Verified🏆 2024 Award

Force USA MyRack equipment is great! Great price and quality. Show reply
Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

Amazing!

Excellent before and after service. The team have been great to deal with from start to finish and we had an item that want delivered and it was promptly sorted and the item deliver swiftly within days. Show details ·  1
Krysten H
Krysten HNorth-West & West coast, TAS

USA force G3

Super happy with our gym equipment and the wonderful customer service we experienced. Especially when the courier was taking longer than expected they stepped in to follow it up and keep us updated! Highly recommend. Thank you Show details ·  1
MMM
MMM

Always excellent customer service

I have purchased a number of items from Gym and Fitness and always received outstanding and friendly customer service. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Tris W
Tris WSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

Great service and amazing value

Gym and Fitness is definitely my go to store for home gym equipment. Having originally bought a few of the force USA products and seen the quality of the products and the great service as well as the amazing pricing, I’ve bought a bunch more for my home gym from G&F. Great service at the Molendinar showroom, staff are always friendly and helpful and pickup is so easy. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Mark Christoffelsz
Mark ChristoffelszGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified Gym and Fitness
Frustrated shopper
Frustrated shopper2 posts

Schwinn 800IC

I purchased the Schwinn 800IC and I love it. Great quality product. Great service from Gym and Fitness. Very responsive Show details ·  1
Dan b
Dan b
  Online store

Very good service and would recommend

Great service from gracielle
Quality product
Highly recommend
Good pricing
Online experience was good Show details ·  1
Wilson R.
Wilson R.

Great online service

Ordered an assault bike classic on a Saturday during a big sale for a nice discount. Was notified that orders may take longer during a sale, but was shipped by Tuesday. Was provided with a tracking/consignment number for shipping info. By Friday the online tracker only showed the initial depot scan when it was sent on Tuesday. I called the freight company who claimed they hadn't received anything, and to follow up with sender. I called gym and figtness, they got chased it up right away and got back to me within an hour saying the package was found and on its way. It arrived that day and I couldn't be happier with my purchase Show details ·  1
Heidi
HeidiNorthern Region, NSW
  Physical store

Fabulous customer service

The customer service I received from Gym and Fitness was incredible! They kept in contact throughout the whole process and were very accommodating in every way :) Show details ·  1
Stace
Stace
  Online store

Incredible helpful - even years after purchase!

Bought a home gym from Gym and Fitness, they were great with helping explain what each feature was and ensuring I had an experience technician to install it. They then helped me again, years later, in finding the right people to help dismantle and move the gym when I moved interstate - fantastic service! Show details ·  1
Jaz M
Jaz MPilbara, WA2 posts
  Online store

FANTASTIC COMPANY TO BIY FROM!

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE WITH GYM & FITNESS!

We had a few issues with some damaged items when they arrived and they were just fantastic to deal with! Their communication & follow up is great & they made the whole process as smooth as possible.

We have already made a second order with this company and will make many more in future for all our fitness requirements. Show details ·  3

• +1Thumbnail
Bronwyn M.
Bronwyn M.Northern Region, NSW
  Online store

Great business to purchase from

The staff at Gym and Fitness are a pleasure to deal with. They make the extra effort to help you make the purchases you are enquiring about.
The equipment sold is of good quality for a very reasonable price.
Gym and Fitness has been my supplier of choice for a number of years now and I have never regretted dealing with them. Show details ·  1
Katie W.
Katie W.2 posts

Great products and service

Good products and excellent service. The staff are knowledgeable about their products and very responsive to questions. Most of our home gyms items are from here because we keep coming back! Show reply
Michelle
MichelleNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Online store

Awesome products and equally awesome customer service!

I've used Gym and Fitness on multiple occasions and always found the experience to be outstanding. Recently had a broken part on my F50 gym, which I purchased from Gym and Fitness a couple of years ago. The part was a small obscure piece that was difficult to find. The team were able to procure a replacement within a few days and get it sent to me, for free, despite the gym being a couple of years old, and likely out of warranty. They sell awesome gear and their customer service matches the quality of the product. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1

Shazzam M. · Gym and Fitness

Hello. I have not had a response to my latest emails sent thursday night and friday morning - usually you respond fairly quickly. So now I am resorting to this medium to get a response and resolution
I received a damaged item with parts missing. The item is scratched dented and has rust on it. It does not look brand new. You have said you will send the missing parts to me. I have yet to receive any details about this. Also you offered a store credit of $90 for the damage which I declined - a store credit is in your favour not mine - I have no need to purchase anything. I have received what appears to be a used product - I can only assume this by the fact it was partly put together, the boxes it arrived in were damaged - one box was missing, some of the weights were not even in boxes - I provided photos. You said you are upset that this has happened both for myself and yourself as you pride yourself on good service. If the shoe was on your foot would you be happy about this? To resolve this I would like the three missing parts sent to me and a refund to my payment method of $150 (was prepared to negotiate but have not heard back.) You also owe me $220 I paid for installation which I cancelled as the item was not due to arrive until mid October - but suddenly stock is in and it was on its way with no notice. Covid does not allow us to have people in our homes so we had to install ourselves as we were not prepared to wait for lockdown to be over. I would like a resolution to this - none of this is my fault - nothing I have done has caused this.

Shazzam M.

Hello. I have been told my issue has been referred to the manager - whomever that is. I am awaiting a response. The order number is #SO0158882. I will email as requested .... thank you.

Justin · Gym and Fitness

I placed an order on the 26th And got an email on the 29th Jan saying the goods had been dispatched - I have tried calling and emailing to get an update and/or get a refund... still nothing!

I own a commercial gym and customer service is everything... order number 0113930 (36730).

About Gym and Fitness

Established in 2002, Gym and Fitness is a store supplying high quality gym equipment at competitive prices. The company also does custom gym fit outs.

Their product range includes, but isn’t limited to:

• Strength exercise equipment, including flat benches, all-in-one trainers, dumbbells, weight plates, and leg curl machines.
  • Cardio exercise equipment, including assault bikes, treadmills, rowing machines, and spin bikes.
  • Functional equipment, including slam balls, battle rope, weight vests, and resistance bands.
  • Other products, including gym flooring and proteins and supplements.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers praised Gym and Fitness’ customer service, saying that the team were professional, communicated well, and rectified issues quickly.
  • Reviewers were also impressed with the efficient delivery, saying that items arrived and were set up quickly.
  • They also noted that the products they bought were of superb quality.
Compare all Gym and Fitness listings