Gym and Fitness

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (130)

GymGL

GymGLHobart, TAS

Best online gym store

Excellent customer service, with a personalised approach - I was able to email with sales representatives to organise a home gym set up. The products are of great quality and the prices are competitive too! Very good communication!

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Fantastic service! Great products! Highly recommend!

Our products just arrived today and I couldn't be happier. My experience from purchase to delivery has been fantastic the team here are amazing to deal with! From conversation over the phone to emails the staff I have dealt have been friendly, professional and the communication through out has been top notch! Any questions were answered quickly and updates were given as needed. Not only that our equipment is exactly what it said was and is very good quality, that combined with awesome staff is a sure 10/10 exprience! I will definitely be purchasing future equipment through these guys and highly recommend them.

Jas

JasPalmerston

Customer service pre and post purchase, and product quality

Glad to have found this online store. Has a good range of products I'm interested in and well priced. Fantastic customer service both pre and post purchasing of the Force USA G3 home gym. Delivery to myself living in Darwin took the freight company a couple of days longer than Gym and Fitness had liked, and without having to be asked, it was Gym and Fitness who followed up with the freight company and kept in touch with me to ensure the item was delivered when promised. The Force USA G3 home gym is a solid piece of equipment, well worth the cost and the extra couple of days for delivery. Unfortunately no excuses for not exercising now, it has everything I need plus more. Thanks Gym and Fitness, I will certainly be a returning customer.

Good product, service, delivery

- customer service agent rang to help with purchase and offer discount
- delivery was quick
- change in delivery address was easy
- product is good.

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Happy with purchase and issue was resolved promptly

Happy with purchase, received different size product than ordered but it was quickly resolved with good communication. Overall great experience getting my home gym set up! Will make future purchases through gym and fitness

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Matt

Matt

The best customer service

Products were easy to find on the site and at a competive price. Order completed in minutes. Slightly damaged product arrived and a replacement arranged within an hour with no fuss. Best Customer Service I've experienced. Have found my go to Gym and Fitness supplier.

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Great service and prompt delivery.

Great service and prompt interstate delivery within 1 week. Was better than expected. Equipment was good value and easy to assemble.

Awesome Customer Service

I ordered the Assault bike and the order fulfilment and customer service was outstanding. There were a few issues with the delivery company but Raich made sure to track things and help the process along. Product is as stated and priced very competitively compared to some of the other places..

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Great prompt & helpful customer service

Excellent customer service, thanks so much! Lachy & Raich were extremely attentive and helpful with choosing the right equipment to suit our needs!
Delivery was within 2 days - the whole process was seamless and easy! Highly recommend! :)

JayneH

JayneHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

I purchased a Freeform F20 Treadmill in June 2020. It arrived safely and promptly and we were able to use immediately. The treadmill has proved a welcome addition especially during lockdown restrictions. Just recently we experienced some issues in getting the treadmill to turn on. On contacting the company we were able to trouble shoot and share videos to demonstrate the issue. The responses were always immediate and once verified we received the components deemed essential to repair the issue. My husband referred to the manual provided and the treadmill is now in working order.

Excellent customer service!

Highly recommended! Great products. Excellent customer service! Thank you to Gym and Fitness! Striving to meet the needs of their clients!

Customer Service outstanding

I bought a Force USA Moster G9 functional trainer 18 months ago I've been very have with the quality of gym throughout this time by recently capping on cable split I enquired if I could replace and within 4hours they had offered that this should not have happened and have shipped replacement to me under warrantee. I can only say expectations exceeded! Well done.

Gen

Gen

Highly recommended for fitness equipment

Great products, easy to navigate the store and amazing customer service. Have made a few purchases now and will continue to use. Highly recommend

Awesome customer service

Great customer service - quick to respond and reply. Very helpful and informative regarding products, quick delivery - in constant communication throughout the process. One product did not arrive and the matter was dealt with fast and a replacement is now on the way. Would highly recommend and we will use this company again in the future. Thanks guys!

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Great products and excellent customer service!

Great website, a wide range of quality products, and excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for fitness equipment.

Everything Excellent!

I already knew and very interested in the product and I found a discount on one day.
Started contacting and visiting the WH in Goldcoast.
All of the staffs were very kind and patient.
Truly Thank you very much, Dale and Thibaut.
Great service and follow up.
I am very very happy with the product and people.
Definitely will buy it again when it comes to upgrading my machine.

Mitch

MitchSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Requested a price match on a product and received a quick reply from Thibaut who gave me a quote. Thibaut's service and patience was much appreciated- thank you! Dale, one of the Sale Team Assistants, followed up on the delivery to ensure the item had arrived- thanks as well! Even the delivery driver was awesome! Very happy overall.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Trampoline- Fantastic After Sales Customer Service.

We were very happy with the quality of the Trampoline purchased.

The after sales service was also fantastic! We had purchased a Trampoline for Christmas, by March the spring mat had started to fray. The warranty replacement process was super fast, easy, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a replacement within a week.

Rob

Rob

Started off online.....then

Navigation of site, range of products is excellent. Needing additional information I called and spoke with Thibaut who was patient and went through best option for older lady for movement and exercise. From his expertise I selected Freeform Cardio F20 Treadmill, Delivery was exceptional both timewise and actual delivery and Dale kindly followed through ensuring everything was okay. I will certainly be a returning customer and thank Thibaut and Dale.

Excellent Customer Service

Wow, this was a great experience. I was hesitatant given Gym and Fitness was in another state, but after looking at some of their reviews I felt confident in proceeding with my order. Lachy and Raichell could not have been more helpful throughout the whole process. Prompt replies to all of my questions and everything arrived on time. They also arranged for Charlie to deliver and install the equipment and after having a disastrous experience with an installer from another company years ago, I was quite nervous but I need not have been. What a lovely guy Charlie was and he did an exceptional job all with a smile on his face. I would definitely use these guys again and recommend highly!