Verified🏆 2024 Award

High quality product range

Hunter L.
Hunter L.

Best customer service

10/10 the best customer service I have ever had . I will continue to buy all my gym needs through them Show reply
Sebastian
SebastianRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
  Online store

Honest and easy to work with

Great customer service. Honest and easy to work with. Appreciate the extra miles these guys go for their customers. Show details ·  1
Gabriel S.
Gabriel S.

Great customer ‍service

Amazing customer service. When I had issues with a part it was promptly replaced and shipped fast. Easy to contact online and quick response. Show details ·  1
Tim
Tim

Recommend

New to the store but already loving it. Everyone makes mistakes but their customer service has been very helpful and enthusiastic to solve every equity. Products are also great and the fast delivery time makes it even better. Show reply
Sonny
SonnySydney, NSW2 posts
  Online store

Amazing products and exceptional customer service

We made a purchase for our strata scheme recently and the whole experience was amazing and smooth! The website was easy to navigate and full of quality equipment to choose from with competitive pricing.

There was a little mixed up during the delivery stage, however I want to call out both Danica and Valerie from Gym and Fitness for delivering exceptional customer service to have the issue resolved in a quick turnaround! Thank you for supplying quality gym products for us! Show details ·  1

Kelly
Kelly2 posts

Exceptional

Website was easy to navigate. What I wanted to purchase was in stock. The delivery was quick and efficient, products were of a high standard. Customer service was impeccable. I had a concern regarding my delivery which was noted by Danica and passed onto the courier resulting in a trouble-free delivery. Danica then followed up to ensure everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Eric
Eric

Great customer service

Some of the best customer service around. Always helpful, always quick to reply. Tremendous. Defo recommend these guys. Show details ·  1
Benjamin O.
Benjamin O.

Great service and product

Purchased a Schwin IC8 Indoor Cycling Bike over the phone. Service was excellent and they price matched a competitor. When I received the bike there was a small issue with a clicking noise while pedalling and they arranged for a technician to come and resolve the problem. Would definitely shop here again. Show details ·  1
Chris M.
Chris M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great

Great service and return policy. Look forward to shopping again. Show details ·  1
Tamara
TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy

So happy with the home utility gym. It's great quality and has both mine and my partner's needs covered. The company staff were so friendly and prompt to deal with. A++ customer service. A spacer was missing for the pulley and they had the replacement in the mail The very next day.
The new version of instructions were emailed to me and was a breeze for us to put the gym together.
But.. not a fan of the leg press but we didn't buy it for that. I'm 5'2 and I have to sit forward on the seat to be able to use it. Our legs are not long enough even with my partner being 5'8. The rounded plates are not ideal in my opinion. Personal preference though.
Overall... Very happy with the quality, service and next day delivery as we live 2 hrs away. Show details ·  1
John.M
John.M
  Physical store
Pat
Pat

Great customer service

Customer service is great, product seem good quality although haven’t put them to the test just yet. I made 2 orders one was arrived a month late due to no stock, team was in constant communication with me which is appreciated. Package was delivered to the wrong address but the neighbours brought it to me so all is good.

They should try partnering with a better courier and also think about giving free shipping for orders above $XX . Thank you gym and fitness will be buying equipment from you in the future. Show details ·  1

Anon
Anon...11 posts

Great Equipment & Customer Service

I purchased some great Force USA equipment, including the G12 home gym from GAF.
Pre and post sales customer service has been fantastic, along with very competitive pricing and quick interstate delivery.
GAF will be my go to for future gym equipment. Show details ·  1
Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified Online store

I've never had any better

Friendly staff, fast shipping, quality products, extraordinary support! I bought few times from them and each time I was left speechless, experiences that made my day at the time warmer in this bitter-sweet sea of today's Retail.. It's so good to see businesses aknowledging that in the trade itself they must exchange a bit more than the cold lifeless moments of handing the product and charging the money. And some sellers are champions. Bravo, Gym and Fitness, you really are my heroes! Show details ·  1
Mark W.
Mark W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Home Gym

We have had the Force USA G12 Gym for a year now - the product is well made and the aftersales service is absolutely outstanding!
After a year of ownership, I had a query, and it was completely easily resolved within a few hours! I was very surprised that they had my contact details and immediately knew me by name and which equipment I had purchased.
Our home gym gets used every day - and has become a part of our lives, not having been particularly fitness focussed before.
Thank you to Gym & Fitness for a great website, product range and best after sales service. Show details ·  1

Shazzam M. · Gym and Fitness

Hello. I have not had a response to my latest emails sent thursday night and friday morning - usually you respond fairly quickly. So now I am resorting to this medium to get a response and resolution
I received a damaged item with parts missing. The item is scratched dented and has rust on it. It does not look brand new. You have said you will send the missing parts to me. I have yet to receive any details about this. Also you offered a store credit of $90 for the damage which I declined - a store credit is in your favour not mine - I have no need to purchase anything. I have received what appears to be a used product - I can only assume this by the fact it was partly put together, the boxes it arrived in were damaged - one box was missing, some of the weights were not even in boxes - I provided photos. You said you are upset that this has happened both for myself and yourself as you pride yourself on good service. If the shoe was on your foot would you be happy about this? To resolve this I would like the three missing parts sent to me and a refund to my payment method of $150 (was prepared to negotiate but have not heard back.) You also owe me $220 I paid for installation which I cancelled as the item was not due to arrive until mid October - but suddenly stock is in and it was on its way with no notice. Covid does not allow us to have people in our homes so we had to install ourselves as we were not prepared to wait for lockdown to be over. I would like a resolution to this - none of this is my fault - nothing I have done has caused this.

Shazzam M.

Hello. I have been told my issue has been referred to the manager - whomever that is. I am awaiting a response. The order number is #SO0158882. I will email as requested .... thank you.

Justin · Gym and Fitness

I placed an order on the 26th And got an email on the 29th Jan saying the goods had been dispatched - I have tried calling and emailing to get an update and/or get a refund... still nothing!

I own a commercial gym and customer service is everything... order number 0113930 (36730).

About Gym and Fitness

Established in 2002, Gym and Fitness is a store supplying high quality gym equipment at competitive prices. The company also does custom gym fit outs.

Their product range includes, but isn’t limited to:

• Strength exercise equipment, including flat benches, all-in-one trainers, dumbbells, weight plates, and leg curl machines.
  • Cardio exercise equipment, including assault bikes, treadmills, rowing machines, and spin bikes.
  • Functional equipment, including slam balls, battle rope, weight vests, and resistance bands.
  • Other products, including gym flooring and proteins and supplements.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers praised Gym and Fitness’ customer service, saying that the team were professional, communicated well, and rectified issues quickly.
  • Reviewers were also impressed with the efficient delivery, saying that items arrived and were set up quickly.
  • They also noted that the products they bought were of superb quality.