Gym and Fitness

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (89)

Julieta Z.

Julieta Z.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

I had a few small problems that were handled on time, effectively and with a mutually beneficial outcome. I will 100% recommended Gym and Fitness. They scored a loyal and happy customer here. Thank you!

Shane

ShaneHackett 2602, ACT

Great product and service

Ordered 4'×4' Force USA functional squat rack after much consideration between products and vendors. Solidly built rack - no issues. Communication was constant throughout the process and Raich and Lachy were extremely polite, professional, and responsive.

Will definitely purchase from them again. Highly recommend.

Harshana

HarshanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and fantastic customer service

Really happy with the G3 all in one system I bought and the customer service I received from them. Definitely would shop again.

wayne

wayne

Excellent customer service

I've bought a few weight plates and i'm very happy with the quality. I had an issue recently and John from customer service got right onto it and sorted it out within a day. Once items are sent, most times the same day, sometimes a couple of days, they arrive next day to nsw.....can't beat that. Thanks again gym and fitness.

Hsien Chuen S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent product and customer service

John Dungo from Sales provides excellent customer service and more importantly, follows through.

The 4ft safety slings work well on the Force USA FPC (a little long but easily rectified by placing the posts higher; pictured slings for approximate squat safety depth + pin pipe safety reference for bench depth)

Hsien Chuen S.

great product, top customer service

excellent customer service team, quick to reply to emails and helped with any concern i had. Would recommend this company for sure

Vortex 1600 bike

I had some initial reservations purchasing online a spin bike (v1600). Lachi and Raich were very helpful. The bike was relatively easy to set up and appears to be quite a solid quality bike.

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Good service, good product.

Goods came within a week. Installation and cutting of the mats took time for a novice like me but got it done. Really happy with the end results. Thanks again.

Guy Liyanarachi

Guy LiyanarachiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service and fantastic pricing

I ordered 321kg of Force USA dumbbells. Prices were matched to a local supplier in Melbourne with free delivery. The prices I paid for the dumbbells were fantastic especially for a branded product. Due to COVID-19, there were severe shortages of fitness equipment everywhere so had to wait a couple of months for my gear to rock up. What I liked about the whole thing is that I was kept in the loop of ETAs and any changes. When the shipment was cleared, my order was promptly dispatched with tracking details emailed to me. They are super prompt in responding to all general and specific inquires through all channels and the staff are very courteous.

Ibz

IbzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really good!!

Never been disappointed ordering multiple times, from service to the items. All expectations have been met with a very high standard that of which service meet's quality.

Thankyou

Just wanted to thank everyone concerned for the great customer service and quick delivery of my Freeform rowing machine. This was a big purchase for me and I spent quite a long time deciding which rower I wanted then who to trust with my online money. My machine traveled from Queensland to South Australia inside a week and was assembled easily without issue. I am a very happy customer and will highly recommend Gym and Fitness to everyone.
Thank you team. You guys are awesome :)
Trish

Great people - Great service - Great equipment

It was my birthday and I always wanted my own gym away from the gym. The FORCE USA product support and knowledge from Lachy is amazing - he sounds like such an easy going person - just wants to help you get the best for your needs - he’s not trying to sell you on the most expensive gear. The after sales support from Raichell far exceeded my expectations - during the midst of the disruption of the pandemic - Raich was always so courteous and always happy to help - thank you both so much!

Leon H.
Leon H.

That’s great - glad they got to read it - keep up the good work!

Great customer service

Quick delivery of the product initially. Has some issues with the product but had great after sales customer service to resolve. Thanks team !

Jason M.

Jason M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to order and super fast delivery

Organised some replacement pulleys for my lat pull down machine (they were 7 years old), they came within 2 days. Super fast delivery and easy to order.

Outstanding customer service!

Raich and Lachy were both great to deal with! Communication and service was excellent with fast response time! Highly recommend!

Ahmed S.

Ahmed S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent after sales support

I purchased a rower and didn't know how to assemble it, contacted after sales support and they sent a technician the next day to do it for me.

Laura

LauraNorthern Region, NSW

Best customer service and very good prices, excellent products

Very happy with my new bike.. now it's time to get spinning ! I purchased a Lifespan spin bike which seems excellent quality. The price and shipping is very good . Can't wait to receive my next item which is on backorder my pump barbell set. Thanks again for excellent customer service!

Dale jodrell

Dale jodrellPerth, WA

Very happy

Great over the phone customer service with my purchase. Really easy and stress free to process my application and get my purchase set up to be delivered to another state.

AstridM

AstridMSouth East Queensland, QLD

It would have been perfect, had it not been for the shipper (TNT)

Brendan P.

Brendan P.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service, fast delivery.

Absolutely amazing service, I sent an email over on the Saturday for the a quote, which I received same day. Paid for the product on the sunday and received it that Tuesday. Extremely quick efficient and polite staff. I purchased the R2000 rowing machine, it was packaged well, and is very high quality with minimal plastic components and more steel/metal. Would highly recommend this company.

Justinasked

Gym and Fitness

I placed an order on the 26th And got an email on the 29th Jan saying the goods had been dispatched - I have tried calling and emailing to get an update and/or get a refund... still nothing!

I own a commercial gym and customer service is everything... order number 0113930 (36730).

Hi Justin,

I am sorry to hear about the delay with your order. I can see that it was indeed dispatched on the 29th but unfortunately due to the error with the toll tacking system at the moment we have no further visibility on any consignments after the 30th of January.
Toll also can not provide us with any further sufficient update on the location of the order either.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you but we do appreciate your patience with us. If you would still prefer a refund we can process this for you, but there is every chance that your order will be delivered this week from being in transit for 12 days already.

Kind regards,
Matt- Gym and Fitness

Hi Matt,

Appreciate your response and after waiting on a response via email I managed to catch you on the phone. You were very helpful - thank you.

MAtt I will give it till the middle of next week and if nothing has changed I will have to take you up on that refund. I just need the equipment mate and completely understand that these circumstances are out of your control.

Please keep me updated.

Justin

Get an answer from our members and Gym and Fitness representatives