• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (26)

Jason

Perhaps I'll get a response if I post here

Missing 2 items from the original order

Followed up 5 times with no clear answer

7 weeks later and still waiting

Items are low in value but frustrating this haven't been resolved

Ryno82

Ryno82Perth, WA

Awesome online customer service

Had my eye on an item and deliberating over purchasing. Once I was committed, I went to check out only the find out the price had changed. This was due to the plunge in the AUD etc - fair enough. I was bummed as I thought that was that. However when contacting online support, they helped me out and allowed me to purchase for the previously advertised price. So thank you!!! I will be back.

Job sallySydney, NSW

Terrible service - do not buy from this business.

Absolutely terrible service I spend over $3000 on gym equipment. Customer service is shocking. Packages came in 3 different parcels and they knew nothing about it. We had to chase it up. When I open one of the items it was broken. I have tried to get a refund but they have refused. Still waiting to hear back from them. It’s an absolute disgrace to say the least. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BUSINESS!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Cameron M.

Cameron M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely rediculous, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re not far off shutting down!

I’ve written to gym and fitness multiple times each time receiving emails up to days later from different people, only one of four people have replied more than once and consistently late. Apparently my refund was approved to go through days ago - early in the work week. Still, nothing. Clearly something is up, and through the payment option I used I’ve recieved a late fee because I stupidly expected the refund to have been in that account so didn’t transfer money into it. So they’ve cost me time and now money. Where’s the zero star rating.
And their attempt at refunding me less than I paid by creating a new invoice!

• +1
Gav105

Gav105Perth, WA

Poor customer service

Expected fitness equipment to leave at the end of Janurary . No communication , emails sent to a number of contacts including [name removed] and general email . Good price , but now I’m wondering if it’s a fraud

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Poor delivery and after sales

Ordered from this company twice now, first time shipping was a nightmare with no communication and wrong information when I chased them up, and second time I still haven’t received an item with no ETA weeks later with no answer from GAF. Equipment and prices seem OK but nothing special. I won’t be using them again.

Tim
Tim
Patrick

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Company

I had bought a gym that i saw on their online store the price was really competitive with other online stores and about 50% cheaper than my local stores and the delivery was super fast it only took about 2 weeks to send it, the instructions were very clear on how to assemble it.

We did find that the seat did not screw in properly so we emailed them to get a replacement, they just asked for a photo so they could send the right one and I got a replacment seat within 1 week.

This was by far the best online Australian gym store the others were from overseas and I did not trust them and I am so glad I went with this company.

The customer service was excellent, delivery superfast and we got exactly what we ordered I would shop with them again.

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Shocking customer service after my purchase

After spending $3500 I had to constantly chase for missing items, incorrectly installed machine this went on for two weeks and have been offered little in the way of future discount, I actually gave them the opportunity to win me back showing them the price of further items I wanted from another provider and asked what they could do in terms of price... The come back to me with a more expensive quote! absolute joke.

Kyi D
Kyi D

Ash Giri

Ash GiriSydney, NSW

Missing in Action

So funny yet possibly dodged a bullet? Emailed the team with a few questions as I wanted to purchase a home gym. I got a fast reply and then they sent a follow up a few days after; I stated as they didn’t have stock I would make the order once I had confirmation of stock being there... provided I hadn’t already bought a gym from another place; I was told stock was due at the end of January which at the time was in a few weeks time. Anyway contacted them the other day to ask another question and no one responded back nor bothered to contact me. I guess I asked too many questions? Lol if they treat new customers like this before a purchase I am beginning to think the worst after a purchase. Taking my business else where.

Mr. T.

Mr. T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vortex 1600 Spinbike.

A Big Shout to Damian & Raichell for the Excellent Service during the transport & delivery of my Spinbike. An Awesome Machine. Ezy set-up. So glad I hv it sitting in my lounge. Now the hard work begins. Thanks to the team at Gym&Fitness.

Misleading Consumers

Website markets "2 Business Day Dispatch" (without any conditions).
I placed a (close to) $2,000 order 11 days ago and items have not been dispatched yet, nor has their customer service been of any help with providing an estimated lead time.
Items were NOT advertised as out of stock on their website.
Other reviews mention the same problem.
It appears they may be purposefully misleading customers with dispatch promises and sale of out of stock items.

Your garden Our world Y.

Your garden Our world Y.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products easy transaction, quick delivery

I ordered a couple different gym items including flooring, kettle bells, dumbbells and Olympic bar. The Olympic bar was not in stock, which was clearly stated during the cart process so that wasn’t an issue. I then made contact with them and asked if they could send the whole package together once the barbell was in stock. They got back to me within a reasonable period and were happy to oblige, I was in between addresses during this time too, they worked with me. Once in stock (which was exactly when they told me it would be in stock) I received an email with my delivery details and I received all the goods together in perfect condition a couple days after they were posted. Great service, good quality products. No complaints

PaulSydney, NSW

Terrible experience with their customer service

Paul

Thanks Matt, I did receive the code today. I need an update on the delivery as well, as customer should have been notified when it’s not in stock (it’s not shown on your website when I ordered the item)?

Poor Online Shopping Experience

JacSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Unsatisfied Customer Lifespan Fitness RC-300 Recumbant Bike

Happy or not

Happy or notGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

Matt G.Gym and Fitness

Awful communication in regards to delivery

Dave N

Dave NCanberra 2600, ACT

Overall Great Experience

I have a business where I have used G&F on a number of occasions. Although there have been some hiccups and miscommunications G&F have dealt with it in a personable and professional way. Any company that does this will continue to have my business. There are always things that can pop up in business and the way that G&F have dealt with it has been fantastic.

Overcharged

Overcharged!!!
on a workout bench by $70 and refused to refund the difference by Matthew a manager at gym and fitness, I have proof which I will be taking to Department of Fair Trading
Samsung put a lot of code into their screenshots making it easy 4 Department of Fair Trading to see it was taken minutes before my purchase

Colin H.
Colin H.

Justinasked

I placed an order on the 26th And got an email on the 29th Jan saying the goods had been dispatched - I have tried calling and emailing to get an update and/or get a refund... still nothing!

I own a commercial gym and customer service is everything... order number 0113930 (36730).

Hi Justin,

I am sorry to hear about the delay with your order. I can see that it was indeed dispatched on the 29th but unfortunately due to the error with the toll tacking system at the moment we have no further visibility on any consignments after the 30th of January.
Toll also can not provide us with any further sufficient update on the location of the order either.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you but we do appreciate your patience with us. If you would still prefer a refund we can process this for you, but there is every chance that your order will be delivered this week from being in transit for 12 days already.

Kind regards,
Matt- Gym and Fitness

Hi Matt,

Appreciate your response and after waiting on a response via email I managed to catch you on the phone. You were very helpful - thank you.

MAtt I will give it till the middle of next week and if nothing has changed I will have to take you up on that refund. I just need the equipment mate and completely understand that these circumstances are out of your control.

Please keep me updated.

Justin

Get an answer from our members and Gym and Fitness representatives