Commonwealth Bank Investment Home Insurance

Commonwealth Bank Investment Home Insurance

1.2

No communication at all

Logged a claim over one month ago, only got an email about the claim number. No follow up, no update, nothing at all. Called after 4 weeks and waited for 30 mins, then they told me that claim report has just arrived "Please call back again". Waited another week for some update, but no. Called again and was told the wait was over 45 mins so had to leave my number for them to return my call. After near 2 hours, they returned my call then put me on hold again. The worst part is after all these they rejected my storm damage claim and kicked me back to the builder to sort it out myself. What do I need this company and this insurance for??????? What is this????

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateMay 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
Babak A.

Babak A.Sydney, NSW

The most inefficient landloard insurance

So I made a claim against a rental property that was severely damaged by the tenant, who left the property without a notice. It took 6 months and over 50 phone calls and many email communications for CBA Insurance to pay the loss on the rent. Of my over $5,000 claims, it took them additional 1.5 months to pay only $270 on malicious damage. They asked for as many ridiculous and useless documents as possible to deny your claims. They ask for so many pictures that you cann't practically provide. I used to have a couple of insurance policies with them, and already am moving to other places. So , do not be sold for their cheap policy, CBA is NOT an insurance company...stay away!

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateAugust 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Claude

Claude

The Bigger They Are The Meaner They Get

Landlord Insurance

Find out how Commonwealth Bank Investment Home Insurance compares to other Landlord Insurance

Ram pathak

Ram pathakCanberra

One of the worst insurance

I had apply to claim from commonwealth insurance back bumper was damage and they don't fixed the back bumper they told to repair act auto buddy wok. I have little tiny scratch in the my front window they just paint that and call me your car is ready than I went to pick the car the damage what I apply to claim they don't fixed it than I asked to repair I apply to claaim back bumper you haven't fixed than he talks to me root and said that is not crap problem you call your insurance, than I call to insurance the told me if you wanna fix the bumper you need to apply other claim one of the worst insurance specially [name removed] vocal inspirater is so bad ,if any wanna want more to know call me 0426232860 thanks

Commonwealth Bank contents insurance

It took the Commonwealth Bank 3 weeks to get back to my daughter to tell her that her insurance did not cover her for the accidental damage from a water pipe in her unit that had burst when drilling a hole in the wall and the water had warped the timber floor boards and had caused mold on the concrete floor under. When they did get back to her it was on a Friday!! She had been living with the mold for two weeks waiting for tradesman to fix the problem!!

Will

WillSydney

Terrible communication

caveatempor

caveatempor

Terrible

Check what these polices EXCLUDE first before looking at their true value to the landlord.Go through each scenario a tenant may cause and then apply the policy to it , what if they leave a house full of junk , what if i sell , what if i dont relet because im renovating between tenants.
Sounded good at the time
Does not cover loss of rent if you decide to sell the property rather than re let Does not cover severe dirt and mess , up to 3 skips worth of rubbish left behind as is often typical when tenants are in rent arrears the bond wont cover this removal cost.Does not cover damaged carpets or paint , thats up to $8,000 worth right there alone

mumandmatilda

mumandmatilda

If you want piece of mind, dont insure with Comminsure

Bad