4Concept2 RowErg

Concept2 RowErg

4Concept2 RowErg

88%13%0%

4.3
Brand Manager for Concept2? Claim your listing.

Nat H.
Nat H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Concept 2 Rower

I bought this in 2020. No problems, easy to set up and super easy to use. I would recommend that you watch a few youtube demonstrations to ensure you are using it correctly when you pull back etc. This will ensure that you are working all the correct muscles. I thought that I had the correct technique because I had used a rower at the local gym for years- but no I wasn't doing it correctly. A few easy tweaks with when I pull back and I could feel the difference in what muscles are working.
I love, love, love this machine! So pleased that I bought it. Easy on your joints and gives you such a good workout. Worth the money. Highly recommend you purchase this machine if looking to work out at home.
chris hallGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

Perfect for an old guy like me

I have owned mine for 20 years now. No problems at all except I was going too hard during covid early days. Damper level about 4 suits me best.
Great all weather machine Show details
Simon I.
Simon I.5 posts

Fantastic rowing machine, poor choice of batteries

Fantastic rowing machine, but was very disappointed when the screen batteries died after about one month of rowing. Surely if you're selling a piece of equipment for $1700 delivered, then you should at least provide a quality brand of battery for the display?  Show details
Thanh N.
Thanh N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Great product

Had to buy off a reseller at a slightly higher cost as from the manufacturer is a 8week wait...
Set was easy and all tools required was in the box.

Simple to use and cannot fault the machine 3 months in. Show details

Drew
DrewGatton7 posts

Merri Ann
Merri Ann

Complete Workout

I purchased my Concept 2 Model D in January. I have been faithful about using it, and am very pleased with this Rowing Machine. The only thing I would say is that there has to be an easier and faster way to fasten your feet on the machine. For the quality of machine, I was surprised that where your foot attaches, it isn't made of more sturdy material. This part needs to be revamped because it is too hard to loosed and fasten the straps. I also added a foam cushion the back of where your heel rests, and it is a lot more comfortable....

LJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Built to Last

I bought Concept 2 model D early 2012. I done close to 600k and other users close to 250k in total to date. The machine was always stored inside the house except last year when I moved to smaller house I placed it in the garage. Five years on and it still feels like new. The only issue with it was it's hard on your bum whenever I do 10km or more so I bought a $20 seat pad.

If you want to lose weight quickly , I recommend wearing sauna suit then doing 1 hour row or sprint rest sprint program and ofcourse start eating healthy foods. Also buy rowpro software if you like to compete rowing online.

Goodluck

Aimee
AimeeSydney, NSW109 posts

So far so good

I have been using it a few weeks and it seems to give me a complete workout. I will have to play with the damper setting to find out which level is best for me. It is not cheap but I have no choice as I do not like going to the gym and cannot run outside in hot weather.

Updated: I am quite happy with the rower as it gives me quite a good workout for my arms and legs without having to leave home. I set the damper setting to 7 and it seems fine for me.

LJ-ACT
LJ-ACTHawker 2614, ACT20 posts

Best rowing machine

I bought this rowing machine 12 months ago and very happy with it. Rowing machines exercise the whole of the body so it is the best piece of equipment you could invest in.. concept are not the cheapest but they are the best. Have used Concept at my local Gym for years, I am now saving a fortune by having my all in one gym at home. You won't be disappointed.

Shane_M
Shane_MGeelong

Great All Round Indoor Rower!!!

I decided to lash out and purchased on the web from Monterey Body Conditioning (MBC) a Concept2 Model D with PM5. I must admit its a great unit, simple to put together and use. I love the USB functionality and being able to take my training and workouts with me (just hope the gymand crossfit box all get the new PM5). Service and advice from MBC really made it a simple decision. I would highly recommend the Model D with the PM5, I cannot comment on earlier model performance monitors as I have not used them much.

sandyfeet
sandyfeetAU75 posts

Perfect

I have found this rower to be a great bit of gear. It has never had a problem and gets used numerous times a day. It is low maintenance and performs well. There is not much more I could say about it other than I am happy with it. It does cost a fair amount but we all know that we get what we pay for. Pay the price and get the rewards. However there are cheaper ones on the market I can only recommend this one from my experience.
Reliability. comfort.

Rockin4x4Roland
Rockin4x4RolandAU10 posts

aquagen
aquagen2 posts

Cannot be beaten for quality, ease of use or features

Excellent aftersales service, spare parts, and top website

However it is fairly expensive
Best rower available, simple as that
pricey