Infiniti R100APM

Infiniti R100APM

See the Best Rowing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great machine

Love this. Rowed racing shells from 14 to 50 yrs old and this has just the right feel - better than the brands they have in the fancy hotels. Wore out a bearing I used it so much. Great after sales service from my retailer and supplier.

Very well designed for comfort AND looks

The R100apm is designed with pivoting footrests, which put far les strain on your ankles and makes movement far more comfortable . The seat is far more comfortable than other more expensive ( commercial?) models that I have tried. The nylon band is brilliant, and there's a nice design touch which directs a welcome breeze towards you that is generated by the fan enclosure.
It looks good too, and can be folded up to storage in limited space. We love it.
Only down side is that although the computer can run on batteries, you never will, as the batteries don't last long.
Pivoting ankle fitting
Battery option is a pointless feature

Kerry

Is there any special thing to do to get the pulse rate strap to communicate with e rowing machine. I have purchased my rower second hand and am very pleased with it but haven't any instructions on how to use the pulse strap

Been a great unit, had for about 18 months and use it often. Very quiet without a chain, good hear rate monitor and nice screen.
Great for taller people, very quiet, good motion

Kerry

I have bought my rower second hand and haven't got any instructions on how to use the heart rate monitor strap would appreciate any help

Very Satisfied! - Product & Service