Infiniti R100APM

Infiniti R100APM

4.2

Great machine

Love this. Rowed racing shells from 14 to 50 yrs old and this has just the right feel - better than the brands they have in the fancy hotels. Wore out a bearing I used it so much. Great after sales service from my retailer and supplier.

Very well designed for comfort AND looks

The R100apm is designed with pivoting footrests, which put far les strain on your ankles and makes movement far more comfortable . The seat is far more comfortable than other more expensive ( commercial?) models that I have tried. The nylon band is brilliant, and there's a nice design touch which directs a welcome breeze towards you that is generated by the fan enclosure.
It looks good too, and can be folded up to storage in limited space. We love it.
Only down side is that although the computer can run on batteries, you never will, as the batteries don't last long.
Pivoting ankle fitting
Battery option is a pointless feature

Kerry

Is there any special thing to do to get the pulse rate strap to communicate with e rowing machine. I have purchased my rower second hand and am very pleased with it but haven't any instructions on how to use the pulse strap

Been a great unit, had for about 18 months and use it often. Very quiet without a chain, good hear rate monitor and nice screen.
Great for taller people, very quiet, good motion

Kerry

I have bought my rower second hand and haven't got any instructions on how to use the heart rate monitor strap would appreciate any help

Rowing Machines

Veronicabell
Veronicabell

JohnQ

JohnQasked

Hi, so on my rower as the level increases beyond level 2 the flywheel magnets start to rub on the pancake. Both level 1 and 2 also feel much stiffer than they should, so perhaps the pancake wheel is to close to start with?
The small motor works and moves the flywheel in and out. The cable from the motor to the flywheel looks ok. The small adjustment screw for the cable doesn't seem to do anything. Anyone know what the gap between the magnets and the flywheel should be for e.g. level 1 and level 6? Also how to adjust the cable.

Note I haven't made any adjustments yet. Checked the magnets and all seem fixed as they should be and no foreign objects sticking to them. Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Pauline T.

Pauline T.asked

the resistance on my rower keeps stopping and the machine makes a crunching noise when being pulled, any ideas?

creag.leprechaun

Is the flywheel spinning?

Rubbermanasked

The display on our machine is not working correctly....the display lights up but no numbers are visible.....any ideas??? Thanks

G Whizz
G Whizz

Not sure. But.... renew batts if on batts. Unplug and Reboot unit if on mains power. Cant see any reset switch.

Rubberman

Thanks...done all that, not I on batteries...still no good

creag.leprechaun

Hold the start/stop button down. Make sure that your ac adapter is working and fully plugged in to the socket