Conia CDW1211

Conia CDW1211

See the Best Built-in Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

10 years old and still going strong!

Well lots of poor reviews but my Conia is now into its 10th year and hasn’t faltered once. It is used 2nd daily +
Washes and dries well. It was half the price of other washers.
Only issue which has just happened is the plastic facing on the door is loose. Inside....as good as the day it was bought. I must have got lucky!

Date PurchasedOct 2008

Good

I got mine from myer when they dropped the brand nearly 3 years ago for less than $250! Only problem I had when we first started using it was discovering that the processor uses flash memory and cannot be reset after starting a wash, You MUST let the machine run till the end of the drying cycle (multiple beeps). Has worked perfectly for 3 years until last 2 washes. I have cleaned filters and arms and will open up Coles excellent "smart buy" detergent for the next wash instead of the Cussons stuff that has been used lately. If the machine is worn out I will kick myself for not buying 2 (1 as a spare)
It was cheap and it Works
The silicone seal on the detergent holder needs pushing back in every time it's used, but only takes a few secs. Drying cycle can't be turned off.

Terrible

The lady that I called on the warranty card told me to ring the retailer where all warranty claims should be made. When I called the retailer, ie "Discount Electrical" at 132 Walker St Dandenong on 97925354 he informed me that he didn't sell dishwashers. I purchased the machine in May 07 but hadn't installed it until 1 week ago. He then admitted that he used to sell them but Conia had gone bust and he couldn't help. Basically, he said tough luck and not very nicely. How come if Conia have gone broke they can still manufacture and sell their products? This is a nightmare and I will never buy a Conia product again and certainly not from the joker in Dandenong, not happy Jan!
I loved my dishwasher the first three times I used it, it worked beautifully.
The fact that after three times I used it it stopped working! How about that? I calculate that for those 3 times it cost me $126 plus dollars each time. Not what I would call value for money.

Terrible

K Mart should stand by the products they sell.... We did not buy the dishwasher of Conia we bought it of K Mart.
It was cheap
It has broken down twice shorting the house, K Mart contacted and first time new element paid by Conia, labour by ourselves, 2nd time same problem, K Mart washed their hands on it saying it was a good product. Conia informed us that although the element was causing the power to short out the house it is actually the drain that is the problem therefore it is a case of cause and effect. ie. while the element is becoming faulty that is only the effect of the problem.Because it is not the cause it is not their problem.

Terrible

We recently purchased a new (used) house in which the dish washer was still to be fitted. Stupid me didnt know there is such a cheap nasty thing like this conia - I thought- yeah ok -Im going to get given the low range end of a p&k or westinghouse,LG,whirpool etc etc. When I saw it, I researched Conia immediatley ( because it looked shonky and cheap) thats how I found this website. The product is everything promised by reveiwers - completely useless - It hasnt broken down yet, probably never will because Ive gone back to hand washing! If u could do a reveiw on cheap people too, it would be great, as we paid over and above market price to secure this property! No doubt a perfectly good one was removed and replaced with this rubbish.

It simply does not wash them properly

Terrible

This Dishwasher was cheap and great during the warranty period except for a couple of little things like the detergent dispenser seal falling off all the time. But almost like clock work the warranty has run out and the door latch clip has snapped, and the pump won't shut off so we cant get past the drain cycle. It's off to the tip.
It was cheap.
Only lasted 12 to 18 months.

Terrible

Well boys and girls, I now why ALL of you have written bad reports. I have had the Dishwasher 10 days now and Conia is in my opinion the WORST company to deal with. My problem started with a leaking rinse aid dispenser, got intouch with the place I bought it from, no problems as far as replacing it. They in-turn rang Conia like I did to find out the order of return etc. Like me they encountered Conias so called customer care line (what a joke)held on the phone for 5 mins then goes straight to an answering machine, 5 hours later I finally get someone, who tells me that the dishwasher cannot be replaced they will send a service person. Not good enough, 21 day policy says replacement or money back, so I am getting my money back and putting it toward a more expensive dishwasher.
So I take back alot of the positive stuff I said and quote an unknown "run if you see Conia"
Easy to use
See my previous comment. Leaking Rinse Aid dispenser, Door seal not seated correctly.

Terrible

No customer service, dishwasher only every washed plastic cups and plates once a day at after school care, but was considered a commercial machine, children's service cannot afford to buy a new dishwasher every year.
Ok for the first 12 months, then nothing at all