Listing monitored by connectnow

Kelly Anderson
Kelly AndersonSydney, NSW

Went above and beyond!

The team really took the time to make sure my move was as easy as possible and gave me all the info and assistance I needed to get comfortable in my new home.

Garry Russell
Garry RussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple and efficient

Polite and very helpful service. Takes a worry from moving home. They also follow up and ensure everything goes to plan. I recommend using connectnow. They were certainly a time benefit.

Do not recommend

Fails to disconnect electricity and blames customer for not calling back when in fact it was already agreed over the phone. Do not use these guys thinking that they will save your time. They will cause more trouble in the end.

Connectnowconnectnow

Hi LKim,
Thank you for the feedback you have provided.
Is there any details you can provide me with to locate your file so we can investigate this for you?

Impressive

Chloe paper wise connected me with ease. I now hope that the practical side of connections will go OK. That will be happening on 9 and 13 of July to my new residence. I hope the guys can connect with ease. Fingers crossed but so far things are looking good.

MAB
MABCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Everything was so easy and everything was taken care of. Staff were wonderful and lovely to deal with. Helped take some of the stress of moving out. Thank you so much. A great service!

Review collected in partnership with connectnow

Fabulous service and 'louise ' was just delightfully helpful...thankyou...

Very helpful 'all in one package' service with a very helpful staff member 'Louise '... it was made alot easier by being able to organize electricity, gas ,NBN, etc all at the one time ..Thankyou

Save time, not money.

I was given two choices of electricity, one of removalists, and none of internet providers! - so much for competition. Just a couple of clicks and I'd have saved 10 minutes - woo hoo! - then lost who knows how many $'s by not doing it myself. Useless.

Service service

If you want great service and don’t have to stress whether your utilities will be on when you move connect now is the way to go so give them a try

Great customer care

Person was very nice. Easy service, was quick.
One thing if I may say was the phone line (or internet line) was in a very bad condition, so very hard to hear what they say especially when they talk through the cotract. I cannnot to say "YES" or "Agree" when the person's voice are not very clear.

Vesna C.
Vesna C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Educated service

I was greeted by a friendly, no-nonsense professional team. I have had a few inquiries and have spoken with different team members. Each member with whom I was talking was ready to bend backward (as the saying goes) to solve all my issues with patience and effectively. Great experience.

Jade
Jade Goulburn Valley, VIC

This was an easy service, everything done for you. I would recommend it. The person on the other end of the phone was helpful and pleasant. I would definitely use this service again.

Professional. Efficient. Competitively priced.

Anthony was professional, offered sound advice, reliable & most helpful. Customer service oriented. Being able to get one company to connect your utilities with one call is very efficient. Pricing is competitive. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Connectnow.

Perfect

Very quick work and to perfection moved in with out any issues was a big help in addressing where the parking was going to be. The lift was padded and no issued

Scott
ScottPerth

Great Service - Highly recommend

Phone Operator was easy to talk to, answered any requests I had when disconnecting previous electric service and connecting new service. Advised how long it was going to take. Showed some personality and joked around which was nice.

New Tenants are happy with this service

This has been a great idea to help tenants moving from one property to another. Have been given lots of positive feed back since using your services from a lot of our clients.

Read more reviews - page 2