connectnow

Yu Xiao

Yu XiaoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy, really helps moving in/out

The services are great. They usually help you connect / disconnect utilities via phone calls, so nothing complicated. It's just that I personally don't like phone calls, rather I prefer to do it via filling out forms on website. But I think ConnectNow actually have the webpage where you can fill out information to connect utilities.

Nadeem Ahmad

Nadeem AhmadSydney, NSW

You guys made everything much easier than I thought. Thanks

Very helpful staff who explained things well and provided right advise. I have recently returned to Australia after living abroad for 15 years. I wasn’t sure about what type of electricity, gas and internet connection will suit our needs

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and easy

Received a call really fast after being approved for our new home and had all our utilities sorted to move or connect within a few minutes. Great service and makes it’s so much easier for your move knowing everything will be ready when you move in.

Find out how connectnow compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

It makes your life (move) much easier!

Staff were very clear, helpful and professional. Options given were simple and direct (there were usually 2 options to choose from for each service). You would receive follow-up calls as promised. Suggested vendors offered reasonable plans/service packages.

Nadia Gennadi

Nadia GennadiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"ConnectNow" - talented selection of the staff with great personalities! They sound HAPPY!

One Call and I was connected

Connect now was on the lease information all I had to do was sign and agree to a phone call, my gas and electricity were organised and connected in one call. Multiple well known service providers to choose from. I will use them again if I ever need to move.

Renae Broughton

Renae BroughtonGippsland, VIC

Fantastic service

I was very impressed with how simple and efficient this service is . The Gentleman I dealt with was lovely and had everything organised in a few minutes . This is greatly appreciated , as we had only just found out we had to move and how quickly the move was happening . We can now do this without added stress . Thankyou

Sandi Lucas

Sandi LucasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Brilliant Way To Help The Hassle Of Changing Addresses Made So Easy

Our Real Estate Agent suggested we use ConnectNow to assist us when we were organising the move from our home into another property. Initially I was a bit hesitant thinking there would be hidden charges getting a third party to organise final readings and setting up new accounts for all Utilities. I checked with the Power and Internet Company independently after I spoke with ConnectNow and the offers available were identical. The young lady who assisted was excellent, she was so helpful, fast and everything was organised so quickly.
We don't move until early December but I have great confidence that everything will go smoothly. Every Utility confirmed via email of the correct arrangements.

Tay

TayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Takes the effort out of moving

Easy, quick and efficient set up of our new property connections in a phone call. No waiting on hold, they call you and everything is done over the phone.
Takes the effort out of moving

Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service easing stress of moving

It was great having this company in my corner while super busy moving. They were able to take care of sorting out utilities like electricity at no cost to me.

Lachlan Tarr

Lachlan TarrPerth, WA

Easy, efficient, helpful

Answered their call, within 10 minutes everything had been sorted and our connections were underway. Polite customer service! Great experience with this company! Would recommend to anyone needing assistance with their utilities.

Fadia Samia

Fadia SamiaSydney, NSW

The staff member was very helpful and polite.

No objection great customer service. The staff member explained full details and gave me best deal available. The staff member also looked into what suits my needs. I was pleased with the outcome.

Dennis Gica

Dennis GicaVictoria

Prompt Service

The service was delivered on time and frontline staff are very helpful and reliable. I would highly recommend this company to my friends - they have made my transfer hassle free.

Spot on

Great communication, fast and reliable service. Highly recommend this company. Was an absolute pleasure to deal with this amazing company. Will definitely use again 1 day in the future. Much appreciated

Staff is great!

Staff members who helped me in my moving are great. They communicated so well and very helpful. I would highly recommend them. No need to call the different companies to have a connection utilities.

Corrie

CorrieNorth Queensland, QLD

Very easy to set up

Was very easy to set up electricity, internet and gas. Nice to not have to ring seperate companies, was all taken care of with connect now.
One less worry after moving to new place.

Very helpful

Staff kind and helpful, had a problem with my electricity connection phoned on Saturday thinking I would be without power over the weekend, staff working and within a few minutes the power was on! Glad I used them

Brendan R.

Brendan R.Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic people to deal with, very quick response time, very helpful. thank you guys for making the process so easy

I recommend people use this service as it takes the stress out of calling multiple people and being placed on hold, this is a very quick and easy process thanks for your help

Tina Kaa

Tina KaaPerth, WA

Great Service

Great customer service easy to understand and I like knowing that a service provided you can receive discount and very nice guy.
I were offered other services but I already done them

JNN

JNNSydney, NSW

Super easy

The team were friendly and made the process super easy. I swapped from Origin to AGL, I wasn't sure if our new place had gas, so the team suggested i get it and cancel it if I dont have gas. I found later i did not have gas and I just called them back and it was all done!