4.5

Morgan T.

Morgan T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Responsive and diligent property managers

The team at Little handled our move really smoothly and when we ran into a maintenance issue they were quick to fix things up.

Definitely out performing other agencies we’ve been with in the past!

Sarah Gerber

Sarah GerberPerth, WA

Best customer service I have experienced

Every customer service representative I have spoken to on the phone has been friendly, organised, and does all they can to help resolve my issue. They also send confirmation emails recapping the important points of the phone call so you have all the information and proof you need if the issue is not resolved in the initial phone call.

Great starting point

I think the way this service is advertised is misleading. Yes, it's helpful, but there's so much to follow up afterwards that it doesn't necessarily save a lot of time

Dale C.connectnow

Hi Jacqueline, sorry to hear you had to follow-up. Is there anything we can do to help you? One of our specialists can help. If so, please reach out to us directly via Private Message. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback.

Syed Ali Awsaf

Syed Ali AwsafMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

The speed has been great at all times. Even in rainy season there has not been any downtime. Support service has also been very good as the response was excellent.

Rita Ng

Rita NgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Teamwork

Thanks for the Connectnow team to assist us to help tenants to settle in their new home smoothly, and also follow up efficiently when we need clarification. We will continue to recommend Connectnow to our future tenants or clients when they are in need of their services.

Love the incentives

ConnectNow is a good referral tool and the rewards offered is great way to boost your referral performance. A win-win situation for both the company and the referees. Great going!

Reqie

Chappo

Chappo

Fantastic service

Excellent customer service. I used the services of this company at the beginning of all the lockdown laws ect. They got the job done for me very quickly & I recommend their services

Tiff C.

Tiff C.Perth, WA

Amazing and easy, give you the best prices for the best plans!!!!

Connect now managed to give me amazing prices on Wi-Fi, gas and electricity all in one phone call!!! I'm going to use them every time I move house now. They are very helpful and have amazing customer service!!!

Connection of service

were a clear and honest communication and all the connections were done in time. The person in the phone provided all the necessary information, was kind and patient to explain the alternatives.

Cool hand

Cool handNortheast, VIC

No hassle, connection

On time connection, didnt have to worry with any problems. Very smooth operation. Moved in everythng connected, didnt even notice anything, no drama, no problems. All good from my end. 10/10

Anthony Chishorm

Anthony ChishormCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No Stress in arranging connects

So easy and convenient, all connections were made on the days the Connectnow team had organised so l just went to work as any normal day and came home to everything switched on! fantastic service

GREG AND LISA WOOD

GREG AND LISA WOODMurray Region, NSW

Quick and efficient

Connect Now have very friendly efficient staff and the reps that regularly visit us out hee in the counrty are very accommodating. The service and system is very easy to use and saves our tenants and purchasers time when moving in.

Review collected in partnership with connectnow

Took the worry of me to connect to m y new place

Got the gas & electicy put on for me set it all up great work & always followed up with phone calls email & chase up any problems with busy with work & moving a huge help thank you

Time saver

Just 1 phone call with a friendly Connectnow staff instead of a few. They organised cancellation of our electricity and gas accounts and opening new ones at our new home. Very pleasant experience.

jessie123

jessie123AU

I am moving into my first rental and this has made setting up a new connection for electricity, gas and internet a quick and easy experience. One less thing to worry about.

Kylie Chapman

Kylie ChapmanPerth, WA

What a great service saving precious time for all

This is a great service saving people time on the phone and offering great deals with professional friendly service. We use them every time we move! Would recommend to anyone.

Harsh Desai

Harsh DesaiDarling Downs, QLD

We can easily transfer our name in electricity bill also we do not needed more communication , we could do by email. Cheap in Bill price. I really suggest that we should go with connectnow Thanks.

Fantastic

It made the process so quick and 1 less headache to deal with.i did nt have to worry about anything. Wish I had tried it sooner. Give it a go

Awesome service

As per suggestion from my agent , I was enrolled with them to connect utilities in my unit without any hassle. I was able to receive full phase service in time.