Jack Jin

Jack JinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mostly simple and reliable

Good and quick connection, in fact I got my agent to do it for me. I trust her and I trust connectnow. So far there’s no problem at all. Jack

Luke London

Luke LondonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, fast service and offer affordable options.

I strongly recommend Connect Now to any first time movers. Their customer service was top notched, I got all my utilities sorted after one phone call and had absolutely no issues when I moved in.

Perfect Service

They are professional and reliable. Makes your job too easy. I had to get all the connections done for the new house. Everything happens over a phone call in less than 15 min.

This is perfect

Professional team
Well organised
Efficient and timely
Informative
Thorough in organising power and electricity
Friendly customer service
Not pushy
Just missed the cup of coffee with 2 sugars
That would have been perfect

Peter Roberts

Peter RobertsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great assistance as always

Always find the staff to be helpful and obliging.
They have a good understanding of what's required.
if ever there is a problem they are onto it quickly and get it sorted

Fantastic Communication

We've been using Connectnow for over a year to connect our tenants to utilities. They are fast to respond to any enquiries.
They offer great incentives to new tenants when they use the company to connect the utilities.

So easy

Staff were amazing. Friendly and helpful and made everything so much easier to organise with a stressful time. All done without ringing everyone individually. Would recommend getting their help to connect your new place ready for you on move in day.

Amanda Farrell

Amanda FarrellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Customers love the ease of connecting all their utilities via Connectnow one stop connection. Even the last minute connections have never been an issue with Connectnow. Would highly recommend Connectnow as they making moving alot less stressful.

Dale C.connectnow

Hi Amanda, thank you for the excellent feedback - we'll pass this onto the team!

Nathan Behrend

Nathan BehrendSouth West, WA

Simplified a daunting time consuming Process

Put these couple steps to the last minute as I felt it would be time consuming , a friend suggested Connectnow…
Was ridiculously easy , be first on my to do list next time.

Find out how connectnow compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

office review of service provided

we have had good feedback from customer service when we send leads in for sellers and buyers of our sales properties. We would like to receive a monthly log showing which properties went ahead with the disconnections and connections.

Brandt O.

Brandt O.Sydney, NSW

Service Excellence

Service excellence is the act of going beyond customer expectations and delivering an industry-leading experience that really wows the clients, friendly and helpfull staff that goes the extra mile. The customer service was delivered quickly with minimal effort on my part. Well done!!

Nicole Smith

Nicole SmithMurray Region, NSW

What an effective service!

Connectnow staff member was professional and very courteous. Treated me with respect and answered all my silly questions. She was thorough in her explanations and provided me with quality services that saved me time. Nothing was too much trouble for her.

Christopher Sessions

Christopher SessionsHunter Region, NSW

What a service!

Connectnow is a service that I would recommend to anyone that is moving home.
Their service saved me a considerable amount of time and reduced my requirement to call multiple utility providers.
The time I saved allowed me to focus on my business.

Julie Simper

Julie SimperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome, high quality service!

Fast, easy service. My consultant had excellent product and process knowledge. Much easier than spending hours on the phone organising disconnections and reconnections. I would highly recommend this service to anyone moving house.

Kent Roberts

Kent RobertsVictoria

Quick and Easy

Nice and simple , even if your not ready right then and there you can reschedule and get all your utilities sorted with easy one phone call. Highly recommend and will use again.

Find out how connectnow compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

Great service in a timely manner

This service saves time and lengthy phone calls to change all the utilities yourself. Moving is stressful enough without the added pressure of changing your connections of utilities. We have been very happy with the service to our clients and the time frame that this is conducted in.

Excellent service

The operator was friendly and helpful. We hope all the connections go to plan when we move.
Using this service is much easier and more efficient than phoning individual utility suppliers.

Teatamira Dakin

Teatamira DakinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Takes the hassle out of moving

The operator was very friendly and efficient.made moving a lot less stressful.will highly recommend this service to all my friends and family .one less hassle you have when you have a lot of other things to deal with

well done, very convenient

connect now provided me excellent service, very timely and friendly service. I didn’t spend too much time connecting to each utility provider, very convenient. I love it. Thank you for great service.

Review collected in partnership with connectnow

A brilliant timing saving service

This is an awesome time saving and stress free service. Connectnow took care of all my utility connections therefore freeing up valuable time for other important things whilst packing and moving. Highly recommended Thanks for an awesome service.