connectnow

Exceptional customer service

Easy, quick and informative process. Congrats to the agent I spoke with who provided everything I required in a short space of time. Usually I dread these type of calls, but this was easy. Well done all.

Excellent service!

The service was simple and cost effective. They took care of everything. Made the move a lot easier knowing that utilities and internet were taken care of. Would recommend to anyone.

Great to hear, thanks Tyler!

Quick and Easy Service

Staff/Vendors are highly-skilled and quite knowledgeable. I found them very flexible to suit your availability and while maintaining the quality of their working standard..

Great network of Connectnow. Would highly recommend to use Connectnow services.

Awesome service!

I was weary to use this service but I highly recommend it. Staff were friendly and helpful and knew what they were doing. No problems at all. Completely satisfied customer.

Hi Sonya, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

This is so good. Trust me

Well, for the first time, I'm going to move to my house and I had to turn on water, electricity and gas. In fact everything took no more than 20 minutes and everything was already scheduled and regularized excellent telephone service, all explained very clearly. when he turned off the phone a sense of peace and comfort knowing that everything was settled.

Hi Guilherme, we love hearing that you had a great experience with our team. Good luck with your move!

Connect with ease.

Connect Now, were helpful and presented me with a good recommendation on what, to begin within my first year of renting. The friendly staff make it clear and understand the contract you are stepping into and are helpful to your connection of services. Thank you.

We're very happy to hear this, thanks Kezza!

Would recommend to anyone!

Connect Now made my move so easy. The operators were so knowledgable and understanding in every way possible. Couldn't recommend this service more to anyone, everything was achieved on time and in the smoothest way possible.

Hi Katea, Thank you for the compliment!

Costly service.

Recommended by the Agent, gave them my number, received 40 calls over 3 days, kept ringing me after the arrangements for an internet connection were made, quoted wrong D.O.B information?, couldn't access account, failed to disconnect internet costing me $180+. Not a service I would use again, can so easily do it yourself online. Which I did for other services.

Hi Colleen, Thank you for the feedback and we’re disappointed to hear that you’ve had this experience. We couldn’t find your details in our database to provide feedback to our team member and help resolve your internet bill, to make sure you’re not overcharged. Could you please send us a private message with your contact details, and we can get someone to help you resolve this as soon as possible?

The Perfect Companion When Moving

A fantastic service which I never knew was available. Made moving house so much easier. Thank you for your help with transferring all my house services. A must for all people who are moving house!

Best Service & Easily Accessible

Connectnow team helped to get the elec, water connection easily. Have a nice customer care team. Great service. nly thing they coudlnt help is internet.

Alwz Connect with Connectnow :) Thanks a lot

Excellent Service

The staff were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Setting up all connections was very quick and efficient as well as all details of contracts were covered. I would highly recommend!

Resolved the matter on the spot, staff understood what is required and offer a solution and action on time! I’m in a process of reconnecting so far I have a great experience!

Easy and helpful

I had a bad experience dealing directly with an energy company so i was recommended by my agent to contact Connect Now, they were so helpful and did not perform any unnecessary credit checks, then i was signed up.
they send you updates via email and even ask if you need other services. life savers!

Super Easy

One phone call from a lovely staff member and all of my utilities are connected for me. They will also arrange disconnection if required.
It has saved me so much time and I highly recommend Connect Now.

Can't get any easier

Staff were great, friendly and more than helpful. Everything was sorted in a timely manner as stated. It's a great service to use and free! Would recommend this service to anyone moving house.

Perfect service Thanks

Thanks for getting the service’s connected to the rental property great service quick and efficient I will let my friends no to use this service in the future

Connecting from overseas.

It was so easy to get the power connection completed from overseas for my new rental,the staff person was very polite and very patient.

Moving made easy

Connect Now have made my interstate move 2 years ago painless. And now I'm moving to a regional city I've had the same fantastic experience.

No stress for my interstate move

I'm moving a few hours away and having gone through connect now has been excellent. Not having to ring around to disconnect and reconnect is something I wish I'd had in all my moves. Thank you for making things so easy

Great team- Great service!

The team offers a one stop service allowing a seamless/ integrated approach to moving. They are transparent with process and ensure things work with efficiency and effectiveness. They know product and service well, obtaining very good and best deals.