connectnow

I'm happy with connectnow,, become easy to move new house. Everything was perfect we just need to call connectnow and the maintenance will come to help us, thanks for help.

Gwen Rosenzweig

Gwen RosenzweigMurray Mallee, SA

Easy connections!

This is one of the easiest ways to connect your utilities, as a Property Manager, you know the power has been connected if the tenant signs off to have the connections done through Connectnow, if there are any problems, they are happy to follow up on behalf of the client, thoroughly recommend them!

Easy to deal with

I’m glad that they introduce to me the connect me now company. Super easy all the connections that I needed... also, they are very friendly & patient staffs... 100% recommendable & I will use their service in future...

Thi Tuyet Be

Thi Tuyet BeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is excellent

I feel grateful because of your quick response and your guidance. I am thankful because you help me to set up everything I need. The staff is nice and patient.

Bianca Lister

Bianca ListerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast, streamlined and RELIABLE!

We have tried many other connection companies and NONE are as AMAZING as connectnow.
The quality of service is above all and the process for a connection referral is very simple.
I highly recommend connectnow as your preferred connection provider.

Leanne Cahill

Leanne CahillGoulburn Valley, VIC

Performance

The operator was polite, very helpful in explaining what you, organized what I needed connected, then informed me of any other connections they could help me with including price wise.

Professional and nice too

Great staff. It was nice to know i could get all my services connected from the comfort of my home without having to make several calls or talk to so many people about a partcular service.

Clare Tattersall

Clare TattersallSouth West, WA

great and easy to do and deal with

great and easy to do and deal with tenants like it as it is so easy to get everything connected without any problems or issues and one less thing tenants have to arrange great to deal with through work as well.

EX S A

EX S AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistent high assistance from staff

I have used connect now for over 10 years and never neither I or my clients have had any problems.
The staff are all well qualified and do their job professionally.

Beryl Jauncey

Beryl Jauncey

First contact

As a first time user of connect now , I found their service great without a hassle, followed it through and found a provider that suits my needs. Good job from all staff.

Review collected in partnership with connectnow

Easy to use and very helpful to our tenants.

Many of our tenants have had multiple connections.
The staff at Connectnow have always be great to deal with regarding connections and any queries that need attending too.
Keep up the awesome work.

Anthea Slade

Anthea SladeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Class Service and Delivery by Connectnow

Service delivered by Connectnow when ordering my NBN was fabulous. They provided me written quotes on three providers and had my chosen one ordered and connected in 3 days. Excellent Service. Thank you!

Peter Treacy

Peter TreacyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electrifying Service

Six star service offered at every touch point. Nothing is too much trouble with Evan always professional, friendly, approachable & proactive.

No matter what time of the day or night, Evan has always responded & assisted with any issues.

Great company, fantastic people.

Amazing service!!

Connections was amazing!. They phone you to get everything organised for the move , no fuss, quick & easy & the staff are lovely!!. Thankyou for making one less thing to worry about!!

Lilienne Nardini

Lilienne NardiniPeel, WA

Wonderful Service, Prompt too!

Staff that assisted me with my new connections promptly and patiently. They were kind and informative, helping me to understand the processes, policies and costs involved with my new connections.

Simply fast and efficient

From start to finish, the process was very organized and the staff were very friendly and informative. They had a wide range of service providers and offered me the best rate available. Highly recommended!

Mel Baker

Mel BakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

This is a great service and the lady I spoke to was brilliant. This makes moving so much easier. Lots of tips given. Thank you for setting up this great service.

雪頔 张.

雪頔 张.Southeast, SA

perfect experience

the experience is perfect, staff is patience, they give different language speakers a service of translator to make sure that i can understand everything they told me . Happy with it

Liz

Liz

Time Saver

I was very impressed with the Connectnow service, moving house is a stressful and busy time, so having access to this service has saved me hours on the phone with Telstra setting up internet. The Staff member I spoke to was extremely helpful, efficient and explained everything very clearly.

Madeleine Cahill

Madeleine CahillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Connect Now

Being a real estate agent, I have used a number of utility connection retailers in my time and found ConnectNow to have always come out on top. Prompt service, nothing is too hard or too difficult, our tenants are contacted promptly and the conversion rate is high.