Rajith M.

Rajith M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Same day electricity Connection

The service provided for an Same day electricity connection was excellent. I am very happy with the service they provided me. And when I had a small hiccup, the issue was resolved in no time at all.

Review collected in partnership with connectnow

Excellent for new tenants.

Gets tenant connected to utilities with confidence. Takes the pressure off property managers. Great service. Good communication. Staff are very good to deal with. Any changes are made efficiently by staff.

Ratpack73

Ratpack73Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

From the word go , Connect now, gave me excellent service. from set up to end.
Nice to talk to people who know their job and understand people.
Great Work and Thank you.

Perfect

10/10 from me, great customer service, it was so convenient and quick, great idea for a business to make life easier for people who are moving house, thank you so much

Nayyar K.

Nayyar K.Sydney, NSW

Dodgy consultant

Connectnow has only agl and energy australia on panel. They can not provide the best and cheapest. Even with AGL connectnow signed me up with higher rates. Later I compared online and found that I could get way cheaper provider. Even with AGL tgere was better option but connectnow set me up at higher rates to probably get more commission from AGL

Makes moving just that little bit easier

Connect now offers a service that assists with ticking must do items off your to do list when moving house. That make connection of utilities much easier. In my job it helps to be able to offer this service to tenants

A great experience

This use of this company to arrange what ever you need when moving into a property is such a useful idea. I did not have the worry of finding a company or a great plan it was done by connect now.

Makes life easier, prompt

Our tenants have found this system super easy and offers them peace of mind that it will be sorted so they can focus on moving. Great customer service and it's great to be able to ring and talk to someone and know that they will do their part.

Making life easier!!

My tenants have found this system great and its take the issues of them from making calls and following things up whilst they attend to the move. We will continue to suggest the system to all our tenants.

Great customer service.

Very friendly staff. Very professional and to the point. The phone call was pleasant and the lady knew exactly what she was talking about. Fantastic to see customer service like this.

Sally Johnson

Sally JohnsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

I.contacted connect now about having the electricity and internet connected. The professional consultant asked a few questions over a space of a few minutes. I have both the services connected now within a few days. I would highly recommend them. A very satisfied customer.

Gary Fulton

Gary FultonSydney, NSW

Great Service

I would recommend this service as being fast efficient and hassle free. The connection was done on time and I was able to move in and have access to power on the same day

Perfect

It couldn't have been any easier friendly service and everything was connected when i was told it would be i would not hesitate to use them again and recommend to anyone who is moving house

Rudi Bortoluzzi

Rudi BortoluzziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not have hopped for a better service

Having to pack a three bedroom/two bathroom home single handed was a bit of an ordeal seeing that we had furniture and other items fro thee houses into one. I had to get rid of a lot of stuff, furniture went to a needy friend, clothing and kitchen stuff to charities. All this exercise took a lot of time to sort out and get rid off. Thankfully Connect now took the business of getting ready in the new premises without my having to do so. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Good to work with!

Easy service and always able to help when these an issue. Our Accounts Manager int he the CBD is amazing too and always response quickly and helps us with any queries.

Great Service, Friendly and very helpful

easy to deal with, friendly and reliable, helps make moving the essential services an easy process and not a confusing difficult mess that some agencies seem to create when moving.

Heather Steen

Heather SteenNorth Queensland, QLD

excellent customer service

The gentleman I spoke with was very helpful and treated me as a person and listened. I would definitely recommend this service as I didn't have to do a thing to organize to get my amenities changed over.

Vinny

VinnySydney, NSW

Worst service ever

I cannot believe such terrible service... Not only they did nothing to help on the connection, I basically had to change from my current provider (EnergyAustralia) to AGL, as they "recommend" this one and don't work with EA, as they did a very bad follow up... I ended up calling AGL over 10 times to get this sorted.
Don't use them!!!

Dale C.connectnow

Exceeds Customer Service

I have been using connectnow for over 10 years in both Warrnambool and now Geelong. Although I have been contacted by many other providers, no one else compares with the level of services received by connect now. Customer care are their primary focus and drive.

Dale C.connectnow

Hi Tamara, we're so happy to see this wonderful feedback. Thank you!

Great service!

Made moving apartments very easy with minimal stress! Very professional, helpful and couldn’t ask for anything less. Highly recommended and they will provide you with the service that’s needed. Thank you!