Contigo AutoSeal Aria Stainless Steel Travel Mug

3.0

keiko91

keiko91Sydney

Love this

Since I had a baby I have used this drink bottle every day. I tried so many "leak proof" bottles up to this point and they all failed. It was important for me to find one that was really leak proof so that I could still enjoy my hot drink without the fear of it spilling on my baby. It also keeps my tea hot for 5 hours and in summer my water cold. I absolutely love this bottle. I've bought 6 so far as I use it all the time everywhere, at work, in the car, by my bed, in the pram.....

garnetezza

garnetezzaTweed Heads

Big expectation- Big let down

While it was working it was brilliant, kept my hubby's coffee nice and hot on his long drive to work. Unfortunately this was a failure of a Christmas gift purchased just over 6 months ago. It has already been replaced once and I'm back to the place of purchase for a refund this time. The lid on both products have split in the screw top seal.causing the product to leak :(
    Kept liquid hot prior to splitting.
    Was an expensive product that didn't deliver on no leak promise.