Coolzy-Go

Coolzy-Go

See the Best Portable Air Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coolzy.com

• Heating / Cooling Speed
  • Portability

Sydney

a great relief in my hot box flat

Purchased in December 2021 for $499.

Coolzy.comCoolzy.comSend a private message

Hi Sydney, thank you so much for a great review. We hope you have pleasant moments of cooling with our unit! Please let us know if you need any further assistance :)

fluffy
fluffy

I am very satisfied with the response from the company.

I wrote a previous review lamenting to the unsatisfactory close comfort, the company promptly replied, contacted me with a very satisfactory compromise.

They collected the original one, and a replacement was ordered, they offered me a fully refund of the total cost if the new one was not what I expected.
I received the new one on a cool day, so today is going to be a good day to test it out with a forecast of 32c.

Purchased in January 2021 for $599.

Bowie4Ever
Bowie4EverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Item and Fabulous Customer Service!

The personal air conditioner arrived quickly and is a great little unit! I purchased it for my son's room, which is a mid size bedroom, and it cools the room very effectively and quickly. Couldn't be happier with the service, very helpful and friendly!!

Purchased in October 2020.

Coolzy.comCoolzy.comSend a private message

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We hope you have pleasant moments of cooling with our unit!

Carol
CarolDarwin, NT

I love this invention

Purchased in October 2020 at closecomfort website for $549.

Portable Air Conditioners

Find out how Coolzy-Go compares to other Portable Air Conditioners

Serene
Serene

Perfect for summer night with tent.

Incredible energy saving, and great performance in temperature dropping. I purchased it with a tent, and no more hot and intolerable nights for my husband and me. I can keep it on overnight with less than $1 electricity fees. Also much better than a fan or a central air-con when I'm working alone. Very flexible, very quiet, and very efficient. Thanks for the good product.

Purchased in October 2018.

Coolzy.comCoolzy.comSend a private message

Serene, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts of how Close Comfort's unit and bed tent have performed in recent months. It's our pleasure to help keep you cool over summer.

RoM
RoMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ideal personal cooling for upstairs apartment living

Purchased in December 2019 at CloseComfort.com for $549.

Coolzy.comCoolzy.comSend a private message

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We hope your unit provides many more years of cooling and comfort in the years ahead. All the best!