Cove Bathroom & Shower Cleaner

Cove Bathroom & Shower Cleaner

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this product! At actually works.

The premise behind this product is of course amazing, we all know the effects of plastic on the environment. Reducing waste is definitely the way we should all be living but I wasn’t expecting the product to be as successful as it is. It eliminated that tough shower screen scum in a breeze. I’m completely converted. I highly recommend!!

Purchased in August 2020.

Kat Max

Kat MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great clean without the use of harsh chemicals

With a young toddler I’m cleaning my bathroom frequently, especially the bath and very conscious of the products I use. Cove cleans amazingly, it’s natural with a fresh, clean essential oil scent. It performs just as well as harsh chemicals which I’m trying to limit in my household. Love the packaging and the fact that it’s Aussie made and owned! I’m a big fan and I highly recommend this brand

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for $13.50.

Misty Fox

Misty Fox

Finally a product that WORKS

I was dubious about purchasing COVE Bathroom & Shower Cleaner. But thought I'd give it a go. I have to say I was more than pleasantly surprised. COVE actually works! It doesn't give me asthma attacks like other products. Simple to use, no strong or unpleasant fragrances, just fresh, clean scent and the shower is streak free and sparkling.
    The refillable canister is brilliant and will last for years!
    Highly recommend COVE Bathroom and Shower Cleaner.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Bathroom Cleaners

Find out how Cove Bathroom & Shower Cleaner compares to other Bathroom Cleaners

Law

LawGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great clean, fresh, easy to use, good for the environment - I couldn’t ask for more

A great total clean for my bathroom. Happy I could use one product which worked for all my bathroom surfaces (sink, taps, bath, tiles). Feeling good I no longer have to throw plastic bottles into the recycling and saving space in the cupboard with one compact bottle. The lemon scent however is very subtle