Crystal Rain Gauge

Crystal Rain Gauge

See the Best Garden Tools in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Crystal Rain Gauge

Aaron Eyesman
Aaron EyesmanSydney, NSW

Exactly what is was looking for!

I've been looking for a good quality rain gauge for quite some time, the others I've dealt with in the past have been flimsy and a bit dodgy. For example, they can become hard to read after being exposed to the elements for too long. I've been super impressed with how clear it is and how well it is made! Highly reccomended.

Purchased in August 2021 for $80.00.

Great rain gauge

We love our Crystal Rain Gauge. It's easy to read and clean and the glass stays clear unlike the plastic ones.
One of the glass lugs broke off the inner cylinder after 7 months. I emailed the company and they sent me a new improved one with a stainless steel rim and lugs. It arrived within a week by express post.
I am extremely impressed with the service!

Purchased in November 2020.

Other Garden Tools

Michael
Michael

Fragile++++

I never got to use the rain gauge. The lugs broke off the inner cylinder when I was taking it apart in preparation for mounting it. Way too fragile! It would never stand up to regular emptying. And despite their sales pitch, they now don't sell replacement inner cyllinders. Clearly they have a quality problem.

Purchased in June 2021 for $91.00.

The Crystal Rain Gauge
Lucinda B.The Crystal Rain Gauge
Gezza
GezzaSydney, NSW

Beautiful Rain Gauge

This was a present for my 60th. I have 28 acres and a small orchard of 20 citrus trees. I did ask on my prezzie list for a decent rain gauge as all the cheap ones either the measurements faded over time or the gauge became cloudy or cracked. This Crystal one looks like a work of art but has features like hardened glass, stainless steel support and screws. Obviously I have only just installed it and will update my review in a years time. It said on the box, designed in Australia but made in China. You can't have everything!

Garden Tools