100% · 20%

hiteshraval
hiteshravalLondon, United Kingdom

Crystal Travel Review

The representative I spoke to, Alex was friendly and very helpful. I have done my research beforehand so was able to tell Alex my travel dates, airline and even the flight numbers, which gave Alex a good start. Alex in no time went through the process and I received the info by email to check accuracy and once I confirmed all was good I received the e-tickets in no time. I would certainly recommend Crystal Travel.

kristina milkova
kristina milkovaLondon, United Kingdom

Crystal Travel Review for Flights to Phuket

I have never used a company to book flights I've always booked direct, but Johnny at crystal travel was extremely helpful, all emails were clear and he called after each part of the booking process to confirm I understood everything and had received everything, highly recommended and will definitely use again.