4.5

2.3

Lindsey
Lindsey

SCAM - ARMAR HOUSE ALL INCLUSIVE CANCUN

When we arrived, we found that it was a closed resort under construction.
Daniel W.
Daniel W.

Scam scam scam

Agoda cancelled my $240 booking when I had already check into the hotel. When it was time to check out of the Great Southern Hotel, I was charged an additional $340 Show details
Barry H
Barry HAdelaide

Why is anyone still using this company?

It has been sometime since I have been looking to book a hotel room and I have fond memories of traveling across America many years ago and used Hotels Combined for most of my bookings, so even though previously I have had some bad experiences using this website ( A hotel booked that turned out to be a different hotel when I turned up, Price increases when looking then booking) I thought I would give them a go but sure enough price offered for hotel was denied when booking and the price had increased. I have screen shots to confirm.  Show details
Shaheda
Shaheda
Sheffi
SheffiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam!!!! Thieves!!!

They are thieves!!! We tried booking a hotel, where we were redirected to Skoosh...
We finalised payment & after finalising, we got an error message saying ‘sorry we cannot finalise your booking at this stage’.
Unfortunately when we checked our bank account, funds were already deducted.
Rang the hotel, but there was no confirmed booking... & there is no way to call Hotels combined or Skoosh..
we lodged a complaint online & it has been 10 days & no reply whatsoever.
It’s just unacceptable from such a reputed brand Show details
Dean
DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

TJR
TJRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False Prices

When I went to search hotels for Sydney, hotels combined showed one price e.g$559 then it redirected me to booking.com and price went to $1118
Waist of time and money, contact hotel directly! Show details
John Hamze
John HamzeSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Easy to use and friendly, fluent staff. Can’t go wrong!

No additional fees. The hotel signed me up to their membership and I ended up with a free late checkout and discounts all around! Would definitely stay at Rydges again Show details
FredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC31 posts

Good for what it is

It has tough competition now from Tripadvisor and other comparison sites. Every now and then though it does show cheaper rates for a room. Price direct at Agoda $68 per night Price at Tripadvisor for Agoda $64 per night Price at hotelscombined for Agoda $62 per night. It's not much but it is a tad cheaper. Sometimes it goes the other way so just go to a range of sites and get the best price.
Just realise that the cheapest price may be sites that have poor custoner service that are outside the big 2 groups of booking/ agoda or hotels.com/expedia/wotif . Still may be worth supporting the cheaper sites. Or get one of the bigger sites to price match. Show details ·  1
Bernie
Bernie

Very upset by your advertising on Fox News on Foxtel

I watch a lot of Fox News daily and I have seen your ad hundreds of time and I am very offended by this repetitive continuous exposure to this to the point that, although I am a serious user of bookings on the internet I will not use your services for the above mentioned reason.
BernieB Show details
Tiffany
Tiffany

Horrible

Booked a room for the afternoon they didn’t confirm it so we spent the afternoon sitting at home waiting to be allowed into the hotel, if we wanted a refund it would take 5-7 days. Do not book with them.

Jal
JalDandenong4 posts

Excellent back up and customer service

I was one of the Hotelquickly unlucky victims who lost my booking and money. But after much correspondence, Hotels combined management did resolve our problem quickly to our satisfaction and did restore my faith in this site. I would like to say a special thanks to ANDREA (customer service manager) and JANINE (customer service officer) without whose professional input and understanding as to why I used and trusted this site, I would be out of pocket. Was about to never book through this site again. But I am satisfied with the after care and responsibility they have showed.

Althea W

Melbourne

Customer
Customer3 posts

False advertising

Wasted my time on their website after watching an ad saying their prices are better than competitors but they’re actually not better what so ever and I compared more than 1 hotel just to be sure. The price difference is in the hundreds as well compared to booming.com or going directly on the hotels website. Don’t waste your time.

Annoyed
Annoyed

Verify Multiple Times for No Reason

I used to love using Hotelscombined to compare hotels. It was so easy and had accurate information.

I am finding myself now having to verify myself at every click and sometimes multiple times. Its beyond annoying.

I will be using competitors from now on. Such a shame.

Lillian
LillianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Outstanding customer service

I experienced a glitch in the system when I recently booked a hotel in Kathmandu - a different hotel than the one I booked was allocated to me. I drew the attention of this to Hotels combined and they organised a refund of the price paid and a cashback compensation for being inconvenienced. Thank you Hotels combined for promptly acting on the error when it was brought to your attention.

Show reply