iFly

• Trip Completed Yes (10) · No (81)
  • Price Accuracy
Andy

AndyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable prices and corona virus cancellations.

My bookings through this company were cancelled due to the corona virus outbreak and so obviously a refund from the airlines was desired and this company worked for me in trying to get the refunds back and it took time but they kept in communication and made sure I knew any updates until they were finally able to procure my refunds. I can't promote this company's service highly enough. Well done.

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Andy, thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback and for reviewing our services. Thank you also for your patience and support during these difficult times. The iFly Team

Excellent refund assistance

We use a variety of travel agents to book our travel with- both web based and a large store franchise. Throughout 2020 and dealing with multiple travel agents to arrange credits or refunds for a number of flight cancellations, ifly has been the best by far. They responded quickly and accurately to our queries. The refund from Qantas took months to come through, but as soon as it was received we were promptly notified. We will definitely use ifly again and thank them for their excellent customer service.

Courtney

CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful Support

The team was very informative and supportive. Unfortunately due to Covid we had to cancel our flights, the team was really great throughout the whole process and very informative to us!

Lisa

LisaVictoria

Refund assistance

Excellent support through the COVID fiasco of cancellation of holidays and flights. iFly were very helpful and providing up to date advise on the process of refunds. Though it has taken several months, I am very pleased to say I have received a full refund and will definitely use iFly again when we are able to travel overseas safely. Thank you iFly - you dont know how relieved and grateful for the refunds.

Connaugh W.

Connaugh W.Hunter Region, NSW

Refund procedure

My flight details were changed due to issues relating to COVID. Unfortunately, the new schedule wasn’t appropriate and so I asked for a refund. Procedure conducted in a fast and professional manner

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Connaugh, thank you for taking the time to review our services and for your patience during these challenging times. We look forward to assisting with your travel needs following the end of the pandemic. The iFly team

Excellent service! Cannot fault them

10/10 in helping us & dealing with a refund during Covid. They are EXTREMELY quick at answering emails and all staff very friendly and helpful. They obtained us a refund in a matter of weeks! Once travelling is a thing of the norm, we will definitely book with your company again. Thank you!

Alex S.

Alex S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent commmunication especially in a pandemic!

I didn't actually get to fly with them because of Coronavirus, but they were so helpful and prompt in assisting with the change of plans and refund. I expected them to take their time to get back to me as they must have been flooded with covid issues, but they were always so prompt, friendly and efficient.

Really great staff, I will definitely use them again once this is all over !

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Alex. Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate your patience and support and look forward to assisting you once again once travel is possible and safe. The iFly Team

Pascal B.

Pascal B.

Great prices and service, cancelled flights refunded

We had booked a family trip to Europe and Vietnam through iFly with Vietnam Airlines due to their sharp pricing. When our flight were cancelled due to the pandemic, I contacted iFly who were positive about our chances of getting a refund, though realistic with timeframes. We had a few interactions over the months and systematically responded to my email within a few hours and followed up with the airline. They emailed me yesterday to let me know the refund had been received and instantly transferred the funds. Really happy with their service and the outcome.

Eugen

EugenCanberra 2600, ACT

Cool Customer Care in times of crisis

Excellent communication and orientation in different airlines' and countries ' current restrictions. Return flight was refunded quickly. They also followed up with me during the mandatory quarantine after my return and provided me with a letter of support to claim an exemption from my quarantine costs based on the date of original purchase.
They all have nice names within the office and fill in for each other effectively. I trust they grow stronger through a good crisis around.

Trip CompletedYes
The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Eugen, Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate your kind words and support during these challenging times. Thank you once again and please stay safe! The iFly Team

Pandemic Flights Refunded

We had to cancel our flights for the year due to the pandemic and IFly.net communicated well with us from advises from the airline industry to eventually getting our refund back. Though it took a long time (which is highly expected), I still appreciate that they remained calm and professional throughout the ordeal. Thank you and All the best.

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Mon, thank you for your kind words of encouragement and for taking the time to review our services. We hope that this pandemic will come under control in the near future and that travel can resume again. The iFly Team

Ryleigh W.

Ryleigh W.South East Queensland, QLD

Really appreciate the customer service during the pandemic

I am always skeptical about booking through websites like this, but from the start I have only had a good experience with iFly.net. First, I booked the wrong flight and they were quick to refund me and get me on the correct flight. Then the pandemic happened and I couldn’t take the flight. They were super responsive and helpful with getting the refund from the airline. The refund did take longer than expected, which is not their fault and understandable given the circumstances. I did eventually get the refund. I will definitely book with them again and would highly recommend iFly.net!

Emma J.

Emma J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service. We were booked to travel to Europe in August however could not fly due to COVID. The team at iFly were fantastic in organising a refund of our flights. They were very responsive to emails. I'd recommend their services.

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Emma, Thank you for your feedback and for your kind words of support. We hope that we can assist you once again when the pandemic has subsided and things return to some normality. The iFly Team

Richard Murphy

Richard MurphyHunter Region, NSW

A company I can rely on

I always wonder "What will go wrong?" in my initial dealings with a company. Ifly organised a refund of my cancelled flight. They kept up communications and came through. Thanks!

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Richard. Thank you for taking the time to review our services and we appreciate your kind and honest feedback. Hope we can assist again with your travel needs in the nearby future. The iFly Team

Karena L

Karena LSouth Australia

Fantastic service

I was booked to travel to Europe in October but due to COVID was unable to go. IFly were fantastic, they organised a refund of my flights and kept me informed throughout the process, I will definitely use this Company again when we are able to travel again! Highly recommended.

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Karena, thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to review our services. We look forward to assisting with your travel needs once we can travel safely again. The iFly team

Akvic V.

Akvic V.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing travel agency

So impressed with all staff at this online travel agency. Great costumer service, could be happier. Had booked tickets to travel to Europe in July, but because of Covid-19 never went.
I had my concerns how hard it would be to
get refund , specially as I booked on line.
From the first contact, staff was very helpful and guided me how to get one.
Very great-full.
Will definitely recommend you

MarcusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor excuse of a travel business

When I sought a refund I was told 12 weeks. I then asked them at 10 weeks how long and was told 12-16 weeks. Now at 16 WEEKS they don't have an answer, Never use this business!!!

10/10 Customer Service

my experience with iFly was fantastic, they were there through every step of the covid period - always prompt to reply to emails and happy to help. It must have been a stressful time for the employees but they handled it brilliantly. 10/10

Jodi

JodiPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

My trip was cancelled due to covid, iFly were brilliant with communication and providing me with my options - they were so helpful and nothing was too much trouble, I had communication with a different person each time and never had to explain my situation, would definitely recommend and use again in the future

Exceptional service

IFly provided easily the best price for a flight to Japan and then Covid struck. They kept me informed of what Qantas was doing, responded promptly to my queries, mostly on the same day and provided a refund. In short I found them efficient, courteous and helpful. Their service could not have been better.

Nathan and Kylie