4.1

4.4

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and effective

Perfect and efficient service. Taking all our questions and arrangements into account. Show details ·  1
xray29
xray29Sydney, NSW

Unreliable flights

I have attempted to book a flight multiple times without success. After flight is selected and all passenger details inputed, the website responds with flight no longer available but website still has flight booking available on refreshing the page multiple times. When selecting seats, there are also empty seats available. I have tried multiple times throughout the day. Show details
KOA
KOA2 posts

Amazing customer service

I received an email saying payment had not been received. I called the customer service number. No one answered. I received amazing customer service where Roxan called me back saying they had received a missed call from my number. She investigated the issue with the payment and even called back to say that the payment had been received and they will issue the ticket ASAP. Show details ·  1
Kim
KimSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Service and Assistance when needed

Easy booking of flights and assistance on the day when flight was cancelled. Rearranged flights so I wasn’t too disadvantaged by the airline cancellation. Show details ·  1
Phil Scholes
Phil ScholesMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Awesome experience

Very different to anything else you have experienced including outdoor parachuting. Great instruction. Fun. A must for the bucket list. Thanks Show details ·  1
Ciara
Ciara

Feedback

I could not fault this agent, repod response, nothing was to big of an issue. They have made my travel changes stress free. Thank you to all the team it has been a pleasure. Show reply
Tom
TomSunshine coast6 posts

Price changes

We didn't use this company in the end. After a long process to select flights, we clicked book, then had to enter all our passenger details, this took about 10mins. When we finally went to confirm and pay, we get a message saying the price had changed and were spat back into the flight search. Lo and behold the flights were several hundred dollars more. We can't accept this practice so used another company. Show details
Kevin Airey
Kevin AireyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Service above and beyond

Have used iFly for booking of trip to Thailand prior Covid and with all the changes that have occurred over the past few years iFly have gone above expectations to ensure that my flight is on going.
Recently had to defer my June flight due to unforeseen circumstances and people at iFly were able to obtain travel credit with airline for 2024.
Personnel are pro active and very responsive.
Cannot recommend them highly enough.
the go to company for me going forward.
Above and beyond to infinity. Show details ·  1
Ali
Ali4 posts

Bernard
Bernard

Great Service

My booking was not straitforward as I was primarily using Qantas Covid Credits and wanted to fly the cheaper option of using Qantas Code Share Partners. Nothing was too hard for Angel and the flights were booked in no time flat. I would definitely recommend Angel and I Fly. Show details ·  1
Kathy
KathyGippsland, VIC2 posts

Totally awesome!!

Was excellent, April was an excellent instructor. This was my 62yr birthday present totally awesome highly recommend so much fun Show details
Mel
Mel

Great service1

Called iFly and spoke to Angel who promoted dealt with my query and interest in changing flight details before l booked. I would highly recommend booking with iFly Show details ·  1
Pna_B
Pna_B2 posts

SAE
SAECanberra 2600, ACT

Simon
Simon

Thanks Angel, for sorting out and rebooking our cancelled flight so quickly. Show reply

Kristie C.
Kristie C.

Hi is it possible to split payment for flights over two cards?

Reva

Hi I am looking at booking Flight from Melbourne to London, then London to EWR and back to Melbourne. Bit nervous about booking online, what support do you have to get in touch if things go wrong? Is there someone available on phone?

Reva

Thank you Chip for the prompt response, so we can get in touch with you if we need to speak with someone?

Lana A.
Lana A.

how can i contact you on phone line if im overseas right now? none of you phone lines is working

iFly   DM

You can contact our office on +61755267467 during office hours between 9am -7pm. Thank you
The iFly Team