iFly

iFly

See the Best Comparison-Only Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cheating, ask to pay more to issue the ticket

It is very bad service. They are cheating after I paying the price they ask for, send my an email asking me to pay extra money to issue the ticket.

lucieoz

lucieozSouth West, WA

Bet deal by far

Found some fantastic priced flights from Perth into London. Out of Paris into Perth. No one was able to match the price. Then I read reviews of iFly and was instantly concerned.
We booked with them anyway and couldn’t be happier. Brilliant price and no problem whatsoever.
Only advice I can give is keep checking your booking on your airlines website for any changes.

Very Unprofessional

Asked for a quote and they got my name wrong, even though both were received online. When I needed to change my flight in Amsterdam, they quoted me a very expensive fee. Went to the airline and was advised that I could change for hundreds less. Terrible communication and not a good experience to say the least.

Fernanda

FernandaSydney, NSW

Very satisfied!!

Had a very good experience with them. I ended up buying flight tickets with the wrong date to return. I was in a very delicate situation and I needed their help urgently. They didn’t disappoint me, they managed to help me on time and everything went well with my flights. Costumer service was quick and effective. Thank you very much!!

Phil H.

Phil H.South East Queensland, QLD

Moved me onto another flight without notifying me, did not re-book my connection

I arrived at the airport at 8am for an 11am flight to be told by Virgin Australia that the 11am flight had been cancelled 2 weeks ago and I had been put on a 6pm flight. However that would have meant I missed my connection in LAX, which had not been changed. IFly.net.au had done nothing to fix the problem even with 2 weeks notice, and of course their office was shut when I called. Virgin Australia were great and re-booked me a connecting flight with another airline, and gave me a small amount of compensation. This is the first and last time I will ever book through a 3rd party travel agent. DO NOT USE iFly!!! But Virgin Australia are great. I will book direct next time.

Lea

LeaPerth, WA

Cancelled but forgot to Advise or Refund ?

Perth to London flight booked 2 months in advance. Day of departure try to allocate seat only to discover booking had been cancelled without any notification and no refund. Staff extremely unprofessional and unhelpful, they advised refund had been done but after insisting not received they advised it would be done that day, (still waiting) unethical and dishonest

inhaleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

Flight was changed multiple times then cancelled. Was told it would take 6-8 weeks to get a refund! How is anyone supposed to book another flight while waiting two months for a refund? Qantas refund instantly! It was a Qantas flight!!!

Cass

CassMelbourne

Do Not Use This Booking Agency!

We have had a terrible time with this company. Our flights have now changed 4 times since booking. We have been flexible and accepted the changes base on the fact that we had an airport hotel for one of the stop overs. Now turns out we must get a visa, leave the airport and catch a bus. I asked for a refund so we could book more reasonable flights and they will not refund us stating that accepted the initial changes. To cancel our flights will cost us $1500, and will take 6-8 weeks to process!!! How is this even legal. This is so unfair. How on earth can flights change that much, in all my years of traveling I have never ever had this happen.

Booking Type Flights

I cannot give enough stars!

I’ve read a lot about these guys so I was pettified to book but I did anyway.. I figured as long as I don’t need to change anything... well being nervous I made some mistakes ... thought it would cost a fortune but they got back to me instantly .. they were unbelievable! I am so impressed with the quality of service. I would recommend to anyone

I WAIT ALONG TIME

I paid extra $300 for flights for flights that avoided long stopovers and arrived home at a convenient time for pre arranged event only to be told our flight was cancelled by the airline.
After advising iFly that this was not suitable, ifly eventually advised by email two days before international travel date that the only option made available was a full refund. Obviously this was not reasonable or possible given the short notice.

Worst customer service

Make sure you book directly through the airline itself. Cancellation fees or adjustment fees are rediculous and customer service does not exist. It feels like you’re apart of some scam when you deal with these guys

Duane

DuaneBrisbane

Wanting credit card photo over email

I have just been emailed after booking my return flight from Brisbane to Calgary, asking for a photo of my actual credit card, with middle numbers blanked out.
I don’t believe this to be good business practice, I have never in my life heard of this before.
if I don’t send it my flight will be canceled.
I believe this should be looked in to buy the proper authorities.
So details should ever be sent via email.

Do not deal with this company, just book tickets through the airline

Zero customer service, make sure you read the terms and conditions as if you want to make changes more often than not it costs more to just buy a new ticket.

Never ever book via these people

Pricing was great customer service was crap!
I specifically asked for no lengthy stop overs to find out my elderly parents are going to be stuck at SINGAPORE airlines for 16 hrs! Cannot even provide them with at least the lounge for them to rest before boarding flight as a courtesy.
Never again will I associate with these people or book flights with them. Better off paying a higher fee to get the service you require.

Terrible service (no service)

Do not use! Virtually impossible to get hold of anyone. Cant change flights online or over the phone. Called them and they said you need to request any changes in writing via email. They should be clear when booking that there is no customer service.

JAY

JAYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad service

I booked my flight and misspelled one letter of my friends last name... notified IFLY within 3 hours of booking but asked me to pay $200 for Name change...whereas other sites allow to do this for free within 24 hours...

Terrible and pathetic

I booked a flight from Brisbane to LA. I wanted to reschedule it. I paid ~990 AUD for my ticket and they told you will be charged ~700$ for cancellation and 489$+ for rescheduling. The flight is more than a month from now

Jas

JasWestern Australia

Very terrible communication & inconsistent details being provided

I booked with this website, but unfortunately had to re-schedule. I have asked to get my flight re-booked and I was talking to 2 people at a time, which made everything so confusing and inconvenient. I booked an economy flight for $520 (originally) and was being charged an extra $575 to re-book to the dates I am wanting. Mind you, the plane ticket prices for my previous booking was the same price as with flight dates I am wanting. I am being charged higher to re-book my flight, than to buy new returning tickets with the same airline. Good prices, but terrible communication and poor service delivery.

Jaysun

JaysunSydney

Awesome Pricing

Booked PE to LA with Delta, prices were almost half the price of Delta direct. Simple and straight forward booking process.

This experience beats the hell out of my previous experience with Flight Centre, who would of did nothing for 3 weeks!

BravoLima

BravoLimaEverton Park

Doesn't let you change your booking

Booked an international flight via this company. Nil issues initially until I tried to change the booking details to get an earlier flight and noticed there was no way to manage my bookings on their website. Asked the call centre and was told that in order to change a flight a written (email) request had to be sent to their company. Quite disappointed with this as even low cost airlines and other third party travel booking sites these days allow for users to change the bookings themselves online. This needs to be considered by the company and provided to end users.