iFly

• Trip Completed Yes (5) · No (11)
  • Price Accuracy

Great service!

The team was very helpful when I needed to change my flights due to China coronavirus. Prompt response and extremely helpful service! The team offered several different options to cater to my itinerary. Would book through this agent again!

Sharon TuckerSydney, NSW

Cheap flight that wasn't!

Booking process was easy. Flight confirmed then next day I was asked for $72 to issue e ticket as the airline had apparently put the fare up! Phoned office, still waiting for callback. Paid up but not happy!

Amazing service thank you Joanna and Chip

I would like to thank Joanna and Chip for changing my flight as I had accidentally booked the wrong dates, only paid minimal flight changes fee. I’m extremely happy with the service I received will definitely book upcoming holiday.

Highly recommended!!

The iFly TeamiFly

Thank you Meshal for the kind feedback. We are happy that we were able to help and look forward to assisting you with your travel needs into the future. Kindest regards - iFly Reservations

Same price with other agents but ifly have to charge credit/debit card fee

It is same price with other agents but ifly have to charge credit/debit card fee, and it won’t notify you until you finish the payment process. Although it’s just $10 of credit card fee, still feel being scam when others agents no need to charge that. Hope Skyscanner can warn customer on the price search.

Lan

Lan

Excellent service

Can't speak much about pricing but boy are we thankful for the service offered by Justin and Michelle. They were very responsive, empathetic, and super supportive. Michelle worked on New Year's Day to help us reschedule flights and looked out for us to help us get the best option available, we can't thank her enough.

Highly recommended for their service.

Aamir

AamirCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent Service, well done Justin!

We feel sorry for all those who had a bad experience with ifly. However, we would like to appreciate our contact with the customer service officers, especially with Justin Hill. Justin was exceptionally great in fulfilling our demands for three tickets booked from Canberra to Barcelona. After series of a more than a dozen emails exchanged between us, we finally found our match. Although we paid an extra amount to change the dates of our seats, but all went well and smooth. We are very grateful to Justin and iFly.

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Aamir. Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to have been able to assist. Thank you also for booking with iFly and we hope you will have an amazing holiday. Kind regards Michelle

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE

The iFly TeamiFly

Thank you for reviewing our services and for your kind words. We hope you will enjoy your holiday and wish to also thank you for booking with iFly. Kindest regards Michelle

Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

I dont understand the bad comments at all

I dont understand why there is so many people writing a bad comment. I just booked my flight from Sydney to Montreal (Canada) and Montreal to Sydney on 23 December and it was 50% cheaper than everywhere else. I tried to book on the website and the flights werent available so I talked to Amber on the chat and she hold it for me. I even called 2 times the company and Denise answer all the time its a really nice customer services. I am referring my friend he booked back on forth for 1800$ AUD. For me it went amazing and thank you so much!

The iFly TeamiFly

I want my money refunded

Rosalia
Rosalia

I received my refund yesterday. Thanks. But, still I need to be cautious to book with ifly. Hope your service and systems will improve in the future. All the best

Nikken Consultant

Nikken ConsultantLondon and Perth (Australia)

Seeking more money after receiving a confirmation

I booked a return flight to London for two with iFly this week. I received an immediate confirmation and was then an email 3 hours later saying that a system functionality had picked up an incorrect fare level and the airline was asking for another $85. I was also offered a refund which I immediately accepted because I was never going to trust this site again. I rebooked the identical itinerary with a competitor for $40 more and paid only a $17 credit card fee instead of $44 charged by IFly

Deena8

Deena8South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service, Highly recommend

Booking Type Flights

Cheating, ask to pay more to issue the ticket

It is very bad service. They are cheating after I paying the price they ask for, send my an email asking me to pay extra money to issue the ticket.

lucieoz

lucieozSouth West, WA

Bet deal by far

Found some fantastic priced flights from Perth into London. Out of Paris into Perth. No one was able to match the price. Then I read reviews of iFly and was instantly concerned.
We booked with them anyway and couldn’t be happier. Brilliant price and no problem whatsoever.
Only advice I can give is keep checking your booking on your airlines website for any changes.

Very Unprofessional

Asked for a quote and they got my name wrong, even though both were received online. When I needed to change my flight in Amsterdam, they quoted me a very expensive fee. Went to the airline and was advised that I could change for hundreds less. Terrible communication and not a good experience to say the least.

Fernanda

FernandaSydney, NSW

Very satisfied!!

Had a very good experience with them. I ended up buying flight tickets with the wrong date to return. I was in a very delicate situation and I needed their help urgently. They didn’t disappoint me, they managed to help me on time and everything went well with my flights. Costumer service was quick and effective. Thank you very much!!

Phil H.

Phil H.South East Queensland, QLD

Moved me onto another flight without notifying me, did not re-book my connection

I arrived at the airport at 8am for an 11am flight to be told by Virgin Australia that the 11am flight had been cancelled 2 weeks ago and I had been put on a 6pm flight. However that would have meant I missed my connection in LAX, which had not been changed. IFly.net.au had done nothing to fix the problem even with 2 weeks notice, and of course their office was shut when I called. Virgin Australia were great and re-booked me a connecting flight with another airline, and gave me a small amount of compensation. This is the first and last time I will ever book through a 3rd party travel agent. DO NOT USE iFly!!! But Virgin Australia are great. I will book direct next time.

Lea

LeaPerth, WA

Cancelled but forgot to Advise or Refund ?

Perth to London flight booked 2 months in advance. Day of departure try to allocate seat only to discover booking had been cancelled without any notification and no refund. Staff extremely unprofessional and unhelpful, they advised refund had been done but after insisting not received they advised it would be done that day, (still waiting) unethical and dishonest

inhaleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

Flight was changed multiple times then cancelled. Was told it would take 6-8 weeks to get a refund! How is anyone supposed to book another flight while waiting two months for a refund? Qantas refund instantly! It was a Qantas flight!!!

Cass

CassMelbourne

Do Not Use This Booking Agency!

We have had a terrible time with this company. Our flights have now changed 4 times since booking. We have been flexible and accepted the changes base on the fact that we had an airport hotel for one of the stop overs. Now turns out we must get a visa, leave the airport and catch a bus. I asked for a refund so we could book more reasonable flights and they will not refund us stating that accepted the initial changes. To cancel our flights will cost us $1500, and will take 6-8 weeks to process!!! How is this even legal. This is so unfair. How on earth can flights change that much, in all my years of traveling I have never ever had this happen.

The iFly TeamiFly

I cannot give enough stars!

I’ve read a lot about these guys so I was pettified to book but I did anyway.. I figured as long as I don’t need to change anything... well being nervous I made some mistakes ... thought it would cost a fortune but they got back to me instantly .. they were unbelievable! I am so impressed with the quality of service. I would recommend to anyone