Cub Kamparoo Weekender

• Suspension
  • Ease of Towing
Alan W.

Alan W.Sydney, NSW

Happy to overlook a few small problems,.

Purchased in June 2017 for A$17,000.00.

Suspension
Ease of Towing
Car ModelSubaru Forester
Rob B

Rob Brobbates@iprimus.com.au

Cub Weekender - Trans continental pack - excellent in some areas but poor in others

DavidUralla Nsw

Good except for awning

Camper Trailers

Find out how Cub Kamparoo Weekender compares to other Camper Trailers

PopBrisbane

Sagging canvas.

Pop

The further I go with my Weekender, the better it gets. I'm just a slow learner.

Marie Starkey

Marie StarkeyMelbourne

Once you get over the sagging of canvas, it's fabulous!

cant wait to go away again thinking of going to travel the east coast start adeliade to queensland along the coast
i have had my camper for 4years and had no problems with it gone up the top of austraila on road and off road no problems good little camper
needs more store areas

Clever design for camping!

The cub camper kamparoo is so quick and easy to set up. My daughter and I love it. No problem for me (a smaller and not so strong woman) to set up all by myself :-) Easy to tow !! Prefect !!
the design and ease of use

Sandi1947

I totally agree with you Jill, I am 65, female and I have no problems errecting this trailer

fast erection

have found this to be great unit , easy to tow and fast to set up ,have done several trips / weekends away , highly recommended , my mate went out and bought a new one after seeing mine
reliable , simple , easily towed by 4 cylinder car
dont get to use it enough

Kamperoo Weekender

We took our new camper trailer on it's maiden trip last week.It stood up to a wild storm on the Murray on night three, Very impressed, no leaks, and was very comfortable to sleep in. Easy to set up for the first time. Thank you to the staff at Campbellfield very helpfull indeed.

Jenny& Norm. Christopherson.
Easy to tow and setup

Camper Trailers

Find out how Cub Kamparoo Weekender compares to other Camper Trailers

tonglehAU

Great design poorly executed.

Sandi1947

I don't have any of these problems with my Kamperoo Weekender

Sandi1947

And further to my previous comment, I definatley do not have any of the problems you have described. I am 65, female and can errect this camper quite easily by myself

Bruce

Bruceasked

Why does my canvas door always look twisted on my cub camparoo 2011 model. Zip always hard to do up

Bruce

Bruceasked

Why does my door always look twisted and siz hard to do up on my cub camparoo 2011

Cynthia N.

Cynthia N.asked

How do you secure the awning when it is thrown over the camper
We do not want to use it every night

David

Well the winch strap will help to hold the awning in place as long as it is firm over the awning and roof. Otherwise make sure no air gaps where the wind can get under the awning and blow it off the roof.