EzyTrail Stirling

• Ease of Towing
brett.

brett.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Complete package.

Purchased in October 2020 at EzyTrail Camper Trailers NSW for A$22,340.00.

Off-roading Performance
Car ModelMazda BT-50
BrianVee

BrianVeeSydney, NSW

Great Value Front Fold Camper

My second camper, the Stirling Z has been fantastic.

PROS: Light weight, tows well on and off road, easy to set up and pack up and well featured. Helpful after sales service - prompt communication.

CONS: Not much storage, very poor quality electrical system (easy to improve if you know what you are doing), not well sealed against bugs.

Off-roading Performance
Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Defender Man

Defender ManIllawarra, NSW

has everything you need. Easy to put up takes maybe 10minutes most.

Bought the camper from Rick at EziTrail in Penrith. Top bloke, could not be more comprehensive in the information he told us, lots of tips and tricks for easier setup and general use of the camper. I would highly reccomend seeing Rick for a camper. The camper itself is great. Took me 10 minutes for first set up on my own. Lots of storage space to fit everything. One bad note is the mattress, it would be more comfortable sleeping on a plank of wood. This is something I am definatley going to change straight away.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$19,990.00.

Camper Trailers

Find out how EzyTrail Stirling compares to other Camper Trailers

Andy

AndyPerth, WA

Stirling GT MK2

G day readers,
Just a heads up I ordered a Stirling GT MK2 two weeks ago and are picking it up from the Wangara branch on the 27-03-20 at this stage. Would like to give a shout out to the professional way I have been treated so far. And that they have passed on the Camping show special (Stoked) this will allow me to hunt down a dual zone fridge with the savings. Well done Wangara. Will update reviews once I have it in my hot little hands

Purchased in March 2020 at PMX Campers WA, Wangara.

Car ModelToyota Prado
Andrew

Andrew

Great buy / Great Service

The family (Mum, Dad and 3 little people) purchased a Stirling GT (forward folding) camper from Ezytrail Campers in Kilsyth. The service was excellent, and the level of communication from the company was exceptional. Luke from the sales team had all the time in the world to show us around our new purchase.

Looking at several reviews prior to our decision and experiencing the service first hand, we are satisfied we have made the right choice.

We are off to Central Australia in a month, and looking forward to using our new camper..

Highly recommend, very helpful with purchase.

Happy Camper

Quite a few people have since asked for an update on this review. I am in negotiations with PMX Perth regarding several major warranty issues and it wouldn't be appropriate to comment until it has been resolved.

Rozie K.

Rozie K.asked

Stirling

Can you leave the bed made up in it and also leave the annex roof on when folding it up on the Easytrail Stirling GT MK2

Troy Hasked

Stirling LX

Have your warranty issues been sorted out and what were they? Have a stirling lx on order and would like to know what to look out for.

Ezytrail Rep
Ezytrail Rep

Troy I would advise you to have a look at the Ezytrail Owners Group on Facebook, as it gets more activity for actual owners than this page.

Happy Camper

There are 2 groups on facebook, the above one is very good and informative and friendly however all posts are vetted and deleted if slightly negative.
A newer one which is called:
Ezytrail owners club (uncensored)
This is very informative about the campers also but no posts are deleted.

Troy H

No worries. I've joined both. Looking forward to receiving my Stirling lx. Just looking for real feedback so I know what to look out for so I can hopefully prevent issues before they happen. Cheers

ClareAdelaide

ClareAdelaideasked

Stirling LX

Have you received your camper yet?
Looking forward to your review :)

Simo
Simo

I owned the same type of camper and I wouldn't recommend any of these types of campers to my worst enemy. The towball weight is ridiculous when loaded with normal things, like two full gas bottles, a full fridge, a full pantry. some bits and bobs in the other storage compartment. My towbar was creaking under the strain and sagging from the weight (Ford Ranger, new model 3500kg towing capacity 350kg towball weight max with a 500kg extra weight leaf spring upgrade) so you can see that you can't have a more capable tow vehicle other than a 200 series Landcruiser. These campers should be a tandem axle set up to distibute the load more. In my opinion they should be outlawed totally! Just look at the side profile and how much is forward of the axle. It's wrong and I dont know how its gotten away with or been approved for road use. The licensing laws obviously need to be reviewed and a practical assessment needs to be made on each design ie: loaded with a standard amount of gear in the storage compartments provided, not just the dry weight and then add a payload allowance??? That doesnt add up in real life... This comment is general in nature to this design not just ezytrail.

Quad L.
Quad L.

"I bought what I though is the best tow vehicle and it sags when there is tow-ball weight added, this trailer sux"

Lol, Someone does not know how to load a camper trailer.....

Get an answer from our members and EzyTrail representatives

Compare all 4 EzyTrail Stirling

Sleeping Capacity2 people4 people4 people
Dimensions 1460 x 1820 x 4600 mm1675 x 2013 x 5650 mm1750 x 2100 x 5750 mm
Weight1,600 kg1,600 kg1,660 kg
Off-Road CapableYesYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Compare all 4 EzyTrail Stirling