Cuddly
See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cuddly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

gxccihemmingsxo
gxccihemmingsxoHobart, TAS

Gave me a HORRIBLE rash ??

I’m not allergic to anything so I was shocked when i started using this and broke out in a rash !! had to go to the dr’s for steroid cream and rewash all my clothes without the cuddly, it took weeks to rid it all, would never use this for kids or babies clothing !! sooo bad

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Dee
DeeNortheast, VIC

Very disappointed

I found it very thick and gluggy and I need to clean the excess from my machine after every wash which makes me wonder how much actually gets to where I want it.I have tried diluting up to 1:5 but this stuff soaks up the water very quickly and soon goes back to a thick almost jelly like consistency. Fragrance is good but overall not a product I would try again

Kieran C.
Kieran C.Perth, WA

Perfect, amazing long lasting scent

I have been trying to find the best softener for some time. This one is perfect for those that have pets or need to get smells out from their clothes. I have super sensitive skin and it has worked perfect for me. Great product!

Purchased in March 2020 at Costco for $8.99.

Alfred
AlfredAU

The worst Fabric Softener Ive ever bought!

It's sticky like a glue! So sticky that every now and then I have to clean its residue from my washing machine! Do not buy this product, you'll be disappointed!

Celeste Marie R.
Celeste Marie R.Sydney, NSW

First allergic reaction

never had allergies in my life until 2 days ago when i started using Cuddly Fabric Softener the vanilla one. Impressive smell at first but now i’m covered from neck to thighs with hives. It must be too concentrated?

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.00.

Yen W
Yen WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought from Coles during clearance for only $1.5 for 850ml

Bought during clearance and had took 3 of it since is only $1.50 for each.
The smell is really fragrance and even half cup of softener is good enough for a heavy wash.
The smell long lasting for a month without wearing.
They made my whole wardrobe smell so good.
Most of the item is made imported but this is made in Australia. I am really impress of the smell for this softener as other softener does need more than a cup to make the whole cloth smell good.

Best recommend to buy ! 5 StarSSSS

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $1.50.

Sue
Sue

This product is the best

Best softener I have ever used its ideal for everything, the clothes feel and smell absolutely fantastic. It also makes the ironing so much easier. The sad news is, that the product is discontinued, Please bring it back on the supermarket shelves.
I can't live without it.

Purchased at Supermarkets.

Kysa
KysaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am in love

I found this fabric softener last week and oh my god! Even though before hand my clothes were clean now they feel cleaner. Not going back ever totally love it

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Cyrus
Cyrus

My first allergic in my whole life

My pic shows the rash all over my body after using this twice. I never had any allergic reaction in my life. l went to doctor and having the steroid cream prescription for my skin in this situation . This product results rash “cuddly” all over my skin. Thank you!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $6.00.

Ms. Minh Tho
Ms. Minh ThoSydney, NSW

Fofore is better

The quality issue description is too thick (condensed); water doesn't dilute it; when applying this bottle to the
clothes, the liquid in the bottle cannot dilute in the water and stick to the clothes.

Purchased in April 2018.

Terrible

I have never once had an allergic reaction to any washing powders or softeners in my life, nor do I have that sensitive skin in general. I had used this once in my washing machine and put on a jumper a couple days after wash and I was itching my whole top half of my body instantly. I don’t know what the heck is in this formula but it is beyond terrible. I now have a rash that’s stayed for about a week now. Will never buy this product again. 0/10 wow

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.

Lina
Lina

Cuddly concentrate

Have to agree with a few comments is too thick does not even get into the washing machine I have to clean the excess every time. I been adding some water into the bottle for try to reduce the ticknes of the product sometimes works sometimes doesn’t :( . As well we bought a new bottle thinking it might have been a bad batch, purchased more but it still is as thick as. Why do you people alter things when they don't need fixing. I prefer the old formula where was thinner and didn’t clog in the washing machine.

Find out how Cuddly compares to other Fabric Softeners

Softener too thick (cuddly concentrate)

Have to agree with nellie28 - too thick does not even get into the washing machine. Have been buying this product for as long as I can remember - bought one bottle that was unusable but thought it might have been a bad batch, purchased more but it still is as thick as gel. You can't even water it down. Nothing works. Why do you people alter things when they don't need fixing?

Nellie28
Nellie28Melbourne

Too Concentrate

Been using Cuddly Sunshine Fresh for 10+ years. But the new extra concentrate is just too thick. Clogs up the softener dispenser and unless you clean the machine after every wash, you end up with softener stains on your clothing. Please, just bring back the old thinner formula.

Suz666
Suz666

Loved it !

Best fabric softener iv ever used ! But i can no longer find my favourite fragrance in the aromatherapy range , citrus energising ... faithfully bought it for years , by far my favourite fragance. Now im buying a new smell each week and am yet to find onother fragrance i like .... please bring it back !

May 16th 2018 Update: Beats all others for softness

I have used cuddly for many years and always enjoyed the smell and lovely soft feeling of my clothes ,
My favourite scent was always jasmine n bergamot (which later changed to aromatherapy citrus energising )
Never used anything else until the last 10+ months when i could no longer find this scent anywhere