Cupid.com

Cupid.com

1.0

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (0%) · No (100%)
Hungry

HungryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Alert do not subscribe cupid are scammers and fraudsters

After subscribing, found it jam packed with scammers so unsubscribed. That’s where my problem started as they kept deducting funds and soon 8 other similar bogus dating sites also deducting funds including foreign currency charges. Card has now been stopped with banking institution fraud division investigating.
DONT DO IT.

Gender Male
Interested in Female
Real Life MeetupNo
Winston Doyle

Winston DoyleSydney, NSW

Fraudsters, Scam artists and Tricksters

I signed for a 3 day trial and after selecting CONTINUE I found myself with a bill for an additional $24.99 that I had not agreed to. The website is a tricksters paradise. Stay away from these people at all costs.

I.

I.AU

A total sham

Lots of chat requests from various sites that i did not sign up to,all affiliated with cupid,paid for a 3 day trial and then the chat requests stopped coming, until i cancelled my subscription,started getting loads of chat requests and found out they also took $15 of my credit card the day i cancelled. Do not use this site, I will not be!

Online Dating Sites

Find out how Cupid.com compares to other Online Dating Sites

Fukyou

FukyouSydney, Australia

Poor service

Cupid.com Online Dating doesn't work!

Do not sign up to Cupid.com, they will send you bogus messages from bots, not real people.

Then they make you pay to upgrade your free account so you can reply to the automated messages from fictitious people.

Cupid.com also have a few other dating sites that are run the same way.

Messages from bots to make you pay and reply to them, but no one chats back.

fzzzl