Currencyfair

Currencyfair

1.7

• Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (0) · No (1)

Lost AUD96.98 in total, will never use this service again.

Tried to transfer USD1,700 from Australia to Maldives. When the transaction got delayed I sent an email to CurrencyFair, they replied saying that money has been sent and it is with the recipient's bank. After 10 days CurrencyFair sent me an email saying that money got returned, due to Regulatory issues. They credited my account with USD1678.16 that is less USD25.00, the amount I sent was USD1703.16. Without getting my transfer done, I lost AUD96.98 in total when exchange back to AUD.

CurrencyUSD
Peter X.

Peter X.Sydney, NSW

Untrustworthy Company, Slow and Complicated

Opened an account and they refused the verification with an ID, they kept asking for more documents. Some of my friends have had awful experience with them. They will find any excuse to hold the funds by requesting more documents. They are acting like a Police than doing the normal process of anti money laundry and verification. I advice everyone to stay away from them.

You can tell I will end up in troubles with them. Terminated the account.

CurrencyAUD, EUR, GBP and SGD
Competitive Exchange RateNo
Phil

Phil

Slow transactions and exchange rate can change after making transaction

Travel Money Cards