Cardiotech CV9

GREAT MACHINE, but...

Jamie

JamieBrisbane

Back Dancing

I recently bought the CV9 Vibration Machine. My Wife and I are both feeling the benefits already.
    Comfortable and easy to use with the touch controls. We are enjoying the massage function especially.
    Not so young but young at heart, we like to stay fit and healthy.
    And thanks to the CV9 our balance and strength have improved so much we are even back dancing. Great piece of equipment.
    Jamie.

Bessy

Bessyasked

What is the price

Nic

Bessy, wow, at the moment they are half price $1385. I paid nearly $4000. Here is their link:

Kelley K.

Kelley K. asked

How many calories can be burned on the CV9 machine doing a one minute balance relax on 10 Setting combined with The 10 minute “toning strength” program?

Cardiotech
    Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Kelley, exercise does affect each person different by a large variation based on age, sex, fitness capability and other contributing factors. Please give us a call on 1300135596 so we can try to assist a bit more directly for you or email at support@cardiotech.com.au

Bob M.

Bob M.asked

How can I find the weight capacity of your machines? iambigg3845@gmail.com

Get an answer from our members and Cardiotech representatives

CategoryVibration Machines