CyberFit Australia

CyberFit Australia

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good power rack

Good quality for a good price. Very sturdy and fairly easy to put together. I would definitely end up buying from here in the future if I ever needed any more equipment.

Equipment

Made a purchase and it took 3 weeks to come. Not really good enough as I also paid $20 for shipping. Won't be buying again.

Excellent Range of Good Quality Weight-training Equipment

I am real pleased with my purchases from Cyberfit Gym Equipment, A.K.A., "Cyber-Market". They offer an excellent range of good quality weight-lifting equipment and accesories at a very competitive price. Most other places charge about 25-50% more than what Cyberfit does, and the equipment is usually at a lesser standard, but they justify the increase in price because it's a "brand name" equipment, rather than one based on quality. I'm especially pleased with the power-rack, which is as sturdy and strong as the day I bought it 6 years ago, despite it being used frequently in an outside covered patio area.

We drove to the store in Seven Hills, and recieved excellent customer service from the owner. He went out his way to help us and wasn't at all bothered by my plethora of questions.

If I had to nitpick and find something wrong, it'll be the fact the store is located in an industrial area in the middle of nowhere. But I suspect most people would shop online anyway. I got my friend to drive me because I didn't want to pay for shipping. Other than that, I highly recommend Cyberfit to any weight-lifting or fitness enthusiast looking to buy good quality equipment at affordable prices.
Good Range, Good Quality Equipment, Decent Prices, Excellent Customer Service