Home Gym Equipment

Home Gym Equipment

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tassie Devil

Tassie Devilwollongong

Great Treadmill and Great Price for my first treadmill purchase

happy all round with the product , delivery and overall service - more than happy to buy again
its hard to buy online as just going by photos and text description but all good

my little superstar

with so many treadmill makes and models on the market it gets very confusing!decided on endurance superstar as it has all the features of the bigger more expensive treadmills but at a budget price

thanks great treadmill

its been a great experience buying a treadmill from dean and just bought endurance superstar treadmill so am very happy with service and advice

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Treadmill problem

I recently brought a treadmill, very quick delivery
Had a issue last week where someone took my safety key so I couldn't use the treadmill, spoke to Dean about this problem last Wednesday he gave me a site where I could get a new key , it arrived in the mail today
Very happy with the customer service that I received

on my way to get fit

just bought spin bike for wife to get fit at home to lose weight and found dean online with good prices and good products

thanks for treadmill

just picked up heavy duty marathon treadmill from leichhardt warehouse
very happy good price and great service
thanks again will be back soon

Setting up my new personal training studio

Great service and pricing - am setting up my new personal training studio so was looking for good quality equipment with good prices so the excellent service was a bonus - keep up the great work !

good bike good price

just came to leichhardt warehouse and seen bike my wife wanted to buy so she can exercise and get into shape and all good

Great treadmill great service

Negotiated a price quickly and received the product within days. Robust treadmill as good as gym quality. Active runner so very happy.

Very good value treadmill

Thanks tried the athlete treadmill at warehouse and was solid and stable and good service
Just picked up treadmill so very happy

fast delivery and great product- very happy customer

i had read mixed customer reviews about home gym so was a little hesitant to order but the prices and endurance treadmills looked very good when i compared all specs so i went ahead and ordered from them
delivery took 3 days which was fast for a big 100kg box and the couriers booked me in an afternoon time that suited me
the endurance marathon treadmill i ordered is very heavy duty and service was fast, efficient and friendly
david morris

A B

A BBrisbane

Beware!! Paid for treadmill online, was charged but have never seen the treadmill!

I spend some time researching treadmills and online stores and was deceived by the Home Gym Equipment website. There is no way all of those reviews online are correct. I was charged for a treadmill that was not in stock and was not refunded. It is now 4 months later and I'm still chasing the refund. I have reported this to the Office of Fair Trading. Do not do business with this company!

colc

colcAU

Beware!! The Service Here is Appalling!!

Deceiving

Great Treadmill and Great Service

I enquired about the treadmill on the Wednesday had a load of email correspondence from Dean to answer my questions paid on the Friday and recieved my treadmill on the Monday! Great timing and a great product.

Megan

MeganNew South Wales

Jeckel and Hyde Customer Service - Great when they want your money.

MadShopperSYDNEY

Love My LifespanTreadmill

After doing alot of research online and in retail stores i purchased my traction 2 treadmill from homegymequipment.com.au
You can save alot of money online but there are also drawbacks like limited customer service on some sites
Why i purchased from homegymequipment.com.au is that I could speak direct with dean the manager on the phone and his advice and help was excellent and the treadmill arrived within 3 days. In addition i estimate I saved my self approx $1200 than buying from a retail store.
keep up the great work Home Gym equipment
great advice, fast shipping, awesome price