1.3

6% · 117 · 94%

Rates and Fees
1.5
Brand Manager for CyberGhost VPN? Claim your listing.

Laurent V.
Laurent V.3 posts

Keep away !!!

Shocking technical support. VPN not working for 2 weeks and they seem to completely ignore it. They send me an email every 3 or 4 days and absolutely useless explanation. Stay away from this appalling service. I wish I didn’t pay for 3 years. Now stuck with a VPN that doesn’t work and they don’t care.
mechi
mechi

does not work

but they provide the refund as they said. anyway it provides more problmes than solutions
Vikkers O.
Vikkers O.

It spams popups!

If I pay money for a service, please don't use it to annoy me by popping up adverts to other things I don't want or need. Do not annoy the customers who have paid money to use your product. Such a dumb idea.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Terrible customer service

I have been with them for 4 years, recently my account had been hacked and my password changed, I have emailed them and received no reply!

Then I decided to use the live chat option and that was absolutely useless, I had to keep repeating myself that the hackers changed the email address and password and they kept telling me to try recover the password and that I was still logged in. Extremely disappointed and frustrating experience.

I requested a refund and they said they will, then refused to. Stay away from this company they just want your money. Now I have gone with expressvpn and so far very smooth, fast and best part is no annoying captchas every 5 minutes that I am on google!!!

fptr
fptrmooloolaba50 posts

Sometimes work

Had it now.for 2 years never worked properly never relosded.after restart pc download speeds vary ordinary now when its loaded I can't any searchers with any of my 4 browers stopping cyberghost gets all my searches I frequent run sfc flush my dns and reset.winsock.I'm titally convinced its cyberghost I won't be renewing my experience for technical.problems were all.ok but no suggestion resolved the issuesi will be changing
Mark
Mark2 posts

I found it good!

I have used CyberGhost 8 and have found it a good system. The VPN works well with no interruptions by anyone in Australia (government). However, I have found issues when I leave it connected to a foreign servers for a couple of days.

They have a few add on services such as Privacy and AntiVirus that I thought were effective. The privacy recommendations were very high quality.

Josh R.
Josh R.Perth, WA3 posts

Scam!!! Stay away

Their software will corrupt your files and potentially destroy your device, they will never refund you and make you jump through hoops. Do not use this vpn !!!
J.S
J.Ssydney9 posts

They will try to keep taking your money don't trust

Paid for 12 month subscription.
Password stopped working and unable to use.
29 emails back and forth with supposed fixes didn't work.
Then despite not being able to use received 12 month auto renewal email.
As I couldn't get into account to cancelled emailed support and advised not to take any more funds and ensure cancelled and not Re subscribed.
Received email back advising no card details on file so wot go through. Sent another email to make sure.
Money was then still taken for another 12 months so I had to go to credit card company and advise unauthorised fraudulent activity and request reimbursement.
Do not trust these people with your payment details
Rates and Fees
Joshua R.
Joshua R.Perth, WA

Charged my card $300 after the first payment was made

Their program is faulty and bugged my phone, had to pay IT people to fix myphone and remove the app because the program is designed to ruin your phone. Then after all this i discovered they charged me an extra $300. [Contents Removed] CENTRE
Tracey L
Tracey LSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Worst customer service

We were subscribed and had paid in July 2021 for an 18 month subscription. They just took money again for another subscription, 12 months after the initial payment. When I contacted them I was told it was only for 12months, not 18. I sent them numerous times the invoice they sent me clearly showing I had paid for 18 months. They refused to honour their own paperwork so I told them to cancel and refund my money.
Even the cancellation email subject was "Cancellation of your 18 month subscription "
Don't use them, just a rip-off.
Simone F.
Simone F.

The signature was renewed without my authorisation. No one responded to my claim. Horrible services! Even I cancelled the signature I did not want to be renewed, and they did not reimburse my money.
Daryl M
Daryl MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

They can't answer my questions

I was looking to sign up with Cyber Ghost, before I saw these other reviews, mainly because they accept Paypal. But talking to them via chat, they could not answer any of my questions satisfactorily. The questions I asked were: 1. If I pay for a year is that Pre-paid or subscription? 2. How easy is it to cancel my VPN service? 3. Do I get a confirmation email after cancelling my subscription? And the last one, 4. Do you have Stealth tools to prevent the VPN being blocked? The last question they didn't even know what I was talking about.
Subic D.
Subic D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Be careful if you use the PC client

First off mobile android app if fine, But my windows 10 PC random drops the connection due to the stupid kill switch you cannot reconnect. Nothing but buggy I regret moving off Express VPN. Their support is a joke. I was expecting alot more from their service. :(
Travis
TravisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Stops pages loading, Asked for a partial refund after 45 days, They say they can't

The VPN stops some pages from loading, and makes it slow and hard to browse.
I asked for a refund, and they won't give a refund because I'm past 45days, not even a partial refund
Don't bother signing up