D-Link Mini Camera DCS-8000LH

D-Link Mini Camera DCS-8000LH

See the Best Wireless Surveillance Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Great motion detecting camera and easy to set up

This camera is a must-have for anyone that is paranoid about home security (as I am). Incredibly easy to set up and affordable (around $129). Excellent motion sensor and with the app, you can receive notifications to your smartphone and playback video at the time a motion is detected. I love it so much that I bought more.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for $129.00.

Functionality
Night Vision
Connectivity / Reliability
Ease of Installation
Motion Detection

Desmond Last

Desmond LastSydney, NSW

Safety and Recorded Security.

I have a phobia about Police bursting into my bedroom. Why? Because that is what the Police in Albany Western Australia did to me. What was I doing? Nothing. They very physically manhandled me and I ended up in a Mental Institution for so they said 'making too much noise'. It was a nightmare and will be subject of a Court Case. If I had a D-Link Mini Camera recording my activities they would not have been able to do what they did. It is an excellent camera and can be used anywhere there is wi-fi and a power supply. I record to One-Drive.