Dairy Farmers HeartActive

Dairy Farmers HeartActive

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dairy Farmers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

TONY TRAN
TONY TRANGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

False advertising

After consuming 1 month of this milk i find my self gain weight, which this milk is not really trusted when they advertise that it will help reduce cholesterols. Also on the nutrition dact mention 0.5g of saturated fat, not a really good milk

Purchased in .

RoseB
RoseB

Best milk I’ve ever had.

Love the creamy taste and health benefits. Thank you for putting it in a carton. I am sick of all the plastic - not only for the planet but the amount of rubbish in my bin.

Purchased in at Coles.

muzz
muzzSouth East Queensland, QLD

needs 2 litre bottle

The milk is tasty and fresh tasting but with 2 adults drinking it the 1 litre carton runs out in less than a day and is expensive. So please make it in a 2 lt bottle Please

Purchased in at Coles for $3.50.

Annette B.
Annette B.

the perfect milk for me ... not heavy like full cream and not watery like skim

my cholesterol has been high due to to liver problems. I started drinking heart active every day for the last few years .. my last blood test showed my cholesterol is in the normal range

Purchased in at Woolworths Ashfield for $2.90.

sandsibar
sandsibar

Lovely and creamy

I have just started using this milk and find it fantastic. Made oatmeal this morning and it was soooo creamy and delicious. I will continue to buy it and highly recommend you try it.

Purchased in for $3.

gg1
gg1

ok overall

Good tasting milk for the benefits it gives, although, yes, a tad expensive one could argue! It's a unique product for what it claims to do

Leone
LeoneLAKE ALBERT

It is great

I have a problem with the cartons leaking all the time, have to put paper towel under them in the fridge at all times.
I have a fridge in my car and am sick of having to clean it out and put up with the smell of the milk, have to put vanilla essence in it

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

rookjon
rookjonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very difficult carton to open ....

JoR
JoRSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tasty milk

This milk has reduced my cholesterol from 5 to 4 in one month.It is a nice creamy milk and is tasty to drink as it is.I will keep using it.It has a long use by date .

Ja b
Ja bBatemans Bay

Try others still go back to this one

By far the best milk on the market. Quality for sure & by far better for you, tried others but to watery not quite as satisfied

gpick
gpickAU

Probably very good, but . . . expensive

Carton

I am asking if maybe this milk could be put into a bottle, instead of a carton, as I have developed arthritis I am having great trouble opening the carton.

Kingsway
KingswayCronulla

It works

When I was told that for the sake of my health I needed to lower my Cholesterol level I made Dairy Farmewrs Heart Active part of my diet.

Well my current Cholesterol levels confirm it was a good decision.

As for the product apart from being a little more expensive than regular milk I have no other complaints.

Coles has it on special regularly at $2.50 a litre, in fact I am at a loss to understand why they don't make it the regular price.

Dairy Farmers Heart Active tastes good even in coffee, has a long shelf life when kept refrigerated correctly meaning when on special you can stock till the next Coles special offering.

It you value your heart make this milk part of your healthy Cholesterol lowering diet.

Oracle
Oracle

yes, there is a tasty low fat milk

I started using Heart Active milk when I found out my cholesterol was too high. While other low fat milks always tasted very watery, Heart Active milk had a full cream milk-like taste, so the changeover was quite painless. My cholesterol dropped back to normal after making various dietary changes, incl the change of milk.

Lyn
Lyn

Problems with opening the carton

Just recently I have had problems with opening the carton, I have been trying to open the right side but it is tearing and so when you pour it spills everywhere . There is no problem with the milk .I didn't know whether other customers are having the same problem.