Dairy Farmers Kids

Dairy Farmers Kids

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dairy Farmers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
Twinkleinmyeye
TwinkleinmyeyeSydney, NSW

My son lived on it

I use to purchase a 2litre milk some time ago, now I can’t find it anywhere. I brought it because it has Omega 3 & DHA - (Docosahexaenoic acid, also found in breast milk) in it, which is pure, filtered, highest-quality fish oil & other Omega 3 fatty acids, which is stated on the carton. We tried it but it wasn’t my other two children’s or my cup of tea but my youngest son loved it, so I kept buying it no matter the price until we couldn’t find it anymore. You can’t put a price on your children’s health, no matter the cost.

Purchased in December 2013 at Woolworths Physical store for $4.50.

tastes like a fish milkshake

Without a doubt the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. Very fishy taste. No mention of this on the label so it came as a very nasty suprise. Wouldn't drink this again for any reason, nor would I expect my children to drink it. What a misguided product. Milk and fish do not mix.... except maybe in pet food!
My cat loves it

Smurfette1
Smurfette1AU

Ok but not worth the extra money.

When drinking cold, it tastes no different to regular milk but the added vitamins and minerals are an added bonus. It's also more expensive compared to other milk and I'm not sure if toddlers should be drinking reduced fat milk anyway. It's a pain to also buy one type of milk for me and another for my daughter, so I drank from it too until my terrible taste experience with it in my coffee!!
Extra vitamins.
Tastes terrible when added to coffee. Not sure if the heat of the coffee somehow reacts with the vitamins or what.

ormocana1976
ormocana1976Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad

I only tried this once while it was on specials. My kids were the first one to point it out so I guess the clever packaging did its job. Nothing is different in taste and texture with the regular full cream milk. I just think it is over commercialized, like you have to pay extra for the advertisement and packaging. I will not buy this product if it wasn't on special.
The special added vitamins and minerals that has been added and claimed by the manufacturer. I like the packaging because it is very eye catching for the kids.
very expensive, tasted the same as a full cream milk, I am not sure if it is really that good

Milk