4Flavorstone

2.8

Sabrina
SabrinaSydney6 posts
  Master Set

Helped me loose weight :)

About a year ago I started my journey to loose weight. As everyone knows, results are made in the kitchen!

As soon as I saw Flavorstone fry pans on TV I had to try them as I was really committed to shred some pounds once and for all. They non-stick coating is unreal and cooking without oil or fats just help me so much keep on track with my diet!

I called the Customer Care Team once to ask a few questions and they were really helpful!

I'm very happy with my over all experience.

Charlotte Ramsay
Charlotte RamsayDarling Downs, QLD11 posts
  Master Set

Great set and convenient to use

Awesome product, using like a pro. The quality is great and I'm very impressed until now. Show details
John
JohnHunter Region, NSW
  Flavorstone

Absolute rubbish no customer support

I purchased this a few years ago and everything has stuck to it since new when I contacted customer support I was told to clean it with Bi-carb it just gets worse with every use my stainless pan didn’t have this much trouble.
Not even worth the scrap value
Several choice words come to mind but are unsuitable for this forum
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME THEY DONT SUPPORT THEIR PRODUCT!! Show details
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.

Works well as stated

I had these pans for around 3yrs or so. The pans had a good non stick quality, was amazed at the stuff that didn’t stick. After time I found them to become less non stick but still better than other pans I used. Also over time they started to go brown which was unable to be cleaned, but still highly recommend. Only other down fall is some of the pans are a lot bigger than the burner on my stove, so the outside of the pan wouldn’t get as hot as it has no contact with the element. I brought a new set and continue to love them Show details ·  1
Ajjy
AjjySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Flavorstone

Good while it lasted

I received this product around 19 May 2021. For the period that it was working well, it did a good job, though smaller than I would have preferred for two people. Unfortunately, although I never used it above one third full power on my electric stove top, used olive oil and plastic egg-lifters, and washed it with plastic scrubber/sponges or plain cloth in warm/hot soapy water, the surface became discoloured and caused food to stick more over time. I got to the point, two or three months ago, where I decided it would be about as effective overall to use my big old cast iron frypan, and put up with the scrubbing. So I have put the FlavorStone away.
PGL
PGL
Nette
Nette3 posts
  Flavorstone

Waste of money food has been sticking since we purchased the rubbish

Pan looks great, the food just sticks. I have seasoned it twice was just a waste of time Show details
Josie
JosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't last

Great for a couple of months, even though a little bit slow to brown food. I followed all the instructions on seasoning the pans, and use the correct oil types etc, but now the middle of the pans sticks and burns. Very disappointing indeed. Show details
Leonie
LeonieIllawarra, NSW
  Master Set

Great for a few years and now everything sticks to the pan. Almost unusable

Handles don't get hot but are heavy, especially with food in pan.

Definitely not non stick after years of use, cleaned as per instructed.

Very disappointed in quality.

I will not purchase again Show details

Dawn
Dawn

Worst pans I’ve ever bought

I bought the Dion and limited addition pans a year ago, all pans are unusable due to all good now sticks to the pans, the advertising of pans say that they heat up the whole base but they don’t just the centre that has now caused all the pans to burn the food Show details
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.Victoria
  Master Set

Waste of money, not non stick

We bought the pan August 2021 and it hasn't even lasted 3 months. The first couple of times I cooked on it it was great, not everything sticks to it! Even when I use oil. Won't be buying them again, waste of money Show details
jenie
jenieGeelong6 posts
Margaret Baker
Margaret BakerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Glass lid exploded

Glass lid shattered. cook ware less than 2yrs old. Lid was in perfect condition without chips or cracks... Very dangerous. Lucky no one was injured. Would be wary of buying again. Show details
Sammy c
Sammy c
  Flavorstone

If it wasnt half price i wouldnt of bought it

I put an egg in a pie maker and it slide off better. WORD
- i think with all the advertising on tv it's make out the product is the best thing since sliced bread, i'm here to tell you that is not true. I've never been as disgusted in my life regarding a product, even after conditioning the pan food still got stuck to it. I wouldn't recommend this product to any human being.

If it wasnt half price i wouldnt of bought it. Show details

natasha g.
natasha g.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

This pan is definite;ly not non stick. Even with oil food sticks to the frying pan, and is a nightmare to clean. From the day I bought it everything from sausages to pancakes stick to the pan. Show details