Flavorstone

Disappointed

I purchased this from Harris Scarfe on sale reduced from $129 to $25 was excited to get a bargain and test my new pan. Did as instructed on label wash prior use.
However on first use while attempting to make sunny side up eggs with a few drops of vegetable oil THEY STUCK !!!!! Worst pan, expected better than Kmart quality but in this case I won’t bother with flavourstone (thank god i didn’t pay full price)... Pan is left with light marks after use tried to whips off, then wash off soap water, then resealing it but this won’t go away. Disappointed after first use :(

Purchased at Harris Scarf Highloint for $25.00.

Hot Handles While Cooking No
Even Heat DistributionYes

Convenient product

I have gotten them as a xmas gift and the best thing i own. They are very easy to clean, non stick and i cook everything in them. The only issue i have is that i have a gas stove and when the handles are exposed there is a burning odour. Still use them on daily basis.

Purchased .

Great product

These pans are great. I love the non stick and durability of them. I use them every day in my coking and they are my go to pans every time.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

It was ok for around 3 months then lost the none stick I would not buy any flavour stone item again

Average weight but I have a stainless steel set of pots and pans would put them against these any day I've had these for 41 years so I think I wouldn't go and buy something would last me 3 months again I would be so silly if I did.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Mea, Firstly we would like to apologies you were not happy with The Flavorstone Cookware. Do you still have the Flavorstone Cookware? If so we would like to rectify this issue. If you purchased your Flavorstone Cookware from Danoz Direct the pans have a 10 Year Manufacturing Warranty. If you purchased from a store we can still offer the 10 Year Warranty as long as you have the receipt available. Please email our Customer Care team at customercare@danoz.com.au so we are able to help you with this issue. Kind Regards, Danoz

Diamond Edition- I like it but,

Just like other non stick pans, the heat/flame is suppose to be only half way so it takes longer than usual. Other than that the quality of this product is excellent. I’ve been using it almost everyday & the bottom part is not even dark.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

I have no trouble with my flavorstone pans whatsoever.

I have owned my flavorstone for over 5 years and love them, no sticking, easy to clean, use them every day, and have updated with a flavorstone infusion grill. Why some users are having trouble beats me, follow the instructions correctly and there should be no trouble.

Date PurchasedJul 2013

Complete Rubbish invest in Tefal or Similar

Biggest waste of money ever. Followed all instructions to the letter but alas after 3 uses food sticks and the idea of cooking an egg without any oil butter is a big myth.
Save your money and invest it in a reputable brand. My tefal that I have had for 15 years is back and flavourstone is in the bin!

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Worst cookware and customer service ever

I purchased this same set from Harris Scarfe and I'm extremely disappointed in it. I have followed instructions when I first purchased it. I have had this now for couple of years already have had frypan replaced once by Harris Scarfe they gave me the third degree which as a buyer and spent a lot of money on this I would expect much better customer service not to be treated in bad way as if I abused my frypan which I have not done I respect my belongings that I purchase as I want them to last forever so I dont have to fork out more money. I was taught to respect my belongings while growing up unlike this generation that don't give a damn. I dont know where my original receipt is to take it back but when I had bad experience with Harris Scarfe over replacement I do not feel confident in returning this product back to their store just to be treated badly again. I shouldve just kept taking it back but what is the point due to bad experience by Harris Scarfe staff I mainly use frypan for cooking eggs and meat it was great for the first 6mths then it started to discolour. I have never set stove on high it's always been set on low to medium cooking and now I always have to use oil to cook in which has most likely changed discolour to black burnt looking. I purchased this for main reason not to use oil during cooking.
I use the deep pot for cooking pasta and rice, chicken meals it hasnt discoloured on me. Awesome I found receipt through my bank statement this set cost me $129.95 Mon 2nd November 2015 is purchase date and this is the only expensive purchase I have made from this store.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Hi Kat, We would like to apologise about the experience you received from Harris Scarfe. If you could please email sales@danoz.com.au with clear photos of your pans to our retail team with your proof of purchase they should definitely be able to give you the customer service experience that you deserve. Thank You, Danoz

Worst frypans and customer service ever!!!

Worst product ever bought. Lasted 3 months at most. Most expensive frypans ever bought. When I rang and complained I was told to clean it with bicarb soda which I did, two or three time. Without even seeing the product your customer service people told me that I had abused it. I have to laugh at that. I have the same saucepans that I got when my son was born, he is now 33. So I do not abuse my products. Your product is just way below standard. I have thrown it away I just came across this site today and thought I would put my two cents in because your customer service people really have no idea.

Date PurchasedJun 2013
Hi Katen, Apologies you have experienced this with our Customer Service team. Did you purchase the Flavorstone Pans through a store or from Danoz Direct also What was the issue with your Flavorstone Pans? Thank You, DanozI purchased them through Vic city in OakLeigh, Victoria. Which is a Danoz representative. The pan blackened and became un-usable. After following the instructions from your customer service team the pan didn’t get any better. Without even seeing the pan your customer service representative told me I had abused it. After this going on for quite a few weeks I gave up. My girlfriend bought them at the same time and she had no problem getting hers replaced. Obviously if you’re replacing so many of them they know there faulty. I have recently as of yesterday just started using the second pan from the set. Through necessity not actually wanting to. But as I live in a small country town and it’s a long way to go to the shops and I needed a frypan.Are you going to respond? Or was that just a token enquiry?

Waste of money

Both the deep pan and shallow pan have been replaced twice since June 2013. We are in the process of having the shallow pan replaced right again and the deep pan will need replacing again by Christmas I'm sure!
Great to use for the first few months then they start to blacken and loose their none stick properties very quickly.
We were given a ten year warranty and the product only lasts a year or so..!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2013

Good Product for basic cooking

Flavorstone is a good product for basic cooking. Recently purchased the 4 piece set, used it once. Good points: its lighter than the usual stone pans. Bad: will go black if washed in dishwasher. Has to be hand washed. I am happy with the sizes, pan can be used for multipurpose.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

No use they got black after a few months

I thought I purchased the best product and pay a lots of money but unfortunately they gone black after a while. I purchased them so I can fry things but it get rusty. I bought it with 10 years guaranty. It still have 4 years guaranty. They gave me a fake invoice. Now I don't know who to contact so I can use the benefit of guaranty.

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Hi Mary, Apologies that you seem to be having issues with your Flavorstone Set. Did you purchase the Flavorstone Pans directly from Danoz Direct or from a store? Our Customer Service team are more than happy to help find out for you. Please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 135 085 are they will definitely take care of you. Thank You, Danoz

I can’t believe I wasted $180

Stinks when used
Went black almost immediately
Poor quality , poor product
I will never purchase again and I will endeavour to make sure none of my family or friends do so either

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Hi Mark, Sorry to hear about the experience you have had with the Flavorstone pans. Did you purchase them directly from Danoz Direct or from a store? How long have you had them for? If you could please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 135 085 so we are able to fix your issue, or alternatively you can email your phone number to our customer service team at customercare@danoz.com.au and i will organise a customer service agent to contact you at a time that you wish. Thank You, Danoz

Good Product and easy to use

Have use it for a month so far so good. Not much cleaning needed and food cook well and excellent. so far could not find fault just do not know how long the non stick will last and is yet to know. Time will tell even a lot of negative review on flavorstone

Date PurchasedJan 2018

operator error

Bought my Flavorstone a year ago now- absolutely brilliant product!
Been reading a lot of negative reviews about Flavorstone. Do you honestly think Danoz would put their name to a product that is poor?? If you follow the instructions on setting the pan, maintaining the pan, and MOST IMPORTANTLY- DO NOT USE ON HIGH HEAT- you too will find this a great non-stick pan to cook with.
So come on people- follow the simple instructions- and ONLY cook on low heat-it still browns steaks, chicken,
etc. and you too will be thrilled with a very good product. Thank-you Danoz,

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Great feedback Russell! Also thanks for sharing your tips. Our Flavorstone is a great product. Thank you, Danoz.

Worst pans ever.

I received the Masterchef 4 pce set for a gift and they are the worst pans I have ever used. The frypans started to turn black after a couple of weeks and stopped being non stick. After about 4 months the handle broke off the larger frypan. When you consider the price it is better to buy cheap non stick pans from the Supermarket as they last longer.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Hi Sue, sorry to hear about your experience. The discoloration may be caused by high heat or the types of food cooked but should not effect the performance. Have you tried to contact our Customer Service Department on 1300 135 085? Our team will be more than happy to help with trouble shooting the pans. Thank you, Danoz.

the real deal

Ok people, I have tried most all the non stick cookware on the market to date looking for a healthier choice of cooking,i have been using bluestone (flavour stone) for at least four years now while trying out new brands along the way. Bluestone is the bomb, as long as you follow the preparation format before using the cookware you wont find anything to better, I still spray a little oil for flavour but a very minimal amount, it wont hurt, coconut oil adds a bit of yummy flavour especially when cooking eggs? But when cooking meat & veg all you need to add is herbs & spices :) my choice of cook ware unless i'm having a bbq, having said that they cook a mean steak :)

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Thanks for sharing Koro!! We are thrilled to hear about your experience, some great tips in there aswel. Thank you, Danoz.

I tryed to get a replacement pan as my large frying pan eggs stick really bad they told me a way to

No not at all satisfied, easy to clean after soaking in water settings ok features looks good thats about it. Also the paint on the out side of the frying pan has came off, i would never purchase this product again or would never ever recommend it to anyone

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. Have you tried to contact our Customer Care Department on 1300 135 085 because it may be a warranty issue? Thank you, Danoz.They want cover the warranty because I don't have a docket i received it as a giftYes i have contacted them will notdo anything because I don't have a docket i will never purchase from them again thankyou maree

Very unhappy

I received my set 2 days ago. They say no cooking oil. I tried my frypan this morning for eggs and put no oil. They stuck so bad I had to scrape the eggs in the garbage and wash it, put oil in then the new eggs cooked fine. Healthier way of eating BS. Not a happy customer at all and I well spread the word around not to buy this product

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Hi Lynn, In the box along with the pans is the manual guide and the care guides. Here you will see you do need to seal your pans before using them at first. As certain foods might leave residue which will cause the pan to stick. We recommend to try the following troubleshoot first to attempt to restore the non-stick properties. Please then reseal your pans to re-activate the non-stick surface by following the steps below: 1. Warm the pan over medium heat for one minute and remove. 2. Spread a light coating of vegetable oil or canola oil over the entire inside surface of the pan. 3. Place it back on your stove top over medium heat for 5 mins. 5. Let it cool completely. 6. Wipe away any excess residue with a lightly oiled paper towel (do not wash the pan). This can assist with discoloration too and we also have a video on how to seal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRgyjOEvA7I The use of oils other than vegetable or canola oil will form more residue. It is highly recommended if you use certain pans frequently that you season your pans with the above procedure at least every 3-4 weeks to keep the non-stick surface at its standard. If problems still persist then please reply back. Thank you , Danoz.

Horrible results

I'm a professional and everything I used these garbage cookware I threw it in the garbage. Just made pancakes. Garbage. Do your self a favour and don't buy this. Avoid these and if you have them expect to waste a lot of ingredients.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Hi Tekoa, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Did you try to contact our Customer Care? If you purchased your pans through Danoz they come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee so instead of throwing them away we could of organised a return and refund for you. Thank you, Danoz.