Jacques Bogart Silver Scent

Jacques Bogart Silver Scent

Sensual, unique, mysterious, longlasting

As said above, this is a unique eau de toilette, so sensual, so mysterious, it captivates you, and takes you away to that spacy orange trees forest, even if you are in the middle of the largest cities ever. You once use it, you can't help using it again and again and again !!!! It makes everyone turn around and follow your exceptionnal smell !!!

Such a unique smell, sophisicated and very much enjoyed

Ever since its release in 2006, Silver Scent has a unique smell I havn't found in other aftershaves. Other people comment on how nice it smells and the unique woody texture along with hints of citrus fruit always smells sophisticated and in a category of its own, the aftershave I love more than others and cant be without.

Omg I'm in love with this Popo

It's amazing omfe my girlfriend [name removed] referred it all days to me and buys it like a cute muffin it's so good and smells fresh on my toes all days like mwah

Soooo nice!

I bought this for my teenage son to disguise that "teenage boy" smell. We went into the store and tried about 20 different scents for men and came across this one. As soon as we smelt it, we both went "yum!!!!" and that was it! Purchased it right away. It's clean, crisp and really suits my son's personality. Packaging and bottle are very nice!
Smells great!