80%20%0%

D. Kim
D. Kim7 posts

simply superb!

I happened to find them in chemists while travelling in Japan. A pack of 15 costs me about AUD4 and I am still using the first brush after 7 months! I wish I could go back to Japan and buy more. Show details
Julie
Julie

Wouldn't be without them

Started using these a couple of years ago as advised by my Periodontist. They are so good and I now have the whole family using them. You would think cleaning your teeth would be enough but it's not. I order online every six months from a company in NZ and don't find them expensive at all. My teeth at 57 are not great but my dental hygiene is very good says my dentist now!

Libby M
Libby M

These are by far the best I've tried

These brushes (that I got via my dentist) are SO much better than the usual brands from the Chemist.

I had a lot of gum and tooth problems, and these have saved me heaps in dental bills. I have tried flossing first, then using the brush, and the brush removes way more. Teeth feel great.

Didgee
DidgeeSouth East Queensland, QLD23 posts

Something to do in traffic

These things are fantastic!

Forget floss, or those water squirting things for $200.00.

Get a pack of these and keep them in the car. I just use them while I'm sitting at the traffic lights and my teeth have never bled since.

Fresh breath and no blood when I brush. And if you have braces these are perfect for under the wires.
You need to find the right size one. Get the mixed pack first to see which one fits you best
The price is quite high for them.

CustomerFeedback
CustomerFeedbackAuckland3 posts

Keng
Keng

I am interested to purchase Dentalpro Interdental brush. Can you please provide me the address in Victoria, Australia where I can purchase this product? My email is keng_loke@hotmail.com

Regards

Keng Loke

Rachael
Rachael

Sorry I just noticed this. The best place to get your products is oralcare4u.com.au they have great prices and delivery to you really fast.

Extra Information