100% · 40%
Brand Manager for Jordan Baby Toothbrush? Claim your listing.

Bec
Bec

Big hit with bub and mum

This toothbrush was a big hit in our house. Our bub loved chewing on the handle and easy for her to hold. Made it very easy to introduce brushing as part of our routine.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

So easy to use!

Easy for my little one to handle and manage herself. She likes using it because it’s small and not as awkward as a lot of other products on the market. Show details
Loree2
Loree2Sydney, NSW

Perfect 1st toothbrush

My daughter loves this toothbrush, and is always excited when it’s time to brush her teeth. The toothbrush is easy for her to hold, and the bristles are soft enough not to hurt her gums. I also love that the handle part doubles as a teether! Show details
Cat McCann
Cat McCannSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent Baby Toothbrush

My bub is 10 months old and loves to chew on the end of the brush when she is teething.
Also very easy to use as it fits in your hand. Very nice product.