5White Glo Coffee and Tea Drinkers Formula

White Glo Coffee and Tea Drinkers Formula

5White Glo Coffee and Tea Drinkers Formula
4.5

83%17%0%
Brand Manager for White Glo? Claim your listing.

Dimension
DimensionAU6 posts

Great product for the price!

Have used this product for a week, and can definitely see the difference. I'm a daily coffee drinker, and have had these awful stains on my front teeth. Dental cleans would only last so long, and other whitening solutions were quite costly, inconvenient or yielded short lived results. As this product just replaces your current toothpaste, it provides regular whitening, while being minimally abrasive. A big plus is the price, being just $3.50 a tube, lasts a while, and even comes with a free toothbrush. Definitely recommended.

Christos
ChristosNew South Wales6 posts

It really works!

I can't say I took a before and after photo but I definitely saw a difference after the first brush. Much better than the White Glo Teeth Whitening System Express Dental system and cheaper too

Olivia9167
Olivia9167

it saves from abrasion

Really toned down the stains considerably. Contains powerful ingredients, but is not abrasive.

I must say the packaging went for a whole week. It's really good. I love it! 5/5 stars

Jenny
JennyBrisbane4 posts

Terrific

I have used White Glo for 2 weeks now and am really pleased with the product.I am a smoker and coffee drinker.My teeth are the whitest they have been for many years.I will recommend this product to all my friends.The price is good at $15 and application is easy and fast.
inexpensive and works well.
Rooni
RooniAU68 posts

A bit of improvement

I have used this for a while. I don't drink tea but I do have 2 coffee's a day. Initially I felt my teeth were slightly brighter and I liked the fact that it wasn't twice the price of othes on the shelf but I feel this is really just okay. It's not bad, but my teeth didn't look significantly better. It is also quite thick and has a funny texture in your mouth. I prefer my toothpaste to foam a bit more than this does.
Price, helped a little.
Texture, didn't help much.
Vanessa2012
Vanessa2012AU

Teeth got whiter after one brush!

My teeth somehow get stained easily in the last 3 years, I decided to give this one a go when I saw it in the super market. I had a bit of tea stain on my teeth, which I couldn't got rid of with my other tooth paste . After only one use of White glo toothpaste and the brush came with it, all the stain on my upper teeth are gone! I couldn't be happier.
Price, effectiveness
unsure if it is harsh on the teeth?