100% · 50%
Brand Manager for Orabrush Tongue Cleaner? Claim your listing.

mark
mark44 posts

Does what it's supposed to do well and without fuss

Lot's of different designs on the market.
But this one works very well with no messing around....unlike a lot of others.
As simple as a toothbrush which makes a difference and time saving.
Trinity
TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC31 posts

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

I've been using the Orabrush for well over 5 years now and I still love it. I use it daily and do not feel that my oral hygene regime is complete until I brush, floss and clean my tongue. My family use the Orabrush daily as well and I have put so many friends and relatives onto it all of whom use it daily also. I'm not sure why but very occasionally I seem to have a bad gag reflex but on most days not at all. I found it is much cheaper to buy in bulk (lots of 10) directly from the company rather than from any 3rd party sellers who charge up to 3 times the price.

Laura
LauraAustralia17 posts

Have used for over a year

I really like this design over the metal ones. Might just be personal preference but the metal ones that feel like scraping a spoon over your tongue have a really unappealing sensation. This is easy to use. After a few months the bristles may fall of, as they did on mine but it still works the same as it is the big scraper at the back that does most of the work. Only downfall is I can't find it anywhere to buy in person and on eBay the sellers charge $9 to ship one brush :l

lee
leesydney4 posts

Pseudonorm
PseudonormAU55 posts

Finally a tongue cleaner that works!

I've tried a whole gamut of tongue cleaners from plastic to copper scrapers and none of them as effective or gentle as this. The normal tongue scrapers made my gag and if I scrapped to hard, it would bleed and cause my tongue to be sore.

With this, I get the deep cleaning I wanted yet didn't cause trauma to my tongue.

I battled with a thick coated tongue for the longest time and now, I don't. Food tastes better and my mouth feels clean. It's great! I've stocked up and I'm getting some for my family.

Found at terry white chemists and eBay.
Best tongue cleaner ever!