Dermalogica Multi-active Toner

Dermalogica Multi-active Toner

Alicia K

Alicia KSouth East Queensland, QLD

My pores are so small now!

I've only ever used 1 other toner before and I broke out in a huge rash and acne, so the fact this didn't make me look like a bumpy tomato was great!

It's on the expensive side and I can't really say that it's value for money because I haven't had much exposure to other toners but as a stand alone product it works great for me. I have quite large pores and i've always been fairly self conscious of them but I've been using this for about 3 weeks now after receiving a sample pack and it's wonderful. My mother even commented on my smaller pores without any prodding or mention of me using a new product. It is a little heavy on the mist but it must work! Plus I always feel really refreshed after I use it.

tanalasta

tanalastaWA, 6009

Nice spray with possibly a lavender component

It's a nice simple spray on toner. I find that it works quite well although it applies wet and takes a minute or two to dry before being able to put on the cream to finish.

The spray could do with a finer mist.

Not the best toner I have ever used, but it is a commonly used toner int he Dermalogica range and I am quite used to it.
    Nice toner, no significant faults. Dermalogically tested

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

OK

A waste of money because it doesnt last very long at all and also because i dont notice any differences at all in my skin. Leaves skin refreshed but so does spraying on straight water,
    lovely light spray that has a light fruity fragrance. Bottle good size. leaves skin very refreshed, i put a tiny bit in a small spray bottle and put it in the fridge for summer.
    Expensive and doesnt last long. Also i prefer a toner that i apply with a cotton pad so this toner is very different. i cant notice any differences in my skin when i use this toner, complete waste of money really

Toners