Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Refreshing Toner

See the Best Toners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy with this product, but I use it only in summer.

I like the Nivea range because it is fairly good and cheap.
However, I use this Toner only during summer.
In winter it leaves my skin too dry. It's good on its own and even better if combined with the Nivea Cleansing Milk.
My husband uses this toner and likes it a lot. :)

great

I used this when I started to develop dry spots on my face I have very sensitive skin it was super gentle and the dry spots were completely gone in 3 days! Highly recommend

Noo

Gave me hives and a rash and my face swelled- I won't use it again - not great at all

Given to me by the cancer council "look good, feel better program""

I am going through chemo and was given this by the cancer council as part of a skin care package that is good for when going through treatment! Will definately continue to purchase this product as it is refreshing and gentle and i absolutely love it!! Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh!

Refresing and mild to skin

Just try my first botol from Coles, surprised by the cheap price and gave it a try. I find it very mild to the skin and quite refresing and it can help to remove some light make up. will continue to use it in the future since it is very easy to find in supermakets shelf or beauty stores.
cheap, mild and refresing

Refresh yourself!

Ive been using Nivea for about 25 years and find that this product is an essential part of my daily skin care plan.
After cleansing I take a pad apply all over my face and neck, the neck often gets forgotten your skin feels totally refreshed ready to go, once its dried you can then follow on with your moisturiser .
Inexpensive, easily applied and good results

Surprisingly wonderful!

As I have said in other reviews, my opinion on Nivea wasn't very high. Until I used the Daily Essentials. Much gentler and doesn't strip the moisture/skin off your face.

The smell is pleasant without being overwhelming or chemically. I used it after the Daily Essentials Refreshing Cleanser and was very surprised that it made my skin feel so soft, firm without pulling tight, clean and well... refreshed.

I'll update in a few days my progress. :)
Affordable, gentle scent, refreshing, did what the label said it would.

A friend recommended I use this product as she thought it was fantastic. I gave it ago and have been using it for almost a year now. It's not too harsh on your skin, and makes it feel alot cleaner and lighter getting rid of dirt and all the other yucky stuff. If you're looking for a toner, try Nivea ago- I think its great for all skin types and doesn't leave you too much out of pocket.
Reasonably prices, makes my face feel refreshed instead of oily and heavy. The smell of the toner is really nice and makes you feel relaxed.
None yet :)

It is a great way to clean your face of make up. I tried different brand of toner which promises the same but I got redness and rashes all ove my face I guess I was allergic to some ingredients.Nivea visage Refreshing toner on the other hand had been great on my skin leaving it refreshed soft and clean and envigorated.It has Lotus extract and vitamins that nourishes my skin as a result skin is left feeling thoroughly refreshed hydrted keeping it's natural moisture balance while it gently removes dirt and residues.It is specially recommended to meet the needs of normal and combination skin.
Fresh clean smelling,Invigorating feeling on skin

Good

Worth the value for money and trustworthy product! Think it would suit almost all skin type and fit in most budgets!!
*Relatively cheap
*Good smell
*Refreshing as a toner is supposed to be
*Leaves my skin reasonably supple and helps absorbing skincare product after that
Almost none - probably can get something better with a fancy brand at a higher price but I think it is pretty sufficient

i love this toner and has finished 3 bottles already. the smell is relaxing and refreshing. it removes any residue left from cleanser and leaves my skin soft and smooth. it doesn't leave any greasy feel on skin. Love it.
the price is reasonable. the smell is refreshing and nice. it makes skin soft and clean.

The money spent on the product was well worth it.
Within a week most of my pimples had either disappeared or decreased greatly in size.
Unlike other toners I've used this one felt completely refreshing and natural.
Out of all the toners I have used, this one is definitely THE BEST..
Reasonable price considering the quality of the product.
Feels smooth and refreshing on the skin.
Doesn't dry the skin out at all. Feels completely natural.
Has a very nice smell.