Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner

Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner

See the Best Toners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

brangilmore

brangilmoreNew York

Decent alcohol free toner

I used this toner couple of months ago. This toner was good for my sensitive skin. Nothing else I wanna say about this. If you have sensitive skin, you might wanna consider toner.

aristas3

aristas3Sydney

Great everyday toner

I have sensitive skin so it's important for me to use a toner that does not contain alcohol. This one has never caused a reaction in my skin so I'm happy with it. I would apply some onto my face with a cotton round after cleansing and before moisturising. I feel it gets a lot of the dirt/oil off my face that was missed by my cleanser.

STAY AWAY!!!

doublecurl

doublecurlSydney, NSW

Ever since i discovered the neutrogena range my skin has improved so much. The latest i have bought is this toner. This toner is perfect for my acne prone and sensitive skin. It is completely alcohol fee and has a nice fragrance. I use it during the times where i wear makeup and paranoid that my cetaphil cleanser hasn't washed it all off. This product has not broken me out and i will continue to use it. It is relatively cheap and readily available in most supermarkets but i find priceline to be the best.
Relatively inexpensive. Works well. Nice scent. Does not break me out.