Verified🏆 2024 Award

Causes Irritation Yes · No
4.2
4.9
Sustainable, natural and vegan
Use before or after makeup application
Hydrating and moisturising

Kanom
KanomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA52 posts

Face mist is a winner

Obsessed with this product. It’s so handy when I’m feeling hot and flustered. Definitely picks me up and keeps me going. I don’t get any irritation from it either which is great. Show details
Lynn D O
Lynn D OMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Sage
SageGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Entire face covered in red splotches

since i swapped to sukin products my skin has really gotten worse. A lot of white head pimples, when I have a typically blemish free face. Specifically though, this toner results in MAJOR red patches after being sprayed - as in my entire jaw line turns red, and the rest of my face a splotchy white. Burning sensation, etc. Wish it worked! Sukin doesn’t agree with me though, apparently. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC747 posts

Pleasant spray mist

Sukin make wonderful affordable skincare products and this mist toner is great for everyday use. It makes my face feel fresh and clean. It has the slight Sukin vanilla scent, which is very mild and not very noticeable.
This toner is great to keep in the fridge and cook down on hot summer days. Suitable for daily use and doesn’t irritate the skin. I’ve repurchased.
natasha
natashaHunter Region, NSW22 posts

Love Love Love

Definitely unexpected to like this so much - I have tried so many other face sprays and this by far is probably the best I have tried. Wasn’t expecting much die today the price but I thought why not give it a shot n loved it. Has a nice orangey zesty smell which I like - that’s what it smells like to me anyways.
Makes my makeup look so much better after I apply my foundation. I definitely recommend this.  Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
TaniaP
TaniaP40 posts

Best Hydrating Mist Toner

Don't be fooled by the price. This is such an affordable and easily accessible mist toner than spays so evenly on the skin. Great for adding extra hydration throughout the day. Show details
Vynvalor
Vynvalor2 posts

Smells amazing

A good natural product that seems to make my moisturiser apply easier. It smells genuinely amazing, although it wares off after a while. Pretty cheap as well with spray lid. Show details
Mish W
Mish WFar North Queensland, QLD16 posts

Natural excellence

Living in the tropics, my skin gets clogged from sunscreen and moisturizing products but Sukin toner must has been a godsend to me. It's great for sensitive skin and gives a wonderful clean feel to my skin. Sukin has produced the perfect tone. Show details
Corinna L
Corinna LNSW, 234022 posts

Anusara
Anusara4 posts

Nice product!

I have been using this Sukin toner for 3 months. I just use it after washing my face twice a day.

It helps my skin moisture and fresh. I love it

NMRV
NMRV4 posts

For skin irritation

Perfect! While I was tripping in Australia, my face was dry and irritated (red).I decided to try this product as it was cheap. But, more than being cheap, it did such a great job! My skin looked more hydrated! Totally recommended!

Huxie
Huxie2 posts

Bought this one and the hydration booster

I bought this one with the much -touted hydration booster. Both products left my skin feeling itchy and sore. I thought it was just my sensitive skin, but then several friends had the same bad experience. I won't buy anymore of Sukin's skin care range until they completely STOP using harsh chemicals that damage the skin

fortunecookie
fortunecookieCANBERRA3 posts

Affordable and no nasty chemicals!

I have been using this mist toner for years. Recently switched to a fancy mineral water face mist and immediately notice the difference and wish I could go back to this mist toner :( This Toner smells great and has no nasty chemicals. I usually spray it on my face before applying moisturiser and it helps so much! My skin usually feels very hydrated after the combination of a spray and moisturising.

I have been recommending this, and many other Sukin products, to my friends.

Wendy
WendyAdelaide49 posts

Great product

I really like Sukin hydrating mist .I have used other brands of toners and found they iratated my skin they made my skin very dry Sukin hydrating mist doesn't .my skin feels so good after using it it is really nice to use in summer as well I take it with me in my bag in summer .it is a hydrating mist and a toner this is a great product it is Australian made and cruelty free .

Cheryl Smyth
Cheryl SmythQLD, 405114 posts

Keep it in the fridge

I cant get through a humid qld day without a spray of this little gem. I keep it in the fridge & spray everyone who walks into my kitchen. I would not have made it through the height of summer without it.

alison r.
alison r.

Is this toner good for rosacea skin

Georgia
Georgia

I don’t recommend it. I have rosacea and I thought it would be soothing because of the few ingredients. Turns out it actually has citric acid in it which is a gentle exfoliant but not hood for sensitive red skin.

shell
shell

can i use Sukin hydrating mist on my face after laser resurfacing ?

Nancy
Nancy

Hi Shell, my suggestion is to ask Sukin staff in store or online! Cheers!

ellen smith
ellen smith

is this product good for using on long flights

ranimum
ranimum

Hi, yes of course, but you need to check on the liquid limit you can take on board, maybe get a travel size one, bye

Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner

This alcohol-free mist toner blends chamomile and ros ewater to help soothe, purify and cool tired skin.

It can be used before and after cleansing, in the office as a 3 pm pick me up, after makeup application to give you a dewy complexion or just anytime your skin is feeling stressed or overheated.

Features

• Australian made
  • Carbon neutral
  • Cruelty-free
  • Natural ingredients
  • Vegan
  • Recyclable packaging

How to use

Close your eyes and spray the toner onto the face and neck.

Use throughout the day to refresh and hydrate dry skin.

What reviewers thought

Reviewers loved the subtle and zesty smell. It is an affordable and easily accessible mist toner that sprays evenly on the skin for lasting hydration. It is made of natural ingredients and is refreshing without being overpowering.

CategoryToners