Dettol Healthy Clean Mould Remover

Dettol Healthy Clean Mould Remover

Freddy fittlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mould out

I’ve been using this for a few years now in the bathroom when mould starts to build up in corners of the shower. It’s easy,spray on and it dissolves the mould in a few minutes,no scrubbing ,just wash it off with water and moulds gone, it does smell like bleach somewhat but open windows etc and it’s fine. I’m finding impossible to find in woolworths or coles in the past few weeks and have now found it online. Not sure what’s going on with the stores, has anyone seen it in the shops still?

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$5.99.

Love it

I absoleutley love this product. I am an elderly lady living in an older house. I use this on mould around the windows in all rooms, on the grandchildens toy kitchen etc. actually anywhere there is mould, ceilings, wallpaper . The only problem is I have problems managing to get it at the supermarkets here in New Zealand. I needed a new bottle yesterday but they didnt have it. I might see it once every few months and have to grab it there and then . I honestly cant live without it. I ave been using it for about three years now.

Purchased in February 2019 at New World New zealand for A$3.99.

BagLady

BagLadySydney, NSW

Great for grease and grit too.

I used this product to wash my greasey old kitchen venetian blinds - they came up like new.
How did I do it:- I laid the blinds outside on a table, sprayed them with dettol bathroom mould cleaner, got a bucket of warm water and detergent and with a soft sponge washed over each blind. When one side was done I turned them over and did the same on the other side. The grease just slide right off! Of course I had a little help with moving the blinds. The blinds were then hung out through a slip of string onto the clothes line and sprayed with a hose.
Wonderful and easier than expected.
PS wear clothes because this stuff is strong.

Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners

Find out how Dettol Healthy Clean Mould Remover compares to other Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners

Best cleaner i've ever used.

I've tried every bathroom cleaner on the shelves, i was sick of scrubbing, even bleach wouldnt remove some stains in the grout of the tiles, i had given up and accepted that it was because the tiles are too old. (we live in an old house). I decided to try dettol (it was on special), i sprayed a few obvious spots, stepped out to get my scrubber came back and it was all GONE! i havent bought any other cleaner since, i even use it on my kitchen sink, it leaves it so shiny!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

vera

veransw, 2045

Really good

Thought I would give this a go and it did not disappoint. Cleaned really well and great smell too. Would definitely buy again and not like the other products that are on the market. Great stuff

Very good product.

I really like this product. It removes mould easily without having a really heavy bleach smell. It is very economical as you do not need to use a lot. I saw the above comment about clothes. Always wear old clothing when using any mould remover.

Kate French

Kate French

it really works.

I had tried other mould removers buttthey didn't work. The Dettol product was amazing and removed the mould from the shower tiles first time. So far 4 weeks later the mould has not returned.

greenfrog

greenfrogCairns

Spray and wash away!

Excellent! I had orange mould built up in my shower grout that any other product couldn't touch unless I scrubbed. With Dettol Mould Remover it was literally, spray the mould, and watch it disappear before your eyes. I just splashed water on it and it was gone!

Oshies

OshiesAU

Do not use this product!!!!!!!

Purchased the product to clean our bathroom, - Minor warning on the back to say do not use on fabric, but!!!! it does not warn you to not wear cloths when using the product, Cleaned our bathrooms, bath and shower with the product and 30 minutes after using the product had bleached our clothing. This product is not fit for purpose and Dettol /R&B are falling back on the fact that there is a minor disclaimer that says ... Do not use on Fabric ..... we did not use the product on fabric, we were wearing clothing.
If you want to use this product wear clothing that is white or you are going to throw away.

Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners