Devondale Full Cream Milk

Devondale Full Cream Milk

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Devondale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

amanda p.
amanda p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Undrinkable mixture of fat and white water.. did i get a bad pack maybe??

Contrary to other reviews, mine is dreadful. Doesnt dissolve properly in hot, cold or warm water. Just end up with white water that i have to try and stain. End up with white water full of fatty little scumy lumps.. and that's what it tastes like too

Purchased in November 2021 at Coles Supermarkets.

Aussie P.
Aussie P.

Been drinking it for years

I drink the full cream variety not the low fat or skim which is high in sugar. Take the sugar out and it has no taste. The packaging is my only gripe as it's difficult to pour when full and why I give this product four stars and not five. As I'm single now this milk can be kept in the cupboard until opened and then in the fridge which you can't do with normal milk. Recently had a series of blood tests and my cholesterol is within the normal range and my sugar count is also ok. All "low fat" or "lite" products are loaded with added sugar because if they weren't then the product would taste plain and bland.

Purchased in November 2020 at IGA.

Rojina s.
Rojina s.Sydney, NSW

Best milk

Best milk in the market so far. So creamy with excellent taste. Just loving it. But the price of the milk is going up everytime.

Mirrabook
MirrabookMid North Coast, NSW

Devondale Milk is THE BEST

Purchased at Coles for $1.45.

Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Milk is good but seals are rubbish

Every. Single. Time. This milk leaks. You just cant put it on it's side. It's disappointing because the milk itself is good but if you have a full fridge and need to put this on its side, don't bother. You'll wake up to a milk pool in the morning.

Purchased in January 2020 for $5.

The seals on your milk

4 times it's happened to me now ive tried as hard as i can to open the bloody this and plastic bit just breaks I've had to open with a knife no other milk uses them so its costing you more to put the stupid things on when you already have a sealed lid to take off in the first place anyway so save yourself a million or 2 and just used a normal lid sealed like every other milk.

I love this milk

We were staying in Adina Sydney Hotel and they gave us complimentary Devondale full cream milk. My coffee tasted so good. I love it!
Unfortunately, we can't get it here in New Zealand.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Melek
MelekSydney

My bottles are faulty

The sealing around the opening are all opened every time I pour our milk it leaks I bought 2 boxes of 6 not happy at all

Opened and off!

Contacted them but as shown above have as yet not received any response. At least a Week ago. Opened it and poured into coffee, milk on top of coffee curdled and the taste was awful. It still had over two Months before use by date. Hopefully they will eventually get back to me.
Bad is to the response, surely they'd want to see the batch number or similar.

arff arffnsw

great taste

I find this milk to be delicious. Very creamy and has a gentle taste. Dosn't leave me bloatedect after. I will never buy cheap milk again as theres a reason its cheap

arff arff

This review is for fresh milk only

KayeQ
KayeQMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusted. Not happy

I was really pleased to read the blurb this milk is all about Aussie Farmers. (That attracted me to the product). Now I find out all Devondale Products pay for Halal Certification. Unbelievable, I would love you to answer why? I will be actively supporting Boycott Devondale

Sun strike

In days of old if the glass milk bottles caught 20 minutes sunlight the milk got a. Bad flavour . 45 years later I am buying milk in the plastic bottles, it gets that sun strike flavour so I ask shop keeper, he explains it is rehydrated/reconstituted milk powder, this is why it now tastes odd. The flavour transfers all the way to the coffee in my cup. I tried Devondale UHT it tastes like old school milk, I buy nothing else now. My only concern is if it too is reconstituted with fluoridated water.

Find out how Devondale Full Cream Milk compares to other Milk

tastes the same and convenient

I used to drink only normal milk then i tried longlife as i was always discarding some normal milk. Friends say that longlife is disgusting so I did a taste test and couldn't taste any difference. However i worry about co-ops and how individual farmers are treated. Now this price war has really made me feel i need to buy branded milk not a duopoly driven milk where they rip off farmers in all food types. But in the end make sure u buy Australian grown and packaged.

Worst milk on the market.

Did you know that Devondale Milk and Coles branded milk are exactly the same? They all taste like water. My son got sick on this DEVONDALE thing that they call it milk. When I called main head office to complaint, rude lady at the phone told me to call some other number for complaints, so I did but there was no answer. So I called back and asked for complains department and once again another even more rude lady told me that they milk is the best and great quality and is cheap at the same time and I should be great full and hung up on me. C'mon, there is no need to be so arrogant. Anyway they are the worst possible company to deal with I can tell from experience the worst milk there is.

adam c
adam cadelaide

no drips

Do the opposite. Therefore twist carton 180 degree so the spout is furthest away when pouring. That should stop the drips.

ted a.
ted a.asked

What makes your milk long life?
Ted.

jon
jonasked

my devondale milk went bitter but has not expired yet.

Dazabelle
Dazabelleasked

we bought Devondale full cream milk every fortnight, at least 12liters, as shop fortnightly, this is the first time we have found the Permeate on the side of the carton, why and what is it, we have never before had this on our milk, and our grandsons dont like it, nor my husband, it taste's off, NOT HAPPY JAN

arff arff

Not sure if your talking bout fresh or the shelf stuff. My fresh full cream devondale milk says permeate free on back. I havnt noticed any taste change. Sorry i dont know what permeate means. Good luck

Stephen
Stephen

We bought a liter of Devondale full cream sterilized milk in Manila, Philippines. The taste was off. I can't quite describe it, but perhaps the cows were eating some feed that imparts an off flavor. My wife was about to throw it out, but instead she'll use it for bathing. Sorry Devondale, next time we are buying New Zealand milk.

See all Devondale Full Cream Milk questions