Devondale Semi-Skim

Devondale Semi-Skim

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Devondale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9

Best milk I’ve found

This milk tastes like full cream
It’s the best I’ve found and it doesn’t effect the stomach like some..
This must explain why it’s always sold out when I go to buy it........
Semi skim or light ( it’s now called)
On the shelves please

Sandra MellisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Milk

I love Devondale Semi Skim milk. Great for use in our coffee machine. Husband who loved full cream milk now says he cannot taste the difference and enjoys Devondale Semi Skim milk.

zircosil
zircosilGeraldton, Western Australia

Great milk to have on hand

Jules M
Jules MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad milk

Purchased three, 2 litre cartons of Devondale Semi Skim Milk total cost was $6.00 as on special at Woolworths. Found ALL 3 cartons were off, rang Devondale advised them of this. No offer to replace or refund purchase. So 6 litres of milk went down the sink.
The best before date on cartons was 12 Feb 14-4
19:38. 6

I also note that Devondale do not have a complaint contact, details on there website.
I called the free call number 1800032479, the lady who answered did not take any of my details. So my impression is that Devondale do not care at all about the consumer.
I really liked the product.
The milk was OFF, it curdled when poured into my cup of tea.

Milk

Find out how Devondale Semi-Skim compares to other Milk

Colin Richardson
Colin RichardsonSydney, NSW

Excellent but why the pink packaging?

My family and I have always loved the taste of Devondale skim and semi-skim milk, but why the change in colours? Pink is the industry colour for SKIM milk, not semi-skim milk and I find this very confusing. Light blue is for semi-skim, pink is for skim! Why why why?
Taste, especially creaminess
Pink packaging for semi skim is not industry standard!

The only real milk on the market

We only buy Australian products whenever we can, only one thing to complain about the screw tops are too shallow and it is hard to screw off especially the semi-skim 1 litre, we remember what real milk tastes like and will not buy any other milk now.Let's keep Australia going there are too many firms bought out buy foreigners.
Good taste

Rose17
Rose17Millaa Millaa

Taste and new packaging

I love the taste of your semi skim milk, - it really does not taste like skim milk at all, and now when I compare the taste to full cream, I much prefer the semi skim - but why have you changed the packaging to that awful pink colour? Looks like a kid's drink now! If's it's not broke why fix it????
Love the creamy taste of the milk - and obviously it's better for me
Can't understand why you have changed the packaging to that awful pink - like a kid's drink

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

Emma L
Emma L

If it's "pretty good milk," why is the title of your review "Bad"?

Sada

I didn't give that title of Bad, it may have automatically come up for the 2 stars rating that I gave the milk.

adminchickybabe
adminchickybabeAU

OK

Long life milk is always great to have in the cupboard for emergencies. But the taste puts me off this one (as has the taste of all long-life milks I've tried so far). This is a good milk if you don't have the choice of fresh
Good shelf life
Handy size
The taste really isn't great for me

Milk

Find out how Devondale Semi-Skim compares to other Milk

illicit_angel
illicit_angel

Good

Devondale Semi-skim milk is great to buy when on special (major supermarkets will often have it for $1 for 1 litre) and stock up the cupboard. The longer shelf life than fresh milk is great as you don't have to worry if you run out to buy milk soon. The taste is great and it does not taste as heavier as full cream milk or as watered down as skim milk.
great to keep in the pantry and not run out of milk. Long shelf life, great tasting, lower fat than full cream milk
When it is not on special, it nearly costs the same as 'fresh' milk from the dairy section