4Dine Soups

100% · 40%

Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects  · No
Smell
Brand Manager for Dine? Claim your listing.

Stephen Shaw
Stephen ShawSydney, NSW2 posts
  Melting Soup Tuna & Chicken

Liquid Deliciousness

My cats favourite. I give my cat one of these everyday. He love the juice and drinks it up like its the best thing in the world. Being small in size its perfect for an afternoon treat rather than giving him a full meal. Adding a bit of water to it makes it go even further and helps adding more water to your cats diet. I can't recommend these highly enough. Go and try one! Show details
Smell
Euphoria C.
Euphoria C.Perth, WA
  Melting Soup Tuna & Chicken

Perfect treat for cats during the summer heat

My cats absolutely love these. Liquid soup is perfect for the summer when I'm paranoid about my cats water intake - i also like to mix tablespoon of tap water in for extra liquid. Packets don't have much meat, but that is fine for me since I use these as a treat not actual meal for them. Wish they had more flavours without tuna though. Show details
SamA
SamANortheast, VIC
  Creamy Soup Tuna, Salmon & Prawns

Need more meat

My cat absolutely loves it but we need to give him 2 at a time (mixed with his crunchys) because it’s just not enough meat in one sashay.
They are only a sometimes food. Show details
Paul08
Paul08Central West, NSW10 posts
  Soups

My neighbour's Cats simply love the Bonito & Whitebait Dine Creamy Soup

My neighbour's Cats have come to expect me to especially buy for them Dine "treats", which they have been known to sit and look at the container to request another one.