4Dine Kitten with Ocean Fish

100% · 70%

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
Brand Manager for Dine? Claim your listing.

Miggy Map
Miggy Map

My Picky Cat Favourite Food

My cat Loki is a very picky eater when it comes to trying new cat food. But when I introduce Dine Kitten with Ocean Fish to his diet. He really loves it. And now its his new favourite. Show details
Debbie G.
Debbie G.Sydney, NSW

loves it

my baby loves this one and the melts slightly warmed up..shes a bit spoilt Show details
Smell
Caro
CaroWestern Australia4 posts

Where is all the Dine going as my cat love's Dine.?

It is very hard to find Dine in the major shops,and the chicken and cheese round one is no where to be seen my little girl love's them and will not eat anything else. Thank you
MrsKitty
MrsKittyCentral coast7 posts

Fussy kitten loves it

I have a 6 month old fussy little boy who will turn his nose up at most things. Not this though. This is like kitten crack! He can’t wait to dig in. Never leaves anything behind, and after losing weight with teething and becoming disinterested in any brand of dry food I’m just happy to see him enthusiastic to eat! Show details
BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC22 posts

Dine cat food

I have 3 indoor cats and 2 stay outdoor cats all love dine, but I wish they come in bigger cans. 5 cat eat a lot so the little cans go quick.

Rose
RoseMelbourne11 posts

My cat loves it!

I've bought this product to give my indoor cat some wet food in addition to his daily dry one. He loves it and runs to get more! I even managed to teach him a few tricks using it as a treat!

Marii
MariiBerala3 posts

Absolutely loved by my 5 cats!!

I have 4 stray cats and 1 indoor cat (domestic shorthair), they will go crazy for this cat food! I mix it with dry kibble and they will always clean their bowels! Even my fussy indoor cat loves it! No way will he ever eat the dry kibble without it! It is inexpensive, can find discounts at woolworths! And it is easily accessible from woolworths or Coles. I'm not 100% sure about the nutritional aspects of this product. ingredients: meat including chicken, beef & pork, cheese, gelling agents, vegetable oil, colours, flavours, minerals, vitamins. Taurine, plant extracts.
My cats love it! It mixes easily with kibble, it doesn't stink up the fridge
Only 2 flavours, tender chicken & ocean fish, my indoor cat will only eat the chicken one

N. F.

I live in Perth Australia and my cat loves dine from Coles wet food and dry food is this food good for my cat she won't eat anything else but dine wet food I do buy other dry food for her and she doesn't mind I've read dine food is no good for cats please help.

Bec

Yes my cats have no health issues with this product and all my cats finish rite to the bottom of the can, my cats range from 1 year to 6 years I have yep 6 cats and all have vet checks regularly and so there for I think it’s pretty safe all round.