2Doctor B's Barf Cat Food

Avocato
Avocato13 posts
  Verified Kangaroo Recipe

Lean Protein

I've had to put my cat on a diet as she's gained some love handles post-spay and post-holiday. Dr B's BARF Roo recipe has been great for her weight loss journey, though she loves it so much that I have to portion control! Her fur is so soft and silky, and she rarely suffers from chin acne now as it's all natural, healthy ingredients without added oils and stuff

I heard the packaging has improved – love the easy peel corners! Show details

Belisha
BelishaSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified Kangaroo Recipe

My kittens absolutly LOVE Dr B Roo Patties

All 3 of my cats eat Dr B Roo Patties. I used to feed them science diet, but I got introduced to BARF diet on social.

Since moving them to the BARF diet, all their fur has become extra soft, and less fur flying around the house.
I noticed they've become more solid and slimmer but stronger. They seem more content, hydrated and healthier.
Their poo is smaller and doesn't smell as much!
We are a BIG Fan of DR B BARF. Show details ·  1

• +3Thumbnail
Avocato
Avocato13 posts
  Verified Turkey Recipe

Kitties love it so much

My foster kittens love these patties so much they no longer want to eat dry food! Their fur is so soft and shiny. Their poop is now firm, small and no longer stinky.

These patties thaws quickly. Downside is they're not easy peel.

I used to buy another BARF product but it changed recipe and no longer suitable for kittens, so I made the switch to Doctor B's BARF as it is suitable for all life stage. Show details ·  1

Loui
Loui14 posts
  Cat Food

Dr B. is super helpful. Great product

About 2 years ago I mistook Big Dog (Barf) for Dr. B.'s B.A.R.F. initially and wrote to Dr. B, for I saw garlic listed as part of the ingredients. Dr. B replied and said it was the wrong product, and pointed me to the right direction to get authentic ones (which don't contain garlic!). And with his help I have successfully been supplying my 2 cats with constant BARF diet, which kept them happy and healthy.