Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme

Luckiest_Mum

Luckiest_MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sex Appeal!

My (now husband, lol) wore this on our first few dates Yeeears ago, and still does. The scent is so hypnotic, fresh, mysterious and flirty and I fell inlove with it as soon as I smelt it on my him. He has long hair, so the smell just lingers in his gorgeous locks, and his leather jacket, for Aaaages! I just find it so alluring. I swear I could spend all day just sniffing the bottle, lol! It's not so overpoweringly "masculine" strong like other colognes out there. I think it's perfect. Such a hot scent, this one is.

Perfect Level of Smoothness

I've been using this same cologne for the past year and it never fails to to impress me, it just doesn't get old.
    Unlike some other colognes which are sharp/strong in smell this one is somewhat smooth and gentle yet masculine at the same time, and it'll even last you a whole night.
    I definitely recommend it.
    The smooth scent of it.
    Too much can be overpowering, a little goes a long way.

flutterbyes

flutterbyesNSW, 2213

A friend of mine always wore this and made me buy it for him whenever i went overseas. I have since bought it for my husband as it smells wonderful and not too strong compared to alot of other mens colognes and aftershaves. I am very sensitive to the smells of perfumes and especially mens fragrances as they tend to be very over powering and strong but this one is just perfect and i find that he can wear it and i do not suffer.
    The smell is divine on my partner and anyone else i have ever smelt wearing it.
    Nothing at all.

Men's Fragrances

Find out how Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme compares to other Men's Fragrances

meme56789

meme56789Madeup, 7895, Canada

Good

This fragrance is Awe inspiring. Its delectable citrus notes leave you Feeling Fresh and Invigorated. Its Masculine scent is Cosmopolitan and up to date a timeless classic its definately a clever mix of past and present,
    Its Sensual and Seductive and surely suprises members of the opposite sex and always delivers the question, What Cologne Are you Wearing? It is definately a statement of Strength Courage and Sex Appeal and is generally gaurenteed to Arouse Suspicions a flirtacious mix that will leave you wanting more. Out Of So Many Fragrances This Is surely One to try and simply Enjoy
    Beautiful - Smells great!

skimbles

skimblesVIC, 3166

Good

I brought this aftershave for my partner and he wears it all the time now and I like it so much that I often spray it on myself, I think is has good vaule becuase of its strength and has that male scent that makes me want to smell him again and again.
    This has such a strong smell and it lasts the whole day so u dont need to spray much,it has a very sexy masculine aroma.
    Very strong so its best fof night time wear but my partner wears it whenever he wants and I love it.