Downia Gold Collection Goose Down

Downia Gold Collection Goose Down

Queen, Single, Double, etc...

4.5

Eva

EvaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feather flying out

After googling and reading so many good reviews about the gold collection, I purchased it beginning of February 2020, but by now ( May 2020) it has deflated so much, had so much feathers flying out. Do not see this duvet holding well for another year.
Its is definitely very warm and soft for winter

Purchased in February 2020 for A$449.00.

Capitalgirl

Capitalgirl

This is the best quilt ever...worth every cent!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Not happy Jan

Not happy JanMelbourne

So snug

i did a lot of research before purchasing the Down Gold Quilt . Expensive , but so worth it . snug as a bug in a rug on these cold nights we are having . Purchased from planet linen , cheapest i could find !

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Find out how Downia Gold Collection Goose Down compares to other Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Kenny S

Kenny SSydney, NSW

One of the Best Goose Down Duvet!

Best Goose Down. I have just bought mine at Planet Linen who have some decent ones at good prices. I bought my about $535 for a King Bed. (Probably is the cheapest I can find on the internet..). Very Happy :)

J AAU

Lovley and warm and oh so cosy

This is the first time we have used rightbuy and we are very happy with your service. We received our new Downia Gold quilt in the time you stated and are extremley happy with it. We are 100% satisfied with your service and would highly recommend you to all our friends
cosy and warm

BK29

BK29MELBOURNE

love it !!

we thought a lot before buying it as it is expensive. we got it on a 40% and thus were very tempted ! no regrets at all ! totally love it! its really light and can be machine-washed. gives a fantastic sleep :) we dont use the heater anymore at night - this quilt is perfect
light weight and very warm
expensive