Dr. Lewinn's Line Smoothing Complex S8 Hydrating Day Cream

Dr. Lewinn's Line Smoothing Complex S8 Hydrating Day Cream

4.5

Love this cream

Beautiful cream, so light and yet so moisturising. Every time I stop using it (because of quanity and price) , I end up buying it again. I sure the sales would be much bigger if they could decrease price or increase the quanity.

lilybuffyauSydney, NSW

I love this product range from Dr Lewinn. They do make a change in your skins appearance & feel luxurious on your skin and do not cause break outs.
    Love it, it goes on beautifully & is light & low scent.
    the price

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

The cream is lovely not thick and heavy and it does not leave your skin feeling greasy. It leaves your skin feeling moisturised but as i say not greasy. I loved the pump action jar and you only need a small amount of the cream also, some people use to much and there skin become greasy and the cream uses up to fast. You dont need heaps of this cream, I would nearly say it is concentrated. A fabulous cream at a reasonable price. The pump jar makes it easy rather than squeezing tubes.
    A lovely cream that just glides on your skin, and in a nice pump Jar.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Dr. Lewinn's Line Smoothing Complex S8 Hydrating Day Cream compares to other Anti-Aging Products

rosiespicer

rosiespicer

Good

this cream isnt thick or greasy - very easy to apply -leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated- has a nice smell- and hope it does what it claims
    pump lid is different
    not enough in the jar

Kezzaa

Kezzaaasked

I need to use a sun screen do I put it on before or after moisturizer?

lilybuffyau

Hi, I would moisturize first then apply sunscreen, then I apply make up after using the sunscreen as a base as well.

Helena

Helenaasked

Hi,
    Would this product also be good for puffiness under the eyes?

lilybuffyau

Hi, Yes it would as it has the smoothing complex but I have found the best eye cream out for lines and puffiness is Skinn Crease Release I have been using this for a year & as soon as my eyes get puffy I put it straight on & sure enough in 10 minutes they are smooth [you can get it on ebay] & a cheaper version again is either garnier 3 second blur or the loreal blur. I use either & put on under the eyes before make up & the lines and puffiness dimish in 10 minutes - get them from Coles or Woolworths.

CategoryAnti-Aging Products