Dr. Lewinn's Reversaderm

Dr. Lewinn's Reversaderm

3.6

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (1) · No (1)
Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Didn't see any results

I used the entire contents and followed the instructions, but found that after a few months of persistent use, there was no improvement in my complexion whatsoever. Not worth the time and money.

Fine Lines & Wrinkles No
Aaedah

AaedahSydney, NSW

Dr lewinns will always be a repeat product

I love using the Dr lewinns range and they have my favorite moisturizers in there line, however the Dr. Lewinn's Reversaderm Tri-Collagen Accelerating Serum specifically really changed my normally flat and dull skin while everyone noticed and commented that I looked "fresher"

Purchased in July 2019 at Catch for A$49.90.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes
Minnie

MinnieSydney, NSW

This cleanser is one of the best !

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Dr. Lewinn's Reversaderm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Doesn’t deliver on its promise of eradicating dark spots

I’ve used the reverserdam serum for 6 weeks and the product did nothing for my dark spots. It’s also doesn’t brighten your complexion as the ads suggest. Won’t be buying this again. Olay is a much better product.

no advice on product use

I have been using dr lewinns for many years but am changing. They do not have experienced consultants
anywhere to advise on the correct use of their new products. Lovely products - very poor marketing

Jennifer char

Jennifer charSydney, NSW

Helps to fade dark spots

I've been using Reversaderm for 3months now and have noticed my dark spots have started to fade. They are still there, just lightened. I have Melasma and my face had very dark spots before, due to laser treatment that went from bad to worse.

brightstar

brightstarSydney

One of the worst skin care products I have ever tried

Angrymonkey33

Angrymonkey33Sydney

Skin so fresh

I use this once a week as part of my deep cleanse. It stings a little but that just means it's working . I've been using it for two months and I had compliments on my complexion. A little goes a long way. I'll be buying it again when it eventually runs out

Lin

LinSydney

Better than expected results

I purchased the skin cream at a Priceline sale. I didn't buy it for anything specifically but read the package and thought I would try it, but of course my 22 year old daughter got to it first. She had a few acne scars on her cheeks that are now greatly reduced in appearance, in fact if you didn't know where to look for them, you wouldn't know they were there at all. She has been using this for three weeks, night and day, just in this area and the improvement is fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to reduce light scarring. It is expensive but I think worth the money.

Anti-Aging Products