Dr. Lewinn's Ultra R4 Regenerative Night Cream

Dr. Lewinn's Ultra R4 Regenerative Night Cream

See the Best Anti-Aging Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Holly V.

Holly V.Sydney, NSW

Great product...impressed with results after just one week.

My skin is now actually firmer, plumper, more hydrated and the fine lines are fading. Very impressed with this product so now Ill include their other products in my life!

Purchased in February 2019 for $45.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

Annielou

AnnielouSydney

Best night cream

This is the best night cream I’ve used in a long time after only a week my skins looks better.... used many night creams over the years but this is no 1

Patel

PatelMELBOURNE

This is the most perfect Cream for me

I have been using this cream for along time and it is perfect., I am 68 and people asking what I use for my skin
because it so soft and no rincles, I am a very happy person to find this fantastic Cream.
Thank you Dr. Lewinn's
Regards,
Jenny

_nd_

_nd_

Best night cream I've ever used

I used this night cream for about 2 years and tried switching to others because the price is so high. Within a month of switching to others, I noticed wrinkles under my eyes and the general plumpness of my face had depleted. I went back to this cream two weeks ago and already the wrinkles around my eyes have reduced.
I think you need to pick a night cream that works for the age of your skin. I would never have used this cream in my 20s as it would have been too moisturising and my skin didn't need it, but for mid 30s+ women it's perfect.

Denise R

Denise R

I can definitely give this cream a miss

I am not very impressed by this cream. It doesn't hydrate for very long.
I might as well use any moisture's considering it's so expensive.
I won't be buying it again.

Deanna

DeannaToowoomba

My favourite

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I like the Dr. Lewinn's Ultra R4 Regenerative Night Cream" it was a bit thicker than Day cream but most night creams are. After about three Months i did see that my fine lines had diminished and also my skin had repaired itself, obviously with the help of Dr. Lewinn's Ultra R4 Regenerative Night Cream". I could feel it on my face and in the morning my face felt fresh and not dry but alive if you know what i mean. I would highly recommend this Night Cream. It is a bit expensive but you only need a small amount. Putting heaps on will only waste the product and your money.
I found the Dr. Lewinn's Ultra R4 Regenerative Night Cream" to be a fantastic night cream. It was this one or John plunkett.

lilybuffyau

lilybuffyauSydney, NSW

You only need a little at a time as a little goes a long way. It does take a few weeks to start noticing the difference but you can actually notice a softening in fine lines and wrinkles and I noticed when the weather was really hot & your skin feels hot and dried out when you put this on it stays hydrated all night with no tightness or dryness feeling.
Love it - it does work!
The price

lilypie

lilypie

Bad

I used this for 4 weeks hoping that at some stage I would notice an improvement in my skin, but I really noticed no difference whatsoever. It is quite a heavy cream, and if anything I might have noticed a few more blemishes while using it. It is quite greasy and didn't absorb into my skin quickly, meaning that a lot came off on my pillow overnight. I didn't like how my skin felt the next morning either. I am usually a fan of Dr Lewinns products, but I guess you have to choose what is right for your skin.

Expensive, doesn't live up to its claims

GoneBushBlogger

GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

Terrible

Your night cream shold not be something only suitable to wear in private. This one was so heavy it made my pillow greezy, made me embarased to kiss my partner, a real turn off. In the morning I still felt greeze, then when I switched to using it as a hand cream to use it up, as I would not put it on my face again after the first trys, I discovered the tim=ny expencive jar was deceptive packaging, the bottom of the jar was extra, extra, extra, thick nd I know I could have read the contents size on the jar but I still felt this was deceptive packaging which I did not think was allowed. Disapointed.

Hithere12

Hithere12AU

Good

Janice

JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feels pure, natural, as close to nature intended and works behind the scene so friends complement ME rather than my secret helper.
Disappears while it works