Drain Clean Hair Unclogger

Drain Clean Hair Unclogger

See the Best Solvent & Drain Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rosco

Rosco

Amazing! Worth every cent

Bought this after another unsuccessful attempt with another brand after reading the reviews here and within 1 hour my slowing/blocked sink was draining like new again!! Thank you for everyone else’s reviews on this product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product

I was about to call a plumber! Lucky I didn't works a treat for my clogged shower which I haven't been able to use in about a year!! Why didn't I see this product earlier highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $9.00.

Sue

SueCammeray

Did the job!

Took care of a nasty bath hair clog after only two applications. Completely as advertised, used 500ml once, then again. Within two hours, problem solved. Best $7 ever, saved me a very expensive weekend plumber visit. Worth having on hand in the future.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $7.00.

DKT

DKT

Worked well

Living with 5 females with long hair our drains get as clogged as Homer Simpson’s arteries. The last time I snaked the bath drain it looked like I had removed an ewok, that had been laying in soap residue for a lifetime. After discovering this little beauty at Bunnings I have managed to save myself the horrors of the hairy beasts that causes the slow running drains. I just dump a heap of this dangerous stuff down the hatch and walk away. I usually have about a dozen beers before running the tap to ensure the process remains anonymous.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Cheap but really works

Bought this from bunnings, used about 500ml and left it for about a hour, and then used hot water to clean the drain.
The clog is really gone! Unbelievable result from $8 product.

A product that actually works!!

I'm usually pretty sceptical about product reviews but I can genuinely say this product actually works. After letting hair unclogger soak in my shower drain for a bit over an hour then pouring hot water down the drain this mass of hair and goo came sliding out, not dissolved but loose enough to move on down. Very impressive and relieved. Seriously worth a go, especially at this price!!!

Tjs

TjsMelbourne

Was so worried at first - then hopeful reading previous reviews - now THANKFUL !!!!

OMG - after cleaning the S Bend (soap scum detritus and even a pair of metal nail clippers!!!) we thought ‘voila’ it would be fixed - but when we turned the tap on - it didn’t drain at all...the only thing is the blockage must’ve been far worse even further down the pipe. Panick set in - read these reviews and sent hubby to buy this at Bunnings. It was within minutes - that the water level started going down...we kept topping it up and with each few minutes the level of water went down further...amaZing stuff...we used the whole 2lts and left it an hour or so. Incredible - have never experienced the water flowing down so freely. Would recommend this and bought another 2 bottles to have as spares! Thank goodness- this product was a Godsend!

Olivia

OliviaBrisbane

It works.

I purchased this product from Bunnings specifically to rid the hair and other gunks that was clogging the drain.
This actually works.
It's more cost-effective than the previous product that I've used with the same result.

This works first go!

I used every cheap and expensive drano product out there with no results for six months. The last one was Mr Muscle drano. I used the whole tub and nothing. My sink was always full and would take hours to clear.. I did another review today and came across Drain Clean Hair Unclogger excellent reviews. I rushed out to Bunnings and $8 later and an hour for it to work and my sink is clear. I used 1 litre of the 2 litre bottle. Amazing stuff! I wish I came across this product months ago. Don't bother using anything else but this... seriously! You won't need a plumber.

Alex HHervey Bay

Holy crap my drain is unclogged after a year of it not

Okay so I bought this because I was sick of my drain being clogged and it was cheap. Anyway so I put 500ml in for an hour, and when that didn’t work, another 500ml and after 30 minutes I gave up and put the remaining litre in. Anyway, I came back an hour later and holy hell my gross (and I mean gross) as sink which was usually pooling with water was draining normally and properly and I almost couldn’t believe it. Almost thought it was trash product but nah fam this stuff works. Just believe.

It works!!!

It really works well with my clogged sink (I believe it is clogged with my hair!) I didn't even know this product is available until Bunnings staff told me. No mess at all!!

fran

franSydney, NSW

try this before you call the plumber!!

We had already tried other products to unclogg the nasty hairballs and body/skin scum that caused our shower to fully clog. Used a plunger to loosen things, used a metal 1.8m snake to pull out the hairball ($15 from bunnings) and then 750ml of this stuff for an hour. Washed w/ hot water. Clean, freeflowing, hairfree, smellfree. Very very happy, total spend $6 plunger, $8 drain clean, $15 snake plus about 30mins work.
Well worth it, awesome product

Unbelievable result

This is the best drain cleaner I have ever used. I always have hair clogging the shower drain. Fixed in 10 minute.so easy and cheap. I will always have a bottle on hand from now on.

The Perfect Solution

I tried this product after reading the above review. I had tried another product that was supposedly kind to the environment and cost twice as much but did nothing after 3 applications but clog my drain up so much so that it was taking 3 hours to drain.
In desperation I went to Bunnings and purchased this product which claimed to be specifically designed for use in unclogging hair (I suspect this is the main reason for the blockage) and was very pleased with the results. I followed the instructions for a 'very clogged' drain and after 1 hour of letting it sit my drain was flowing like it was new! Saved me getting a plumber...

cireycul

cireyculMelbourne

Works like magic

Our shower is slowly getting clogged as water is starting to drain very slowly (most likely from my long hair) thought about getting a plumber in but decided to check out Bunnings first and found Drain Clean hair unclogger!! works like magic! left in for about 2 hours and water is draining perfectly now! May use this every 2 weeks to keep drains unclogged from my long hair.
actually works