3.9

79% · 112 · 14%

Haydn
Haydn

Be patient. It does work eventually and will save on plumbing rip offs

This stuff seemed to make the blockage worse. After 24 hours, where previously there was a slow drainage, the toilet blocked altogether. But just as I had resigned to ringing the plumber, I checked once more after 28 hours and two 250ml applications, and oh what joy! The toilet was draining beautifully. Be patient, this stuff actually works and came through for me. Ended up saving me about $500.
Mirjana M.
Mirjana M.3 posts

Works good

Used it about a cup on my fully blocked kitchen drain. It worked after 15 minutes. Good product. Show details
audrey
audreyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It Worked!!

Saw the reviews and gave it a try for my toilet, as i was desperate, i did as instructed but didn't see any change of water slow draining after 30min... didn't look good, slow panicked... i didn't even eat for fear of needing the bathroon..... but luckily some hours later when i checked again it was clear!!!! Used some more just as a precautions and it flushed normally!
Great product! Show details
GymGuy
GymGuyARMIDALE10 posts

not the best on market

this product only remove the clog slowly and doesnt totally unblock my drain. the other one is much much better and cheaper. so try the red one first, that is good. Show details
RGM
RGMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC12 posts

Did nothing at all!

Absolutely did nothing. Used it the first time, waited for 20 mins and flushed it, as per the instructions. I witnessed zero improvement. Then I tried again and this time waited for over an hour before flushing it and still nothing. Just a complete waste. Will try different product tomorrow. Show details
Michael
Michael2 posts

Worked on 1/2 blockages... so far

Had a blocked toilet and sink thanks to a drunk mate trying to do the cooking. God knows what he was dumping down both (i'm guessing fat). Next day, my floater almost reached my sack and my sink looked like a swimming hole in Chernobyl. Dumped about 500mls of this (as well as 100mls of Mr Muscle which I then read, not for toilet use, whoops) down the loo, as well as 3, timed lots, of boiling water (don't flush, you'll overflow like Exxon Valdez). After 3 hours, I can now poo. The kitchen sink isn't playing ball, but the rest of the mr muscle is down that too, so i'll give it another 3 hours and see.

Dee
Dee

Has been my saviour on two occasions

I have used this on a blocked drain connecting to the shower and bathroom sink, and also on a severely blocked toilet (separate issues). It took a couple of bottles to complete the mission (both times the water was standing - not even slow draining), and a good dose of patience, but it works!! I would suggest following the instructions on the bottle in the first instance, and then hitting the area hard with an entire bottle, and letting it work through overnight. Initially, it may seem like the problem gets no better, or even worse, but if you keep your cool and let it ‘do its thing’ for at least 24 hours, even the most revolting clogs should dissolve.

Emilio Bucci
Emilio Bucci

This has done the job "OK" for me, many times

This product, "DRAIN CLEAN, Liquid", I've used it for about two years, about every three months. It works "OK" every time . I'll be off to Bunnings, tomorrow, to get some more. Emilio Bucci.

Blake
BlakeSydney, NSW17 posts

Helped in the process

Bathroom drain was blocked probably from a lot of hair and makeup. I was at Bunnings so got this drain cleaner (the Hair Unclogger one was out of stock also) and also a plunger as I didnt want to make a second trip in case it didn't work. I poured about 250ml down the drain and left it for 30 minutes. It definitely improved it as I could see the water passing through a little more quicker than usual but it was still blocked. I then used the plunger and I could hear it uncloggin after a couple of pumps. The water then drained from the basin as per usual. Mission complete.

Perhaps all that was needed was a plunger but I am sure the Drain Clean Liquid helped break it up and pass it through from that point onwards.

Daniel F
Daniel FSydney, NSW3 posts

Unblocked my drain!

Was looking for the Hair Unclogger which was out of stock so tried the DrainClean Liquid, as my shower drain was blocked by hair. Poured this down the drain, left it for an hour (instructions say 15-30 mins) and the drain is now unblocked!

I live in an apartment.

Boots
Boots

Didn't do a thing

Kitchen sink was blocked. Used two Bottles (approximately 12 hours apart) that I got from Bunnings and it didn't change anything. Still blocked.

Pros- it was cheap

Cons- it didn't solve the problem.

SNaiker
SNaikerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Works!

Impressed. The bathroom basin seems to be a lil clogged. Was recommended by the workers in bunnings. Tried it and left it for a couple of hours then run the hot water from the tap. Works well.

Phil
PhilPerth, WA3 posts

Worked perfectly!

My toilet and drains in the bathroom have been blocked for a few days and this is the only thing that's worked. I even used a drain snake which didn't help, but once I was able to use a tube to get this past the bend in the toilet, it cleared the drain in only a few minutes. Well worth it!

Ben_perth
Ben_perthPerth, Western Australia4 posts

Affordable, and it actually worked

Accidentally spilled a bit of fat down the old kitchen drain. None of the usual natural remedies I normally use seemed to work and to be quite honest the idea of scraping fat out of the trap didn't appeal to me. The lads a Bunnings recommended this product, and to be quite honest, it worked right away.

Too easy. Will certainly buy this again.
It actually works, quite quickly. Doesn't produce smells or bubbles, long lasting
Can't think of anything as it does what it says it will.