Orange Power Sticky Spot and Goo Dissolver

Orange Power Sticky Spot and Goo Dissolver

Dean G.

Dean G.South East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with it at all.

Not happy with this product at all had new split system aircon installed used it to remove glue from stickers on front of unit. It has tarnished the plastic coating leaving it looking like crap

Purchased in April 2020.

Jacob

Jacob

Works as Advertised

Product works well removing sticky residue like glue for labels on bottles etc.

Works well, but for larger bottles, needs several applications (sometimes) to completely remove the residue.

Overall very satisfied with the product

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

Sandra56

Sandra56South East Queensland, QLD

The best

Purchased in September 2014.

Solvent & Drain Cleaners

Find out how Orange Power Sticky Spot and Goo Dissolver compares to other Solvent & Drain Cleaners

Nina

NinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great but melts acrylic

I have used and loved Orange Power for years but today my daughter got a clear plastic drink bottle in a show bag that she was really excited about using for school tomorrow. I washed the bottle and in an attempt to remove the sticky label on the bottom i used Orange Power - it has turned the clear plastic smeary and sticky everywhere it touched and has ruined the decals on the bottle. The bottle is now basically un-usable as it is sticky all over the bottom and along the sides. My daughter is in tears and i feel awful. There is nothing on the Orange Power bottle to suggest it will melt certain plastics and i will be getting in touch with Planet Ark tomorrow to make a complaint.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.99.

Blue Cow

Blue CowGarran 2605, ACT

Orange Power ruins Acrylic Surfaces and Lackered Products.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles, Curtin, ACT for A$5.99.

Super glue and ink

My husband was gluing models together and the glue leaked through the paper and left a large gluey inky mark on our stone benchtop. I used a cotton tip to wipe it away with the this product and it came away easily with no damage to the benchtop. Excellent product!

Sticky label goo gone

This concentrated product is brilliant for removing sticky labels, glue etc. I highly recommend this product. Keep this email bottle in the laundry cupboard for a wide variety of uses.

Excellent for gold jewelry

Amazing getting all the build up out of my thick filigree Gold necklace - it’s like brand new! I also cleaned all my earrings and this stuff is amazing l.

Thank you Planet Ark!!!!

I have tried so many ways to remove sticky labels off books etc.. what a nightmare..I was about to give up then I was lucky to discover Orange power sticky spot and goo dissolver..this is an amazing product which is so easy to use and effortless..the smell is lovely..thank you Planet Ark

Solvent & Drain Cleaners

Cindy

CindyCanberra

Works!

I don't use this all the time but when I do, I can say that it's very handy and makes cleaning my kitchen and bathroom sinks easier. I also love the orange scent that it leaves behind. So far, I haven't encountered problems yet with this dissolver.

Excellent..

I had tried many different products to clean my kitchen light fittings, but orange power was the only product that successfully shifted the grime.. It's an excellent product, I can highly recommend it.