Dream Baby Premium Deluxe

Dream Baby Premium Deluxe

F660 and F663

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Complete Waste Of Money.

It cheaply made and broke before we could use it. But so poorly designed that we wouldn't have been able to use it even if it didn't break. No room for baby's legs. My five and a half-month-old had no chance of fitting in it. Complete waste of money.

Great Bath Seat!

We have used the seat since the babies kept sliding out of their layback bath aide. The seat is non-slip. There is plenty of room. The website says it will fit a 20month old. The suction cups hold the seat in place too well :). Makes bathing easier although you need to move bub around to wash their nappy areas. I've since learnt they recommend to finish using the aide once bub is pulling themselves up around 10 months as one of the twins has been very active for over a month we might start moving on from using the bath aide. The girls have used the aide for many months. I feel as though we have had our money's worth :)

Makes bathing easy!

I love this bath seat, and so does my 9 month old. She happily relaxes in there and plays with her toys. I don't need to worry about her falling under the water, though of course, I always sit next to the bath the whole time she's in there. When she was a little smaller, she did tumble face first into the water when reaching for a toy once. I love that the front of the seat undoes, making it so easy to get her in and out.

This bath seat has made a great difference to our bathtimes. I seat my 10 month old baby in it, and can bath my 3 yr old at the same time. Suction cups hold securely, and the opening latch, while firm, gives me confidence in getting baby in and out. The seat gives baby her own space, and she can better interact with her energetic older sister. Saves my back as well.

Great Bath Seat

We recently purchased this bath seat for our 5 month old son (he's quite big for his age) as we had a bath ring for him but it was nearly impossible to get him in & out of it. So this seat is great with the front opening making it easy to get him in & out, it's roomy enough to be able to wash him properly & has nice big suction caps to keep the seat in place in the bath. The only issue i had was trying to hold him in place while latching the front bar but once he's sitting on his own this shouldn't be a problem.
Front opening so easy to get baby in & out, great value for money.
Front can be a bit hard to latch at times.

I really love this product and so does my 6 month old who seems to be very comfortable in it. It makes bath time so much easier and most importantly safer.
light, safe and easy to use, folds away and makes bath time fun for both bub and parent. Baby doesn't slip on the seat. Has good access to all areas so you can wash bub well.
no toys but keeps it compact

Good

I bought a Dream Baby Deluxe bath seat when my baby was 8 months old and starting to stand up, she would always try to practise in the bath, which made me nervous and I was forever trying to get her to sit down! Bathtime was very frustrating and always ended in tears, until a friend suggested one of these seats. Very glad I bought one, now my little girl happily sits in it and splashes away, and it makes it so much easier for me to wash her hair without her trying to crawl away! It sticks very securely to the bottom of the bath, feels safe and stable.
Affordable - everyday price at big W is $35. Lightweight, folds easily, suction cups stick really well, easy to open and close
Sometimes difficult to undo suction cups, they stick so well! Need to fill the bath up alot higher so baby can be sitting in the water, not a huge problem, but I like to be water wise.